Home

RIVALS LAST RUN 2029-2030

This is a discussion on RIVALS LAST RUN 2029-2030 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2020, 02:14 AM   #81
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2029-2030

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
Miami vs #3 Duke

Made a QB change to my backup pocket passer and went back to the regular Miami pb instead of Mich St which Ive been using for at least 10 seasons.. Not much different but at this point my OC had to go. Went down 7-0, couldnt stop their run at all.. 2nd qtr things started clicking a little bit, forced a fumble and had a perfect user pick 6 with my LB.. Held them to a fg up 14-7 then scored on the 2 minute drill before the half.. 21-10 at halftime

My stats werent special at all, only about 150 total yds at half Im immediately thinking those changes worked, until I went scoreless for the next 4 drives in the second half. Duke scores and makes it 21-17 in the 3rd.. 4th qtr we hold them to a fg and its 21-20.. I get in scoring range and dont know if I wanna risk going for 7 or just take the 3 and trust my defense against the past.. I gamble for the 7, CB gets beat on a post and my QB actually puts it over his head to the back of the endzone. 28-20 with 1:35 left Im thinking we won but they hit a 70 yarder 2 plays in with no timeouts. 2pt is no good tho, we survive and pull off the upset with the biggest recruiting week of the year

Yeah I wasn’t gonna make that mistake with 17 seconds left hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2020, 07:26 PM   #82
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
Miami vs #3 Duke

Made a QB change to my backup pocket passer and went back to the regular Miami pb instead of Mich St which Ive been using for at least 10 seasons.. Not much different but at this point my OC had to go. Went down 7-0, couldnt stop their run at all.. 2nd qtr things started clicking a little bit, forced a fumble and had a perfect user pick 6 with my LB.. Held them to a fg up 14-7 then scored on the 2 minute drill before the half.. 21-10 at halftime

My stats werent special at all, only about 150 total yds at half Im immediately thinking those changes worked, until I went scoreless for the next 4 drives in the second half. Duke scores and makes it 21-17 in the 3rd.. 4th qtr we hold them to a fg and its 21-20.. I get in scoring range and dont know if I wanna risk going for 7 or just take the 3 and trust my defense against the past.. I gamble for the 7, CB gets beat on a post and my QB actually puts it over his head to the back of the endzone. 28-20 with 1:35 left Im thinking we won but they hit a 70 yarder 2 plays in with no timeouts. 2pt is no good tho, we survive and pull off the upset with the biggest recruiting week of the year

Nice win, does Duke run the triple option now?
Old 10-14-2020, 09:28 PM   #83
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archsmith99
Nice win, does Duke run the triple option now?

Nah it was run heavy but it wasnt triple or straight read.. alot of reads but they mixed up, I think it was shotgun sweeps maybe? I spread my dline second half which I never do and it helped but didn't stop it
Old 10-16-2020, 01:19 AM   #84
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

WEEK 10

BCS Polls
⚪️ 1 MICHIGAN 7-0 @ 11 Mich St
⚪️ 2 OHIO STATE 7-0
🟢 3 BOSTON COLLEGE 7-0
🟢 4 AUBURN 7-1 vs 19 Ark
🟢 5 NOTRE DAME 7-1 @ Navy
🟢 6 COLORADO 7-0
🟢 7 LSU 7-1 @ 15 Bama
8 MISSOURI 6-1
9 GEORGIA 6-2
🟢 10 UCLA 6-2

****GOTW****
11 MICHIGAN ST 5-2 vs 1 MICHIGAN 7-0

Michigan is off to a 7-0 start but hasnt been overly impressive the past couple of weeks barely escaping upsets. This is a rivalry game on the road against a team who has more explosive on the offensive end with Yates at QB. Hard to pick against an undefeated Wolverine team but Im going to go bold here and call the upset. I think Yates will be the best player on the field despite my better judgement telling me to play it safe with the #1 team in the country.

Prediction: MSU 28 MICH 20

🟢 Prediction: LSU 40 A&M 28 -> LSU 38 A&M 17
Prediction: A&M 34 AUB 21 -> AUB 40 A&M 35
🟢 Prediction: UGA 33 MIZ 27 -> UGA 31 MIZ 28
🟢 Prediction: LSU 45 UF 24 -> LSU 40 UF 31
Prediction: AUB 31 SC 27 -> SC 43 AUB 20
Prediction: Stan 35 Ucla 31 -> Ucla 31 Stan 28
🟢 Prediction: MICH 37 ND 35 -> MICH 24 ND 14
🟢 Prediction: MIA 27 UCLA 20 -> MIA 45 UCLA 10
🟢 Prediction: LSU 38 MIA 24 -> LSU 39 MIA 24

5 AUBURN 7-1 vs 19 ARKANSAS 6-2
15 ALABAMA 5-2 vs 8 LSU 7-1
20 NC STATE 5-2 vs 18 UNC 5-2
NAVY 3-3 vs 6 NOTRE DAME 7-1
ARIZONA 5-2 vs 22 USC 7-1

NEXT ADVANCE
Sunday Night

U5 GAMES

🟡 15 Alabama vs 8 LSU
🟢 12 UCLA vs Utah
🟡 Virginia vs MIAMI

NEW RULE ALERT
If you mess it up dont trip, its not a game changer

No huddle rule will be INCOMPLETE PASSES and SACKS

if run the all and lose yards or run out/step out of bounds you can still go no huddle

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!!!!!

4th and 1 inside the 50.. down in the 4th and inside the goalline are the exceptions
••• remember in game coaching adjustments are allowed, EXCEPT for the clock option

Update the AUTO SUBS to DEFAULT outside of the Dynasty

4th down rule
- 4th and 1 inside the 50
- down in the 4th OR down 21+ at any time is fair game from anywhere (up or tied is still 4th and 1, Overtime is fair game)
* keep it realistic

Reminder
- No runs to the empty side of an empty set

Allowed***

• KICK RETURNS in the front half of the endzone
• User Catches
• Running with QB (as long as it looks real)
• Hot Routes only to add a blocker
• In game coaching adjustments

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs
Old 10-16-2020, 08:55 AM   #85
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Virginia vs Miami

They broke a tackle on almost every play, 3rd play of the game they scored on a 67 yd FB dive where he broke 2 and nobody could catch him.. we couldnt get any pressure on d, I had to result to blitzing for about 7 straight plays at one point just to stop the double route catches and still couldnt touch the QB, he completed every pass, down 21-7 in the first qtr

Start the 2nd with an int, mans open on a post and I know they wont let me put it up so I have to lob it, we get cooked again but they do the double out play where both guys get beat and I get the CB in front to come back and pick it, he takes it for 6. We get cooked again and give up a td but we score before the half 28-21

We score on a perfect drive to start the 3rd and tie it, coverage sack takes their drive and takes them out of fg range.. their punt puts me at the 1.. I work it all the way down the field but pretty much throw to the wrong guy and get it picked off.. only pick that was on me I panicked

4th we force a 2nd punt, I work it all the way down the field just to have the int I avoided on the first int actually happen, ball is underthown by 10 yds to purposely go to the LB. Somehow force a 3 and out, work it to midfield, throw an open crossing route, dude drops the ball and it falls into a LBs arms... he didnt even try to catch it. 3 plays later they throw a 2 yd pass, RB breaks an easy tackle and is surrounded by 3 people who dont touch him. 35-28 VA. I THROW ANOTHER BS PICK. At this point I just want the dynasty to be over. Force a punt with 2:08 left so theres still a chance.. Work it down running and passing with one time out and I get to the 1.. Smiley scores on the 1 yd run to force OT

OT they score in 3 plays, open pass, open pass in the endzone but his foot is out, open pass td. 42-35. Smiley gets an 18 yd run, we run 3 more times and Jackson gets a 1yd td. 42-42. We go ground again and get 6, I go PA next and my TE whos had dropping issues holds on and gives us the lead. 49-42. They go 4 verts on 1st down, its a little late so the WR goes out of the back of the endzone and hits the invisible barrier, pass turns into a sure pick if we dont drop it and my FS makes the biggest pick of his career. Canes win on the road.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2020, 04:15 PM   #86
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Fourth game in a row that the offense just felt off. Broken tackles were crazy again but at this point i'm use to it. We were up 14-10 with the ball in the 2nd quarter, when I had a wide open WR by 15 yards. My Qb threw the ball right to a Bamas LB who was in a zone. Halftime score was 14-13, LSU. Late in 4th we finally took the lead again at 28-27. Bama drove down the field but their Qb finally threw a int in the back of the endzone. Defense got ran over but they held Bama to 4 fg's and that let us win the game. LSU beats Bama, 31-27.
Old 10-16-2020, 05:27 PM   #87
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

closest cpu game youve had in a minute actually all the games been close lately.. these are still annoying in spots but these might be the ones
Old 10-18-2020, 01:45 AM   #88
Pro

Wasn’t supposed to be this close... my one turnover was on a option where right when I was going to pitch it my rn stopped an ran the other way( play left, ran right). So my pitch went back and to the right directly into the arms of the DE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »