Home

RIVALS LAST RUN 2026-2027

This is a discussion on RIVALS LAST RUN 2026-2027 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2020, 01:52 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2026-2027

Thanks for the *** whoopin I thought I could help my team out turns out they may have been better on there own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-15-2020, 07:04 PM   #10
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

RIVALS LAST RUN 2026-2027

WEEK 2

***** GOTW *****
#1 MICHIGAN ST vs #6 OKLAHOMA

The number one ranked team in the country has the game of the week for the second week in a row as Oklahoma comes to town, but unfortunately the Spartans will be without 2 of their star players for the next 4 games. SR QB Sam Pettway who missed most of last year due to injury and fellow teammate JR WR Anthony McLaurin both will be forced to sit out per an NCAA violation in last weeks game against Miami. The NCCA just made the decision this morning so the Spartans will have to move on without them for the next 4 weeks. Fortunately for the Spartans they dealt with time without Pettway last year and only had 1 loss all year so they should be able to play well despite these players absence. Oklahoma would love to take advantage after finding out the news but their challenge will be scoring on this loaded Spartans defense. If this suspension took place later in the year when MSU was facing their U5 rivals this might be a season killer but I believe the Spartans have so much talent on this offense that OU just wont have enough gas in the tank to keep up.

Prediction: Michigan State 38 Oklahoma 28

NEXT ADVANCE
Thursday Night

********** U5 Matchups **********
1 Michigan St vs 6 Oklahoma
2 Ohio St vs 12 San Diego State
3 Michigan vs West Virginia
7 Georgia vs South Carolina
25 Miami ----------
UCLA vs 16 Stanford
North Carolina vs Georgia State

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!!!!!

4th and 1 inside the 50.. down in the 4th and inside the goalline are theexceptions
••• remember in game coaching adjustments are allowed, EXCEPT for the clock option

Update the AUTO SUBS to DEFAULT outside of the Dynasty and save your profile before you play

4th down rule
- 4th and 1 inside the 50
- down in the 4th OR down 20+ at any time is fair game from anywhere (up or tied is still 4th and 1, Overtime is fair game)
* keep it realistic

Reminder
- No runs to the empty side of an empty set UNLESS youre on the short side hashmark

Allowed***

• User Catches
• Running with QB (as long as it looks real)
• Hot Routes only to add a blocker
• In game coaching adjustments (off or def)

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs
Old 03-16-2020, 06:03 AM   #11
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

7 GEORGIA vs SOUTH CAROLINA

This game was a game that we had the advantage in every category and fortunately we showed up and took advantage. SC had 2 true freshmen starting on the Oline along with a true freshman TE who combined gave up 7 sacks. They were just outmatched and looked lost on some plays. The Dline definitely dominated the show defensively while on offense we were just crisp. We handled business and protected the ball all game. Wynn looked good in the air with Bennett having another good game receiving, Wade had a nice day on the ground in his first start for about 120 and 2tds. After 2 SEC wins we have #3 Michigan next week and hope to get a win after losing last years bowl game to them on a sim. I love what we've done on defense so far this year and I think if our offense can take that next step we can be a great team, Im excited to see how we look against an equally talented team and hopefully we come away with a win.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2020, 03:41 PM   #12
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

1st half the offense was moving the ball alright but whenever we got into the redzone, Oklahomas defense would make a play with either a TFL or a sack. Or one of our wr's would drop a pass. Halftime score was 16-14, MSU. With around 40 seconds left in the game MSU held onto a small lead at 33-28 with Oklahoma having the ball. Oklahoma would convert two 4th and longs on the drive to keep the drive alive. With 4 seconds left, Oklahoma had one more play to run to win the game from MSU 16 yard line. OU's Qb dropped back and threw a pass that was picked and returned for a td. MSU survives a tough Oklahoma team, winning 40-28.
Old 03-16-2020, 07:52 PM   #13
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Due to Coronavirus thats affecting everything I need to let yal know now that if I have to miss work for this I'll be advancing every 3 hours
Old 03-16-2020, 07:53 PM   #14
MVP

Old 03-16-2020, 09:39 PM   #15
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Advancing in 6 minutes Im impatient
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2020, 12:48 PM   #16
MVP

jp18's Arena

Osu uses huge 4th quarter to pull away late.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »