Home

RIVALS LAST RUN 2020-2021

This is a discussion on RIVALS LAST RUN 2020-2021 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2019, 08:20 PM   #1
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0

***** COACHES

• Coaches can change after any year

• Create a coach, make the Alma Mater a school you want

• Postseason: Any players that want to transfer or leave early cannot be swayed

• All skill trees are the same
• Subs set to 60

****** RECRUITING

- Anyone in your pipeline can be recruited
- Any one who is not your pipeline but has you top 5 can be recruited
- No Athletes
- Only true freshman can be redshirted

***** GENERAL IN-GAME RULES

- MIX UP YOUR PLAYBOOK ON OFFENSE.. play calling should be more like the NFL than NCAA, dont be repetitious

***** BANNED ON OFFENSE

- shotgun flex runs up the middle, if your pb has alot of shotgun flex formations switch it
- no read option
- user catches
- oline shifts

***** BANNED ON DEFENSE

- run commit
- 1-5-5
- user catches

***** PRESNAP OFFENSE

• No hot routes (RB/TE to block is ok)
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)
• No Read Option (none from pistol)
• No Shotgun Offset runs up the middle (outside ok)

***** PRESNAP DEFENSE

• only MANUALLY move 1 player presnap
• can not play the ball in the air

***** 4TH DOWN RULE (NO EXCEPTIONS)

a) 4th and 3 or less past the 50
b) No limit if you're down in the 4th quarter or down 21+

***** QB RUNNING

• You cant run an overload and run to the empty side. Everything else is 100% legal. (Just keep it realistic)
• No carry limit, no rollout rule.

***** SPECIAL TEAMS

- Kickers cant punt, punters cant kick or kick off

• DO NOT adjust the ingame coaching strategies (aggressive, balanced, conservative)
• Chew Clock must be 3minutes or less
• Aggressive Clock banned

***** ADVANCES

•Advances will be set for every Thursday Night, and every Sunday Night. Play the games you feel like playing

•You can sim any game you want (NO SUPER SIMMING), if the advance day comes up and really havent had time to play but want to I will extend the deadline.

•I expect User games to at least START getting scheduled THE DAY OF or before advance day.. if one player tries to schedule it and the other waits too long they will be put on auto

***** THREAD

• POST THE "GAME STATS" BOX SCORE EVERY WEEK
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2019, 08:22 PM   #2
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

WEEK 2

Next Advance: Thursday

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY

3 CHANGES FOR NEW SETTINGS:
• No runs to the empty side of an empty set
• No 5 wide
• No read options at all

Allowed***

• Formation audibles
• Flipping a play or run
• Kick Returns
• Running with QB (as long as it looks real)
• 4th and 3 (anything in the 4th or OT)
• Hot Routes to add a blocker

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs
• In game coaching adjustments (off or def)

Last edited by JEJunior; 04-01-2019 at 05:59 PM.
Old 04-01-2019, 03:41 PM   #3
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2020-2021

#4 Georgia @ #7 Texas A&M

Both teams enter the year loaded with championship talent and some star players who returned to compete for a ring. Swift is the biggest name who returns after winning the Heisman but this game was bigger than any one player. These teams open the year with a natty as their goal.

1st
A&M opens with the ball and Mond does a great job of moving the ball on 3rd downs to keep the drive alive. They get a 3rd and long to a WR who runs out of bounds but the refs miss it and eventually RB Richardson runs it in for a 3yd TD. 7-0 A&M. Georgia responds with a td of their own coming off a solid drive as Swift breaks one in the middle for a 39yd td to tie it at 7-7. A&M gets another long drive but a late pass to the flats is intercepted and a Georgia LB runs it back to scoring range. On 3rd down a PA that shouldve been a td results in a sack instead as the LT whiffed on a block. Dawgs settle for 3 and a 10-7 lead.

2nd
Mond continues to move the ball on UGA and convert 3rd downs and show incredible patience and A&M ends another drive with a short td by Richardson to take the lead. 14-10. Dawgs go 3 and out after getting stuffed on a short run and A&M takes advantage. Richardson busts a 57 yard run but they settle for a fg to end the drive. 17-10 TAMU. Both defenses settle in for the rest of the half.

3rd
All defense. UGA gets things going on offense finally but the Aggies keep them off the scoreboard.

4th
UGA gets a long 17 play 5 minute drive that ends in a Swift td to tie the game at 17 with 2:30 left in the game. Aggies take over and get a huge pass over the middle that puts them in fg range. On 2nd down Mond hits WR Davis on a quick stop route, UGA misses the tackle and he scores the go ahead td with 0:43 on the clock which helps Georgia because they at least have a chance now. Fromm leads Georgia down the field after a 20 yard flag route and a 50 yd hail mary that gets them in scoring range with 0:08 left. Fromm throws it away on first. 2nd he throws a DOT to Tate in the endzone but its dropped. With 3seconds left no one gets open and Fromm is picked off by Renfro. 24-17 final

UGA
QB Fromm 15/24 159yds 0td 1int 62% 3sack
HB Swift 25-120yds 2td 4.7avg
SS Gibbs 9tak 3tfl
LB Rice 8tak

A&M
QB Mond 20/27 232yds 1td 1int 74%
HB Richardson 23-140yds 2td 6.0avg
TE Horry 6rec 70yds
LB 11tak 2tfl 1sack
Old 04-01-2019, 05:12 PM   #4
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Settings Update:

IF the settings play like this all year we shouldnt need any more changes ever. I checked their roster before the game and saw they were loaded, actually might be a little better than us but ofcourse it never actually plays out that way... this time it did. Ive never had a more fun loss because they made me make plays on both sides to get the win. Game came down to 5 plays:
1) the pass on their first drive that they shouldve called illegal touching but since they gave them the catch it lead to a td
2) the pick that my LB got because if we go down 14-0 with them being hot the momentum probably kills us
3) the sack that I took after that pic.. my TE had just broke wide open so if we dont miss the block we go up 14-7 instead of 10-7 and get alot of momentum
4) the post route on their last drive that got them down the field.. if we make them work it down I think we get it back with a chance to make a fg and win
5) the last drop in the endzone.. that was the best pass Fromm threw all game and it should have sent the game into OT but my guy didnt make the big play so a interception followed

I'll see how next weeks games go but if these hold up even if we win everything there wont be anything worth changing. I changed tackling from 25 to 20 also so the better backs and playmaking WRs will break a few more tackles which is why they scored the last TD, first guy missed

week 2 post coming soon
Old 04-01-2019, 07:44 PM   #5
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

My team shouldn't be ranked anywhere near the top 10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2019, 07:47 PM   #6
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archsmith99
My team shouldn't be ranked anywhere near the top 10.

theyre factoring in the old settings, you never lost lol
Old 04-01-2019, 08:18 PM   #7
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
theyre factoring in the old settings, you never lost lol
Nah, i've lost 3 or 4 games every year since the restart lol. The ranking are dumd in this game, just like rl, especially this early in the season.
I only have 4 or 5 players with overall ratings in the 90's.
Old 04-01-2019, 08:24 PM   #8
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archsmith99
Nah, i've lost 3 or 4 games every year since the restart lol. The ranking are dumd in this game, just like rl, especially this early in the season.
I only have 4 or 5 players with overall ratings in the 90's.

it really is dumb and inconsistent too.. last year you were at 3 Ls sitting inbetween 1 and 2 loss teams on top and bottom lol.. I dont get the system.. preseason never seems off to me, they factor in the previous year or Bama would be top 5 every year after losing 5-6 games the year before

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »