Home

RIVALS LAST RUN 2018-2019

This is a discussion on RIVALS LAST RUN 2018-2019 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2018, 04:30 PM   #41
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2018-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archsmith99
There was no defense for both sides lol. My o-line played great, ND's Qb and WR played played. My DB's are so trash, its scary smh. Really fun game tbh, even tho I lost.

did the settings feel better overall besides your dbs? sounds like its gone be a long year for them no matter what but your stats overall look like you got the hang of it a little bit
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2018, 05:50 PM   #42
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
did the settings feel better overall besides your dbs? sounds like its gone be a long year for them no matter what but your stats overall look like you got the hang of it a little bit
I like the settings a lot tbh. I just gotta get the passing down and that will take a couple more games, hopefully lol. Yeah, my DB's especially my Cb's aren't that good. It didn't matter what coverage I played.
Old 12-10-2018, 07:09 PM   #43
MVP

jp18's Arena

Behind Haskins arm and some decent wrs Osu takes care of business. Haskins goes 25/28-322 3tds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2018, 09:16 PM   #44
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

WEEK 3

Next Advance: Thursday Night (for sure)

*I did some quick advances this time to see how these settings held up and because this is the fewest hours Ive got at work all year but we'll be on schedule after this so everyone can handle their business

Rule reminder (main changes)

PRESNAP OFFENSE

• No hot routes (RB/TE to block is ok)
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)
• No formation audibles, only real audibles (run play checkdown ok)
• No Read Option (no limit at all from pistol)
• No Shotgun Offset runs up the middle (outside ok)

5 wide is fine
4th and 3 now not 4th and 1
kick returns good
read options from pistol are good all day
QBs can take off whenever as long as it looks real, UNLESS if you overload one side and run the opposite

Old 12-11-2018, 08:55 AM   #45
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

GAMES TO WATCH
WEEK 3

After upsetting #2 Clemson last week in overtime Miami jumped to #4 in the coaches poll and #1 in the unofficial Media poll. The Canes defeated the best team on their schedule but they cant afford to get complacent especially with their toughest rival coming to town. The Canes can start the season 2-0 in the conference with a win this week which will give them a great chance at seeing one of these 2 teams again at the end of the year.

Prediction: 31-20 Miami

This game will be a true test for both teams. Auburn who is favored will need their rushing attack to dominate this game. Mississippi State's offense still has to establish an identity under their new head coach so a shoot out doesnt favor the Bulldogs. They will need their defense to contain Auburn to win this one and jump into the top 10.

Prediction: 33-28 Auburn

Alabama is the clear #1 team in college football right now but A&M under new head coach Jimbo Fisher could make it interesting. They have a pass heavy team which could be what keeps them in the game or what allows Alabama's defense to create turnovers and dominate this game. Alabama has the advantage across the board but the scheme difference is what Im watching for.

Prediction: Alabama 41 Texas A&M 24

OU has dropped a game already but make no mistake this team has National Championship potential. WVU's star QB Will Grier is the hottest QB in the country right now with 11tds and 1int and expects to have a huge game against this OU secondary. This game should be a shootout and could go either way but Im going with Grier for the win.

Prediction: WVU 45 OU 35
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2018, 11:26 AM   #46
MVP

Pre game interview. Coach how ya feeling about the Doore’s? “Well we’re gonna play to our tempo this week. Slow and steady. Last week I got caught all up in the tempo of coach J at Georgia and he busted our butts. Felt the need to attack super fast and it made us look like fools, and got us crushed. You’ll see a lot of what we did against Colorado state. We’re gonna be efficient and deliver greatness each drive. God bless and go cocks!”

Old 12-11-2018, 08:02 PM   #47
MVP

jp18's Arena

This was a head scratcher, idk what happened but I lost all 3 RBs in the first half. It wasn’t by injuries but they just disappeared. Cal started off on fire and I did everything I could to keep pace. I didn’t plan on having to throw the ball the entire 2nd half. Osu escapes the wrath of Ea!

Old 12-11-2018, 09:51 PM   #48
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

#2 Georgia @ Ole Miss

I havent played the cpu yet so I knew it would be tough but I didnt know it was going to be a blood bath. The first quarter was a cycle of me running twice to the line, getting stuffed, then throwing a wild pass on 3rd down, followed by them moving the ball and scoring. It was 17-0 at the end of the first and I was proud of holding them to a fg. They scored in the middle of the second to make it 24-0 and a stat popped up that they had 242 yards to my 2. At this point it's blatantly obvious theres no set of settings that will work on this game because they have too many bs games and Im ready to break the news that Im retiring but I dont.

In the 2nd half my players start moving at regular speed so mindset is get stops, be patient, take it one play at a time. Swift busts a 52 yd td down the sideline and its 24-7 but I at least see we can score. We get a stop and get into fg range but I call a risky play and pay for it with a fumble, they get a fg out of it to make it 27-7. Hardman runs the following KR back 105 yds to make it a 2 score game and go into the 4th with a chance.

We get the ball back and Fromm finally gets a td pass to Nauta our big TE and he runs over a man to get into the endzone. 27-21 and Im literally shaking. We give it back and they move the ball but dont score and we have a chance with about 5 minutes left. We drive it all the way down behind Swift carrying the team and a few clutch passes from Fromm and we make it all the way down and punch it in with 1:11 left. 28-27 and we have to completely stop them or force a turnover. They get 2 plays and a 3rd down pass on the sideline that gets challenged but they get it. 4th and one they run for the first and we stuff it for the win.

Patience, discipline, faith, focus, and more patience. One of the tougher wins Ive had to earn that wasnt complete bs. This conference is going to be a beast.

UGA
QB Fromm 10/21 115yds 1td 1int 47%
HB Swift 29-232yds 2yds 8.0ypc
MLB Patrick 8tak 2tfl 1sack

OLE MISS
QB Ta'amu 18/29 195yds 2td 1int 62%
18-100yds 5.5ypc
HB Phillips 13-35yds 1td 2.6ypc
TE Lodge 4-73yds 1td

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »