Home

RIVALS LAST RUN 2028-2029

This is a discussion on RIVALS LAST RUN 2028-2029 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2020, 03:42 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2028-2029

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-20-2020, 08:42 PM   #18
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

FLORIDA ATLANTIC vs 23 MIAMI
Deerfield Beach, Florida

FAU gets the ball first and moves it down the field pretty easily. Although Miami holds them to a fg it's obvious that last weeks defensive struggles for Miami against the past were no fluke. 3-0 FAU 4:32 1st

After Miamis opening drive does nothing FAU drives it to the redzone again, but a lazy pass to flats is picked off in stride by Mayhew who comes up with another huge pick for Miami. 7-3 UM 1:46 1st

FAU carves up the Canes for a 3rd strive and they finally finish the drive this time with a 23yd td pass from Campbell to Perkins. 10-7 FAU 0:26 1st

The Canes offense continues to struggle before a couple of completions put them in scoring range. Leak however throws a bad pass to the flats that is picked off by Cooper. 10-7 FAU 7:30 2nd

After a FAU fg comes up short Miami brings in Tucker at QB to replace Leak who was 3-10 at the time. Tucker gets the offense going but takes an overconfident deep shot that it picked off by Anderson. 10-7 FAU 4:27 2nd

Backed against their endzone FAU gets a few solid plays but a RB screen is picked off by OLB Kaplan and he gets Miami on the scoreboard for a second time. 14-10 UM 3:17 2nd

Canes get a stop on defense and Tucker leads a 2 minute drive down field. He ends the drive on a crossing route to Bulluck the true freshman as each get their first career tds. 21-10 UM 0:21 2nd

After a half of trying to find a passing game, the Canes start the 2nd half getting Smiley and Jackson going on the ground and Tucker finds Bullock again for a 13yd td, this time on a post route. 28-10 UM 3:38 3rd

FAU tries to get back in the game but Campbell throws a pick to Hickman on an underthrown deep ball. Carlson gets the credit with a strong move to rush the pass. 28-10 UM 2:07 3rd

Both teams stall and as Miami continues to look for some rhythm in their offense Tucker throws another 3rd down interception on a misread. 28-10 UM 4:29 4th

Campbell marches FAU down the field and finds Wilson on a deep ball for 37yds. 2pt conversion to cut it to 10 is failed. 28-16 UM 3:20 4th

We run out the clock on the last drive and end it with a fg.

QB competition is now open with Tucker likely starting next week. CB rotation was changed midgame bc the kid who Archy kept going killing almost lost us this one too.

Old 07-20-2020, 08:43 PM   #19
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Do your recruiting, Im advancing tomorrow night after work, next one after that will be sunday as usual
Old 07-22-2020, 10:08 AM   #20
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

RIVALS LAST RUN 2028-2029

WEEK 3

***** GOTW *****
#2 MICHIGAN STATE vs #22 SOUTH CAROLINA

#1 Ohio State goes on the road this week to face #6 Oklahoma in Norman. College Gameday was supposed to be there this weekend but the hype around this MSU vs SC game was too good to pass up after last weeks Georgia upset. Michigan State fans had mixed feelings with departure of Archy last season, but when South Carolina reached out to the Spartans to set up a game IN East Lansing the fan base m, team, and Harlon Barnett all took it as disrespect. SC can win this game but I would expect more fight than what we saw from Georgia last week. Jason Baker vs Derrick Wynn didnt give us the show we expected because of Wynns unfortunate injury, but Baker vs Huff should live up to it. Transition settings always make things a little wacky though so this one could favor the road team. One big difference however should be coaching. The last minute staff that UGA put together let them down, we'll see if that game was a fluke or if SC has a top 10 team. On the field Im expecting the same SC offense that has put up 35 a game against 2 tough defenses, but I think the MSU offense will give them the biggest challenge theyve faced as well. SC has yet to face a team this year who has the momentum on their side so we havent seen how they respond yet. MSU gets an early lead we could have a different ball game, but for now Im trusting the consistency for the upset.

Prediction: SC 35 MSU 34

Prediction: GEORGIA 31 SC 24
score: SC 34 GEORGIA 24

Prediction: GEORGIA 42 LSU 24
score: GEORGIA 49 LSU 42

NEXT ADVANCE
Saturday Night (I accidentally advanced a night early smh) it was supposed to be tonight

***** SETTINGS UPDATE *****
Everything I said about them should be accurate, I think me panicking and taking the CPU RBK from 60 to 55 had the cpu settings perfect for what I was going for but in me and Archs game they just didnt have that same aggression so I put it back at 60. If you dont see their run game cookin this week hopefully it will next week

U5 GAMES
6 Oklahoma vs 1 OHIO ST
3 MICHIGAN vs Central Michigan
Stanford vs 18 UCLA
4 Washington vs 21 MIAMI
2 Michigan State vs 25 SOUTH CAROLINA

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!!!!!

4th and 1 inside the 50.. down in the 4th and inside the goalline are the exceptions
••• remember in game coaching adjustments are allowed, EXCEPT for the clock option

Update the AUTO SUBS to DEFAULT outside of the Dynasty

4th down rule
- 4th and 1 inside the 50
- down in the 4th OR down 21+ at any time is fair game from anywhere (up or tied is still 4th and 1, Overtime is fair game)
* keep it realistic

Reminder
- No runs to the empty side of an empty set

Allowed***

* Oline slides to the left or right only
• KICK RETURNS in the front half of the endzone
• User Catches
• Running with QB (as long as it looks real)
• Hot Routes only to add a blocker
• In game coaching adjustments

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs

Last edited by JEJunior; 07-22-2020 at 01:13 PM.
Old 07-22-2020, 01:27 PM   #21
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

*Advnaces will be Saturday night, Wednesday night, Sunday night then back on schedule

*Oline rule is you can slide left or right on any play, cant use the aggressive or pinch (up or down)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2020, 07:43 PM   #22
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

The game started with MSU getting the ball first. They started out run heavy, then on a 3rd down play Huff hit a slant that went for a 58 yard td pass. Our first drive was pretty run heavy too and we tied the game at 7 with a run. 1st quarter ended with MSU leading 10-7. 2nd quarter Baker threw 2 int's but other then that, it was back and forth. Halftime score was 27-21, MSU. 2nd half our defense stepped up picking Huff off 3 times, 2 of them in the redzone. We also forced MSU to punt a few times in the 2nd half. Outside of the 3 picks, Huff torched my defense through the air, besides the freshman CB Smith. What really helped us win the game, was holding MSU's other Heisman hopeful to only 70 rushing yards. South Carolina beats MSU 45-27. A lot of highly ranked teams lost this week.
Old 07-23-2020, 08:14 PM   #23
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

I played with JPs team against OU.. they were up 17-7 in the first but kept throwing picks and I won 27-17.. I'll see if it still plays like the next couple weeks or not, shouldnt be all the way in yet
Old 07-24-2020, 02:08 AM   #24
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

4 WASHINGTON vs 21 MIAMI

Washington comes out in the big body old school Wisconsin type offense with 2-3 TEs in every play just pounding the ball. First drive ends in a 6yd rushing td by Douglas. 7-0 UW 4:46 1st

Miami struggles to start but a 33yd pass to Smith the TE extends the drive before the Canes settle for 3. 7-3 UW 1:58 1st

Washington finishes another tough drive with the help of a 32yd bomb on 3rd and long. Douglas gets a second rushing td to extend the lead. 14-3 UW 0:21 1st

The Washington defense continues to make Miami work for everything and this drive ends in back to back sacks and a punt as Miami falls out of fg range. 14-3 UW 5:13 2nd

Both teams stall and UW gets it back with just under 2 minutes hoping to score before the half. Smith takes off on 3rd and picks up 28yds eventually getting Washington to 4th and inches, but they play it safe. 17-3 UW 0:15 2nd

Canes start the second half moving the ball finally but a 4th and 1 attempt is checked down to a pass and Tucker eats the sack leaving 3 points on the board. 17-3 UW 5:27 3rd

Both teams trade fgs and Miami gets the ball back after another sack on 3rd down they have to punt again. Miami has to depend on their defense for a stop 20-6 UW 5:54 4th

Miami forces the 3&out finally. Jackson gets a 20 yd punt return which starts the Canes inside the 40 for the first time all game. Canes must score quick to have time to do it again. 20-6 UW 4:15 4th

Canes get inside the 20 but cant finish the drive. 4th down ends in Tucker getting blasted as he throws. UW runs the last 3 minutes out on the ground

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »