Home

RIVALS LAST RUN 2027-2028

This is a discussion on RIVALS LAST RUN 2027-2028 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-25-2020, 07:22 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2027-2028

Me working my way through this game.

Big game, big sack to force a 4th and long.
They stopped me on 3rd and 2 due to missed blocks (was happening my last drive too). Had to punt but finished with a int.

Figured out that they only count the actual stiff arms as BTKs not shredded tackles.
if they weren’t missing tackles they were over running the pursuit. But against all odds I stuck to the strategy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 05-25-2020, 08:36 PM   #18
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jags0492

Me working my way through this game.

Big game, big sack to force a 4th and long.
They stopped me on 3rd and 2 due to missed blocks (was happening my last drive too). Had to punt but finished with a int.

Figured out that they only count the actual stiff arms as BTKs not shredded tackles.
if they weren’t missing tackles they were over running the pursuit. But against all odds I stuck to the strategy.

3-0? .......
Old 05-25-2020, 11:14 PM   #19
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Ugly game because of the rain which I realized is the one thing that slows me down, but we take care of business. We had 5 picks, I had 3 myself, couldve been more but I was a little off on the angles. Allen Allen my FS gets the game ball with 3 ints. Offensively we played well but Arch did a good job with playcalling this time so my offense didnt finish drives like we usually do. I did hit him with this perfect screen pass for a td when I knew he was blitzing everybody though. Wade got hurt twice and didnt finish the game he did enough. But anyways gg Arch. I think you win so much and have those crazy stats so often that your recruiting skills get overlooked but it felt way different not playing your usual speed

Next up we're on the road to play Texas A&M who has a good team this year
Old 05-25-2020, 11:53 PM   #20
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Old 05-28-2020, 10:39 AM   #21
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Advancing tonight after work
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2020, 08:23 AM   #22
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Week 4

***** GOTW *****
5 NOTRE DAME vs 23 MICHIGAN

Notre Dame is a team that I think will be playing for a National Championship come seasons end. They have playmakers at every level, a defense that really flies around the field, and a QB in Mark Rose that came back this year on a mission. Notre Dame won last years meeting with Michigan 56-42 in a shootout. I dont know if this one gets THAT crazy but I think this team has the potential to put up 40 again just off the amount of team speed and overall talent along with Rose having the ability to create every play whether it be in the air or with his legs. They have speed at every level on offense and Michigan will have their hands full for the entire night in South Bend. The Wolverines are coming off of an upset loss to Virginia Tech but that may have just been a look ahead game. I expect to see a fully focused team show up this week but if they take even 1 quarter off they will not beat this team.

Prediction: Notre Dame 45 Michigan 35

Week 3 Prediction:
Miami 31 Ohio State 27
Score : Ohio State 31 Miami 6

Week 2 Prediction:
South Carolina 31 UCLA 17
Score: UCLA 41 South Carolina 7

Week 1 Prediction:
South Carolina 35 LSU 27
Score: South Carolina 52 LSU 42

U5 GAMES
17 Texas a&m vs 1 GEORGIA
2 OHIO STATE vs Minnesota
15 UCLA vs Oregon St
21 FloridaSt vs 16 MIAMI
Alabama vs SOUTH CAROLINA
VIRGINIA TECH ----------

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!!!!!

4th and 1 inside the 50.. down in the 4th and inside the goalline are theexceptions
••• remember in game coaching adjustments are allowed, EXCEPT for the clock option

Update the AUTO SUBS to DEFAULT outside of the Dynasty and save your profile before you play

4th down rule
- 4th and 1 inside the 50
- down in the 4th OR down 20+ at any time is fair game from anywhere (up or tied is still 4th and 1, Overtime is fair game)
* keep it realistic

Reminder
- No runs to the empty side of an empty set UNLESS youre on the short side hashmark

Allowed***

• User Catches
• Running with QB (as long as it looks real)
• Hot Routes only to add a blocker
• In game coaching adjustments (off or def)

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs
Old 05-30-2020, 05:33 AM   #23
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

17 Texas A&M vs 1 Georgia

A&M starts the game with a 75 yd td run by the QB on the opening play of the game. We stall and I can already tell its gone be a battle. Fortunately we pin them on the punt and get the safety. We score after and go for 2 to make it a 10-7 lead. They get 3 on the board and stop us again on an interception. They get another 3 before the half and go up 13-10. We have just enough time to make an attempt and Wynn finds Bennett on a deep post that gets behind the defense and he takes it 60 yards to the house. 17-13 at the half.

2nd half we do what we always do and control the pace, make adjustments, and finish the job. We go on to extend the lead and walk out with a nice 31-13 road win to start SEC play. This defense showed me alot to be excited about for the rest of the year so Im hopeful that we can get back to Atlanta and maybe another Natty. Next week we'll be in Miami against Breezy's Boys.

Old 05-30-2020, 08:19 AM   #24
MVP

It’s been two and half months since coach Breezy was last seen or played a game in rivals. What a week to come back to your locker room and get the Calvary going than Florida state hate week. FSWHO v Miami!

1st quarter: Miami wins the toss and elects to defer to the second half, we kick the ball off and force a three and out first drive. We get the ball around the 50 drive and drive downfield on the back of our run game and get up 3-0. Then each team punts one more time to close out the first quarter.

2nd quarter: Miami’s defense gets super aggressive and forces a pick and the canes defense run it down to the 7. Running back gets in the end zone. Late in the second Miami’s defense would once again force a 3 & out with close to a till half time and freshman QB would lead the squad down field and the running back would walk in the end zone with :02 seconds left till half.. halftime it’s 17-3

3rd quarter: we had a turnover around midfield and FSU went down field to kick a field goal to make it 17-6. Miami’s offense will continue to keep the struggle bus going and punting the rest of the quarter. Right before the fourth quarter FSU would drive and make this game a really close and break the plain for six! 17-13.

Fourth quarter: we get the ball and we grab the keys because we’re driving on them. Their defense is gassed from the run game and we get to about the 28 yard line throw the ball and it’s picked off from the senior backer. FSU is driving mid way thru the fourth and the comeback is on! FSU is about to score and then BOOM the corner picks off the QB and it’s going the other way! Miami’s offense comes back down field and punches it in for their third rushing touchdown of the game. FSU scores with about 2 minutes left and just can’t complete the comeback....

Miami leaves Doak Campbell with a dub and a conference win against their biggest rival 24-19!

Game ball goes to O line for driving the FSU front 7

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »