Home

RIVALS LAST RUN 2018-2019

This is a discussion on RIVALS LAST RUN 2018-2019 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2019, 06:20 PM   #193
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2018-2019

MSU beats Nebraska 31-17 to win the B1G championship. Game was pretty close all the way through until the 4th. We got a user pick that helped us break the tie at 17. Us up seven Nebraska got into the redzone. We got them to a 4th and 3 and they went for it. We rushed only four and played cover 2. The coverage held up long enough for a dl to get a sack. .
Old 01-22-2019, 09:05 PM   #194
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0

NEXT ADVANCE: SATURDAY

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY
Allowed***

• Formation audibles
• Flipping a play or run
• 5 Wide
• Kick Returns
• Running with QB (as long as it looks real)
• 4th and 3 (anything in the 4th or OT)
• Hot Routes to add a blocker

Banned***
• Read Options (Pistol is ok)
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs up the middle (outside ok)

Overload Empty Plays***
•QBs can take off whenever as long as it looks real, UNLESS if you overload one side and run to the opposite side
•Flipping runs are good, UNLESS if you overload one side then you cant flip it either direction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-23-2019, 12:21 AM   #195
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

#3 Georgia vs #4 Stanford
Orange Bowl Miami, Fl

After being robbed to play in the National Championship it was a question of where the players heads would be at for this one. Fortunately we came to play from the jump and I think playing against the #1 ranked offense in the country played a big part in the motivation.

First half had alot of fireworks on both sides but it was Georgia who had a huge bomb for a td just before the half to give them a 24-14 lead. Fromm looked good from the jump even tho Swift did the bulk of the work in that half.

The second half saw Stanford turn up the heat especially on defense forcing 2 interceptions that both lead to tds. UGA up 31-28 in the 4th was hoping to hold Stanford to a fg to tie the game but the Cardinals got a wide open TE in the endzone making it 35-31. Fromm did his thing again and led the offense down the field. Hollowman ran a corner route and Fromm threw a perfect pass but it was dropped. Georgia would still make it in however with a Swift run that gave them a 38-35 lead with a minute left. Stanford was sensational moving it down into the redzone which put them in position to tie or take the lead for the win but a play action pass ended the game with an interception on the sideline. Georgia ends the year in impressive fashion.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2019, 01:50 AM   #196
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
#3 Georgia vs #4 Stanford
Orange Bowl Miami, Fl

After being robbed to play in the National Championship it was a question of where the players heads would be at for this one. Fortunately we came to play from the jump and I think playing against the #1 ranked offense in the country played a big part in the motivation.

First half had alot of fireworks on both sides but it was Georgia who had a huge bomb for a td just before the half to give them a 24-14 lead. Fromm looked good from the jump even tho Swift did the bulk of the work in that half.

The second half saw Stanford turn up the heat especially on defense forcing 2 interceptions that both lead to tds. UGA up 31-28 in the 4th was hoping to hold Stanford to a fg to tie the game but the Cardinals got a wide open TE in the endzone making it 35-31. Fromm did his thing again and led the offense down the field. Hollowman ran a corner route and Fromm threw a perfect pass but it was dropped. Georgia would still make it in however with a Swift run that gave them a 38-35 lead with a minute left. Stanford was sensational moving it down into the redzone which put them in position to tie or take the lead for the win but a play action pass ended the game with an interception on the sideline. Georgia ends the year in impressive fashion.

So I inspired your photos...

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
Old 01-23-2019, 01:55 AM   #197
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jags0492
So I inspired your photos...

dont you ever in yo life..
Old 01-23-2019, 02:21 AM   #198
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
dont you ever in yo life..
Earlier than I thought! Cause we both know I'm the photographer outta the 2

Old 01-24-2019, 02:07 PM   #199
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

MSU gets beat by Texas 33-14. Honestly my defense played lights out, until late in the 4th.My offense lost this game. We had less then 90yds at halftime and Lewerke was 2 for 11 with 2 picks. We got the score to 19-14, Texas but couldn't get Texas off the field on their 3rd downs. The writing was on the wall that EA had Texas winning this game. When on a 3rd and 8 with us down 5 the Texas Qb was running trying to avoid pressure and started running for the 1st down , my user Mlb had him dead to rights, only to literally bounce off the Qb . Not even slowing him down smh. After that my defense fell apart.
Old 01-27-2019, 02:20 PM   #200
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

TO THE OFFSEASON THREAD

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »