Home

RIVALS LAST RUN 2028-2029

This is a discussion on RIVALS LAST RUN 2028-2029 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2020, 02:12 PM   #57
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2028-2029

Had to fight for it.... defense can’t stop the pass at all even if they are neck an neck they don’t do deflections ... I get one a game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-18-2020, 06:12 PM   #58
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

First half our defense played well. We held Vandy to only 2 fg's and kept their high powered passing offense in check and completely stopped their running game. Baker was a little off on his deep throws in the first half. Missing a couple wide open wr's, that would've been big plays for us. Halftime score was 21-6, South Carolina. 2nd half Vandy's offense caught fire, while our offense for a time struggled. Vandy cut our lead to only 3 points in the 4th quarter before our offense started getting back on track. We extended our lead to 10, then to 17 after our defense got a pick. South Carolina beats Vandy 49-32. We have our first bye of the season next week, then we face Florida and their triple option offense.
Old 08-19-2020, 08:28 AM   #59
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

2 Canes vs Virginia

1st Qtr

Miami gets the stop on the first drive and puts a long drive together that ends with an easy td pass to Higgins. A quick pick by the freshman Johnson gives the Canes a short field where they eventually settle for a fg and lead 10-0 to start the 2nd.
Higgins 8yd td rec

Johnson int

2nd Qtr

Virginia scored tds on back to back drives due to big plays while Miami musters up 3 fgs in the qtr to hold on to a 16-14 lead going into the half.

Gipson 13yd td run

Gipson 1yd td run

3rd Qtr

Canes get the ball first and come out with another great balanced td drive as Smiley gets into the endzone, but Virginia breaks a 75 yd td run the next play. Neither team scores again in the qtr. 23-21 Miami

Smiley 5yd td run

Gipson 75yd td run

4th
Miami moves the ball again and gets Smiley another short rushing td to extend the lead back to 9. Virginia answers again but cant punch it in and on a 4th down conversion the pass is knocked down at the 1. Canes run out the clock and win 30-21

Leak finds Smith on a 3rd down pass

West jumps the 4th down pass and almost picks it off

Old 08-21-2020, 12:10 PM   #60
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

WEEK 11

***** GOTW *****
#11 MICHIGAN STATE vs #14 OHIO STATE

Michigan State is coming off of their biggest win of the season against #1 Michigan. The Spartans had high expectations coming in while one goal many be out of reach their B1G goals are still in a priority. Both of these teams have left some Ws on the field considering the talent level of each team but its been a crazy year for everybody. The biggest separation I see between these 2 teams is MSU's ability to put up alot of points in bulk. Archy rebranded this program offensively and they have worked to keep that style of play and execution intact. OSU has become the poster of grind it football under their HC JP, but this year their defense isnt playing as dominant as they have in recent years which makes the slow style high risk against good offenses.

Prediction: MSU 33 OSU 27

Prediction: MICH 28 MSU 27
score: MSU 45 MICH 24

Prediction: MIA 26 DUKE 24
score: MIA 21 DUKE 13

Prediction: ND 34 OSU 31
score: ND 31 OSU 17

Prediction: UGA 42 TENN 30
score: UGA 48 TENN 45 (OT)

Prediction: SC 45 AUB 35
score: AUB 33 SC 28

Prediction: FLORIDA 38 TENN 21
score: UF 35 TENN 21

Prediction: SC 35 MSU 34
score: SC 47 MSU 28

Prediction: GEORGIA 31 SC 24
score: SC 34 GEORGIA 24

Prediction: GEORGIA 42 LSU 24
score: GEORGIA 49 LSU 42

NEXT ADVANCE
Sunday Night

***** SCHEDULES *****

U5 GAMES

1 MIAMI vs Georgia Tech
3 S CAROLINA ----------
Penn State vs 9 MICHIGAN
11 Michigan State vs 14 OHIO STATE
UCLA vs Arizona State

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!!!!!

4th and 1 inside the 50.. down in the 4th and inside the goalline are the exceptions
••• remember in game coaching adjustments are allowed, EXCEPT for the clock option

Update the AUTO SUBS to DEFAULT outside of the Dynasty

4th down rule
- 4th and 1 inside the 50
- down in the 4th OR down 21+ at any time is fair game from anywhere (up or tied is still 4th and 1, Overtime is fair game)
* keep it realistic

Reminder
- No runs to the empty side of an empty set

Allowed***

* Oline slides to the left or right only
• KICK RETURNS in the front half of the endzone
• User Catches
• Running with QB (as long as it looks real)
• Hot Routes only to add a blocker
• In game coaching adjustments

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs
Old 08-23-2020, 01:46 AM   #61
Pro

Defense doesn’t exist , cb don’t exist rn a bit toward the end WRs dropping open passes TE open passes passes dropped after being touched.... so much bs that the rb got hurt fade to black ( means serious) plays the next play anyway breaking tackles sits play two back in play 3. They knew when I was running and jumped my passes as well as did some direct to ints

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2020, 01:47 AM   #62
Pro

Old 08-23-2020, 10:40 AM   #63
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

1 Miami vs GT

Before I get into this I could definitely tell the difference in my my brothers game looked like that, idk if theyll stay like this now or if it was just a bs week where their ratings didnt matter but I do know Archy was supposed to take an L this week and ofcourse he has a bye

1st
Their first drive somebody is open every play, mostly in the flats and sidelines. They hit everything and scored easy to go up 7-0 on a pass where my CB jogs. I knew just off that drive we were losing. We move it to about midfield and get sacked on 3rd down with a wide open WR.

2nd
Defense gets a stop and we get it back only to miss a fg. They respond with a 51 yard run right through my best player Mayhew and go up 14-0. I get my first good looking drive but it ends with an interception bc I misread the coverage. They dont score but they pin me deep and I get a safety the next play on a corner blitz. 16-0. I go spread offense and call real conservative plays and it gets us on the board finally with 1:40 left in the half. They go 4 and out giving us a chance to score before the half down 16-7 but we blow it and punt, they complete 2 1st down passes and get a fg. 19-7 GT

3rd
2 plays in I try to throw a simple slant behind the zone but its picked by the LB. They get another fg 22-7. We have an 8 play drive with 2 first downs but have to punt again. Game was hard af on both sides smh. Next play Johnson my freshman SS gets a clean shot on their pocket QB on a read option and I unload, ball pops out and my LB scoops and gets to the 1. Smiley punches it in the next play, 22-14. GTs next drive they run a read again but this time their slow white pocket QB gets 72 yards and breaks 4 tackles almost jogging and they score the next play. 29-14 GT. We come back with an 11 play drive with 10 being runs between Smiley and Jackson and Smiley scores again, it was obvious that fumble gave us some momentum but that 72 yard run was bs. 29-21 GT.

4th
They take a few minutes off the clock but have to punt with 5:30 left. We try to keep the momentum going and hope we can score quick so we dont have to go for 2 but it takes 4 minutes to get down the field. We do get in the endzone with a 16 yd run by Jackson to cut it to 2 with 1:36 left. 2 pt conversion is blown up. 29-27 GT. We kick it deep knowing the onside probably wont work so we'll take our chances and bet on our defense. We stop both runs at the LOS and make them throw short on 3rd down. 3 timeouts disappear but we have 1:25 to get into fg range. Smiley gets a 15 yd run to the 50, clocks running, Smiley gets a 3 yd run to their 47, clocks running, I call a screen pass and they make Smiley spin backwards so we lose 5 with the clock still running, 16 seconds, 3rd and 12, I call a safe pass just to get a completion, everything is covered man to man, Leak takes off and nobody comes at him, he picks up 25 and slides, we spike it at the 28. 44 yd kick while iced is good. 30-29 Canes

If the games stay like this the end of the season is going to be tough.. I feel like we all got some easy wins that we shouldnt have early so it should balance out from here, IF it stays like this. I got lucky

Old 08-23-2020, 01:50 PM   #64
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Why was I suppose to take a L this week?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »