Home

RIVALS LAST RUN 2018-2019

This is a discussion on RIVALS LAST RUN 2018-2019 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2018, 12:05 PM   #17
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2018-2019

Oh ok I didnt think you tested them at all, I had a feeling you would be the first to lose for that reason.. plus we been testing alot so we're back in rhythm, I was getting blown out when I first picked it back up lol.. Im like 90% back now I still be missing open dudes and open field tackles every now and then

Breezy gettin that work tho no question
Old 12-08-2018, 12:10 PM   #18
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

as much as it puts a smile on your face to see you take this L if you wanna replay it you can.. youre literally the only one who hasnt been playing at all so I dont care too much about Western Michigan, thats why I gave everybody warm up games this year.. if you want to use it as a practice game for the settings then let me know, Week 2 isnt until Monday morning anyway
Old 12-08-2018, 12:11 PM   #19
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

anybody else too.. if yal wanna use this week to find a playbook or whatever the case go ahead.. this is all warm up games so I dont care.. you got all weekend
Old 12-08-2018, 12:15 PM   #20
MVP

I’m all set to take on the dawgs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-08-2018, 12:19 PM   #21
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
as much as it puts a smile on your face to see you take this L if you wanna replay it you can.. youre literally the only one who hasnt been playing at all so I dont care too much about Western Michigan, thats why I gave everybody warm up games this year.. if you want to use it as a practice game for the settings then let me know, Week 2 isnt until Monday morning anyway
I'll take my L bro. I knew this season was going to rough without playing in months and the new sliders. I was always planning on using this season as a warm up season anyway . Thanks for offer tho.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2018, 12:28 PM   #22
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

idk when JP is playing but we'll see how his game looks.. he has the best offense out of everybody and you have the worst so it should show.. I love the scores besides yours but I imagine thats mostly rust

one thing I noticed on defense that yal need to know is with the tackling on 25 it doesnt make them make or miss more tackles but it does take away the assist they give you.. you gotta take the perfect angle every time or you'll miss, they wont adjust your body for you
Old 12-08-2018, 01:51 PM   #23
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archsmith99
I'll take my L bro. I knew this season was going to rough without playing in months and the new sliders. I was always planning on using this season as a warm up season anyway . Thanks for offer tho.
Go play in practice for a little it usually seems harder then... Which is better

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
Old 12-08-2018, 03:54 PM   #24
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jags0492
Go play in practice for a little it usually seems harder then... Which is better

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
I went in practice during the pre-season and was throwing it just fine. Hopefully it was just EA being EA and me being rusty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »