Home

RIVALS LAST RUN 2028-2029

This is a discussion on RIVALS LAST RUN 2028-2029 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2020, 01:52 PM   #65
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2028-2029

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archsmith99
Why was I suppose to take a L this week?

sliders was juiced.. only reason I won is bc they were running reads with a pocket QB, I wouldve lost by 20
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2020, 01:58 PM   #66
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
sliders was juiced.. only reason I won is bc they were running reads with a pocket QB, I wouldve lost by 20
What did you change this time around?
Old 08-23-2020, 04:21 PM   #67
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

same set we started the season with bc its still playing how I wanted to but everything that was 60 I pushed to 70 after like week 4 or 5 maybe.. then a few weeks later pushed the stuff to 80.. main stuff hasnt changed thats why we havent really been able to tell but I just want them to actually finish a game, most of our games have still been 2nd half shut outs for the cpu
Old 08-24-2020, 03:32 PM   #68
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

WEEK 12

***** GOTW *****
#5 AUBURN vs #12 GEORGIA

Auburn has the been the premier team in the SEC over the past decade with Florida and Georgia not far behind, but this year it looks like Auburn is back to running the conference. Georgia was on the cusp of taking over the conference before Coach Cane left to Miami but this new Bulldogs staff has underachieved immensely. Despite all of that the Georgia Auburn rivalry itself has been intense year after year. Auburn kept the Bulldogs out of at least 3 champions with the last regime. This new staff has a chance to return the favor as the Tigers have a very good shot at closing out this season undefeated. If they can win their next 3 they will have a rematch with #2 South Carolina, a matchup that everyone is excited about if it happens. Auburn cant afford to look that far ahead however as this rivalry has shown that it can go either way any year. Georgia may have the best team on paper but with their star QB and 2 RBs out they have struggled this season. I think Auburns defense feasts on this Bulldog offense and gets the win.

Prediction: AUB 42 UGA 21

Prediction: MSU 33 OSU 27
score: OSU 41 MSU 21

Prediction: MICH 28 MSU 27
score: MSU 45 MICH 24

Prediction: MIA 26 DUKE 24
score: MIA 21 DUKE 13

Prediction: ND 34 OSU 31
score: ND 31 OSU 17

Prediction: UGA 42 TENN 30
score: UGA 48 TENN 45 (OT)

Prediction: SC 45 AUB 35
score: AUB 33 SC 28

Prediction: FLORIDA 38 TENN 21
score: UF 35 TENN 21

Prediction: SC 35 MSU 34
score: SC 47 MSU 28

Prediction: GEORGIA 31 SC 24
score: SC 34 GEORGIA 24

Prediction: GEORGIA 42 LSU 24
score: GEORGIA 49 LSU 42

NEXT ADVANCE
Thursday Night

***** SCHEDULES *****

U5 GAMES

Virginia Tech vs 1 MIAMI
2 S CAROLINA vs Florida
7 MICHIGAN vs Indiana
Penn State vs 11 OHIO STATE
Arizona vs UCLA

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!!!!!

4th and 1 inside the 50.. down in the 4th and inside the goalline are the exceptions
••• remember in game coaching adjustments are allowed, EXCEPT for the clock option

Update the AUTO SUBS to DEFAULT outside of the Dynasty

4th down rule
- 4th and 1 inside the 50
- down in the 4th OR down 21+ at any time is fair game from anywhere (up or tied is still 4th and 1, Overtime is fair game)
* keep it realistic

Reminder
- No runs to the empty side of an empty set

Allowed***

* Oline slides to the left or right only
• KICK RETURNS in the front half of the endzone
• User Catches
• Running with QB (as long as it looks real)
• Hot Routes only to add a blocker
• In game coaching adjustments

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs
Old 08-25-2020, 12:41 AM   #69
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

VIRGINIA TECH vs 1 MIAMI

1ST
I did my scouting report and they didnt look that good so I kept it simple from the opening drive and just moved the ball methodically but we missed the fg. We hold them to what should be a 3 and out but instead they get a 70 yard bomb bc my corner turns around late and slips trying to recover. 7-0 VT. We get it back and pick up where we left off moving the ball.

2ND
We a long drive with a 1 yd td run by Smiley to start the 2nd qtr. 7-7. They move it down as well and end their drive with an RB screen that I missed by inches and he knifed through the defense for 20 yds. 14-7 VT. We go 3 and out and they march it again this time scoring a 4 verts from our 10 and get a WR coming back to the ball. 21-7 VT. We both stall trying to score before the half and they end up getting a 60 yard pass with 30 seconds left because my guy didnt jump for the ball and ran a full 360 around the WR when he landed but wouldnt put his arms up to tackle him. They get a fg before the half. 24-7 VT.

3RD
They get it first and we finally get a stop. We answer with a 4 play drive that ends in a 36 yd td on flag route where we beat them over the top. 24-14. We stop them again and move down field but they get pressure on me and I throw what looks like a safe out route but as Im pushing the button the corner is already breaking on it. 3 plays later 20 yd td run by the QB on a read. 31-14.

4TH
They finish another long drive with a fb dive on 3rd and 1 that we blow, he goes 21 yards untouched. 38-14 VT. We go 2 minute offense with 7:50 left and the pace helps as Leak scores on a 10 yd QB wrap. 2pt gets stuffed. 38-20 VT. We get another stop and go quick again, Leak finds Bullock wide open over the middle and this time we get the 2pt on a pass. 38-28 with 4:10 left.

We still cant get a stop but we hold them to 3 with 3:14 left, less than a minute off the clock bc they stayed in no huddle. 41-28. I Hickman gets his fist big KR of the whole season and makes it to the 3 where Smiley punches it in. 41-35 VT 2:59. We expect the run but guess wrong as they complete the first pass but miss the 2nd. We force a punt with 2:03 left down 6 with no rush and 4 downs. Smiley takes 2 carries then its back to the air and Leak completes 4 straight passes with the last being a 21 yd td to the TE. 42-41 Miami. VT still has 30 seconds and gets close enough for 2 hail marys but Miami survives the craziest comeback Ive ever had.

Old 08-26-2020, 05:49 PM   #70
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

The run game for Florida killed us all game. We only really stopped their triple option attack one time the whole game. Our defense was either getting perfectly blocked or they were getting ran over. Broken tackles were crazy this game tbh. Luckily our offense was sharp all game, outside of a pick. We finally took the lead in the 4th with 3 minutes left in the game. Florida marched down the field and tied the game with 46 seconds remaining. Baker made a couple nice throws that moved us down the field. As time expired, we kicked a 41 yard fg to win the game. South Carolina survives Florida 45-42.
Old 08-28-2020, 07:49 PM   #71
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

WEEK 13

***** GOTW *****
#1 MIAMI vs #17 NORTH CAROLINA

Canes have had an extremely unexpected year as they hold the #1 spot in the country. This season so far has felt almost identical to the 2017 season where Miami started the year 10-0 before losing their last 3. Im not predicting a losing streak for the Canes but that season their defense carried the team, the offense was very limited, and they barely survived alot of very close games until their luck run out. North Carolina is also a team who's team has so far exceeded the expectations and is hoping to finish these last couple of weeks on a win streak. I dont think UNC has enough fire power to finish Miami even if they do take it to the wire. The Canes have found a rhythm offensively, despite the close game which dont give the best example against unranked opponents. Last weeks comeback win against VT in the snow was as impressive as it gets. I think Miami wins on the road and keeps rolling.

Prediction: MIA 45 UNC 38

Prediction: AUB 42 UGA 21
score: UGA 41 AUB 21

Prediction: MSU 33 OSU 27
score: OSU 41 MSU 21

Prediction: MICH 28 MSU 27
score: MSU 45 MICH 24

Prediction: MIA 26 DUKE 24
score: MIA 21 DUKE 13

Prediction: ND 34 OSU 31
score: ND 31 OSU 17

Prediction: UGA 42 TENN 30
score: UGA 48 TENN 45 (OT)

Prediction: SC 45 AUB 35
score: AUB 33 SC 28

Prediction: FLORIDA 38 TENN 21
score: UF 35 TENN 21

Prediction: SC 35 MSU 34
score: SC 47 MSU 28

Prediction: GEORGIA 31 SC 24
score: SC 34 GEORGIA 24

Prediction: GEORGIA 42 LSU 24
score: GEORGIA 49 LSU 42

NEXT ADVANCE
SUNDAY Night

***** SCHEDULES *****

U5 GAMES

1 MIAMI vs North Carolina
2 S CAROLINA ----------
8 OHIO STATE vs Indiana
21 MICHIGAN ----------
UCLA ----------

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!!!!!

4th and 1 inside the 50.. down in the 4th and inside the goalline are the exceptions
••• remember in game coaching adjustments are allowed, EXCEPT for the clock option

Update the AUTO SUBS to DEFAULT outside of the Dynasty

4th down rule
- 4th and 1 inside the 50
- down in the 4th OR down 21+ at any time is fair game from anywhere (up or tied is still 4th and 1, Overtime is fair game)
* keep it realistic

Reminder
- No runs to the empty side of an empty set

Allowed***

* Oline slides to the left or right only
• KICK RETURNS in the front half of the endzone
• User Catches
• Running with QB (as long as it looks real)
• Hot Routes only to add a blocker
• In game coaching adjustments

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2020, 10:53 PM   #72
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

1 MIAMI vs 17 NORTH CAROLINA
Hard Rock Stadium

I played at 4am and got busy so I forgot most of the details

UNC started the game with a 75 yard run on the first play. Their run game hurt us all game and all they ran was regular dives, glitchy type moves and more broken tackles than usual. We couldnt throw on offense and ended up with 5 picks. The summary of the game was they ran all over us, RB got hurt, we couldnt stop the backup either. If we didnt throw 5 picks we probably win but they were making passes go to them on some of those. No comeback today, UNC pulls the upset.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »