Home

RIVALS 2028-2029 DISCUSSION

This is a discussion on RIVALS 2028-2029 DISCUSSION within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2018, 09:46 PM   #41
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: RIVALS 2028-2029 DISCUSSION

Quote:
Originally Posted by slovtec21
24-14 UCF gg arch

Sent from my iPhone using Operation SportsAttachment 153152
Yeah, gg... Wish that team that took #1 Miami to OT, would show up again. Worse stretch of user games i've ever had in any OD ever smh... Maybe its a sign, that this season should be my swan song lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2018, 10:06 PM   #42
Rookie

slovtec21's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archsmith99
Yeah, gg... Wish that team that took #1 Miami to OT, would show up again. Worse stretch of user games i've ever had in any OD ever smh... Maybe its a sign, that this season should be my swan song lol

Everyone goes through stretches,
I’m literally like 2-7 in user games in this dynasty but I swear I’m better than 2-7. Our game was closer than the score indicated, my defense made a play at the right time and your run game was off. You were shredding me through the air for most of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-06-2018, 10:42 AM   #43
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

WEEK 4

***** GOTW *****
#3 Oklahoma (1-0) @ #5 TCU (2-0)

The Sooners are looking to get over the hump this year and with Texas having such an ugly start they are optimistic that this will be the year they win the Big 12 and compete for a National Championship. College football is one week at a time though and although their eyes have been heavily on Texas they have a big game on the road against TCU. Both teams open Big 12 play this week and neither has been tested yet so these rankings could be accurate or way off. We'll get a look at both teams and see if they are forreal and if either has a real chance of dethroning Texas in the conference. OU is looking to their pass game to be elite this year with 2 NFL ready QBs. It starts with Jenkins and he expects to be one of the top QBs when its all said and done at the end of the year. Nice measuring stick this week against TCU.

-2 U5s head to the scheduling thread

-I kept going back and forth with the QB thing and I think you guys were right, 5 carries sacks not included should work

try not to get crazy with the rollouts if it still feels cheesy but theres no pocket rule or takeoff rule.. if you can manage it to your advantage do it

Old 08-06-2018, 12:09 PM   #44
MVP

Well I guess me and Jp won’t play tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-06-2018, 12:21 PM   #45
MVP

jp18's Arena

How did Oregon St go from losing 27-0 to winning vs Sd St. old game or what

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2018, 12:50 PM   #46
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

I posted in the thread for yal to schedule it but it never happened, Im sticking to the advance schedule Ive been posting every week unless I need to adjust it but I say all the time schedule your game when I advance.. yal cant wait until the day after advance day to guess a time just post in the thread
Old 08-06-2018, 12:50 PM   #47
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

idk what happened with Oregon St either, I didnt toss it or anything I guess it just didnt save.. I dosed off last night after work then woke up and hit advance
Old 08-06-2018, 12:56 PM   #48
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

so Ive just been informed that the game apparently was scheduled.... in secret.... for the day after advance............

simple concept fellas, schedule in the scheduling thread, show up for the game, play the game.... OR AT LEAST TELL THE GUY WHO ADVANCES

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »