Home

RIVALS LAST RUN 2029-2030

This is a discussion on RIVALS LAST RUN 2029-2030 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2020, 01:50 AM   #97
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2029-2030

EA Rivalry game. Even when I had the right call it averages 3 btks on that play back up QB RB back up RB dropped passes their perfect blocks. I couldn’t stay calm twd the end like I had been doing an threw 2 ints bc of constant pressure and mismatches that they didn’t let be one. Ex wr streak on a LB can’t convert bc he plays on his hip with no separation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-27-2020, 10:42 PM   #98
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

North Carolina vs Miami

Plan was to get my game in right after work then deal with my car but I had to leave for the shop before I could finish. It was 10-6 in the 3rd I think, 100% defensive game, no cheating on their part just great defense. I get to the shop and they're completely full and tell me they cant do anything til the morning so I came back home. Wouldve been just the final qtr if I knew I was coming right back but I turned the game off expecting to be gone a few hours. Soon as I fire it back up its raining so you already know it wasnt going nothing like before. They were up 21-7 in the first 10 minutes. Blown coverages, broken tackles, air tackles, you know the vibes. They were about to go up 28-7 when these disrespectful mfs went for it 4th down but we stopped them, only to have to punt it back. They get it back and throw a screen and I pick 6 it with the LB to give us hope before the half.

We start the 3rd with another screen pick on the exact same play with the exact same LB and tie the game at 21 about 1:30 later. Im assuming we have the momentum now but the bs starts back. They complete 2 passes for 1st downs, I get them to a passing situation and call a blitz, my best player whos a SS is 5 yards in front of their TE in man coverage, TE runs straight up the field, SS backs up 2 steps runs inside for no reason then goes back to guarding him but he's now 15 yards behind him and they score. I throw a pick on some weird DB break and they score again on a 45 yd bomb where my CB tries to comeback to play the jumpball but they literally wont let him, never even seen this bs before. He makes 2 attempts and on the second the dude is already making the catch so its 35-21 now.

I keep playing obviously, get in scoring range but stopped at 4th and 3 and have to take the fg bc its still 1:00 left in the 3rd. 35-24. We force a punt and with full qtr left I decide to just run and pass only when I have to bc I know the gameplan is to cheat. Run game finally steps up and after converting 2 tough 3rd downs and 1 4th we score after a 4 minute drive. 35-30 I go for 2 bc we'll need a td to win regardless and convert it, 35-32. With 4:00 left they come out passing and moving the ball but we force them to take a long fg with 2:00 left and its short. We go run heavy again and complete a deep post on a play action that gets us in fg range. We keep running and Jackson scores the go ahead td with 0:29 left. 39-35. More than enough time to get what they want but the eventual hail mary falls short and we survive the bs EA game.

Old 10-28-2020, 09:24 AM   #99
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

We found ourselves down 21-10 late in the 2nd quarter. We managed to get a nice drive going right before half and scored a td. Halftime score 21- 17, Auburn. 3rd quarter started with Auburn getting the ball but we force them to punt. We scored another td and took the lead. The rest of 3rd quarter was all defense and we just traded punts. We scored a td early in the 4th to go up 31-21. We had their offense locked down. We got the ball back and were moving it down the field, then my Qb got sacked and fumbled. A Auburn player picked the ball up and ran it back for a td. On our next drive we get to our 40 yard line but are forced to punt. We have a great punt and pinned them at their 5 yard line. After we get 2 tfl's, we get a safety. We force Auburn to punt, then we get a fg. Auburn gets the ball back down 36-28 with around 50 seconds left in the game. They get the ball down to around midfield and set up a halmary. As time expires my Db picks off the pass but his momentum makes him run into the endzone and Auburn tackles him for a safety. LSU beats Auburn 36-30.
Old 10-30-2020, 04:57 AM   #100
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

WEEK 14

BCS Polls
🟢 1 LSU 10-1 ........................... @ 10 Ark
🟢 2 NOTRE DAME 10-1 .......... @ 20 Usc
🟢 3 OHIO STATE 10-1 ............ @ 7 Mich
4 AUBURN 9-2 ................... BAMA
🟢 5 TEXAS A&M 8-2 .............. @ 22 Mizz
🟢 6 S.CAROLINA 8-2 ............. @ Clem
7 MICHIGAN 10-1 ............... 3 OSU
🟢 8 NC STATE 9-2
🟢 9 GEORGIA 8-3
🟢 10 ARKANSAS 8-3 ............. 1 LSU

****GOTW****
7 MICHIGAN 10-1 vs 3 OHIO STATE 10-1

So much can change in a week. Last week Michigan was undefeated, expected to be playing in the National Championship, had a tune up against Army to get ready for the biggest game of the year, expected to face #2 Colorado who was the only other undefeated team in college football, and both teams choke. The top 10 was completely flipped upside down like a pancake and now its LSU and Notre Dame at the top. Technically both Michigan and Ohio State are still in the title race but Michigan was supposed to be coming into this game under completely different circumstances. As it stands now a Buckeye win could possibly push them above #2 Notre Dame since they would have just secured a huge top 10 win and still only have 1 loss and a conference championship in 2 weeks. A Michigan win SHOULD catapult them back to the top 4 at least where they would likely need an upset or 2 to get them back in. As far as the game goes its a toss up. Even my prediction is a toss up bc thats how this rivalry is. I think Michigan being at home after losing a game that they flat didnt show up in tells me they are still the best team in football at this point next to LSU. OSU's 1 loss came to Michigan St, a team who is on their level and just beat them, not a fluke win. OSU has a better pass offense but outside of that its a toss up numbers wise. Im going with Michigan to win this one but like I said its really a toss up with these 2 teams.

Pre: MICH 28 OSU 27

🟢 Pre: LSU 35 AUB 27 -> LSU 36 AUB 30
🟢 Pre: UCLA 31 ARI 28 -> UCLA 27 ARI 17
Pre: UGA 27 AUB 21 -> AUB 45 UGA 28
Pre: MSU 28 MICH 20 -> MICH 42 MSU 35
🟢 Pre: LSU 40 A&M 28 -> LSU 38 A&M 17
Pre: A&M 34 AUB 21 -> AUB 40 A&M 35
🟢 Pre: UGA 33 MIZ 27 -> UGA 31 MIZ 28
🟢 Pre: LSU 45 UF 24 -> LSU 40 UF 31
Pre: AUB 31 SC 27 -> SC 43 AUB 20
Pre: Stan 35 Ucla 31 -> Ucla 31 Stan 28
🟢 Pre: MICH 37 ND 35 -> MICH 24 ND 14
🟢 Pre: MIA 27 UCLA 20 -> MIA 45 UCLA 10
🟢 Pre: LSU 38 MIA 24 -> LSU 39 MIA 24

22 MISSOURI 8-3 vs 6 TEXAS A&M 8-2
USC 8-3 vs 2 NOTRE DAME 10-1
IOWA 8-3 vs 14 NEBRASKA 9-2
16 MIAMI 7-4 vs 18 PITTSBURGH 8-3
5 AUBURN 9-2 vs ALABAMA 6-5

NEXT ADVANCE
Sunday Night

U5 GAMES

🟡 10 Arkansas vs 1 LSU
⚪️ 13 UCLA ------------
🟢 16 MIAMI vs 18 Pittsburgh

NEW RULE ALERT
If you mess it up dont trip, its not a game changer

No huddle rule will be INCOMPLETE PASSES and SACKS

if run the all and lose yards or run out/step out of bounds you can still go no huddle

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!!!!!

4th and 1 inside the 50.. down in the 4th and inside the goalline are the exceptions
••• remember in game coaching adjustments are allowed, EXCEPT for the clock option

Update the AUTO SUBS to DEFAULT outside of the Dynasty

4th down rule
- 4th and 1 inside the 50
- down in the 4th OR down 21+ at any time is fair game from anywhere (up or tied is still 4th and 1, Overtime is fair game)
* keep it realistic

Reminder
- No runs to the empty side of an empty set

Allowed***

• KICK RETURNS in the front half of the endzone
• User Catches
• Running with QB (as long as it looks real)
• Hot Routes only to add a blocker
• In game coaching adjustments

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs
Old 10-30-2020, 07:57 PM   #101
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

We got the ball first. We ran 3 or 4 plays, then my Qb got sacked and fumbled just like last week. A Arkansas player recovered the fumble and ran it back for a td. We tie the game at 7 on our next drive. Arkansas first drive of the game their Qb killed us with broken tackles and he was perfect passing the ball too. Arkansas took the lead, 14-7. Arkansas Qb actually started the game 18/18 passing. On our next drive we moved the ball down the field but got too greedy on a deep post and Arkansas picked it off. They would score another td on offense to go up 21 -7. Our next drive we pound the ball with our Rb and only pass 3 times the whole drive but we score to only be down by 7. Of course tho Arkansas scores a td on their next drive to go up by 14 again. A minute before halftime we put together a nice drive and score a td. Halftime score 28-21, Arkansas. We changed up our defense in the 2nd half and went with press man coverage and heavy blitzing to stop Arkansas Qb runs. It work and the whole 3rd quarter was pretty defensive but with 20 seconds left in the 3rd we tied the game at 28. 4th quarter the new defense is still working and we took our first lead of the game on a 36 yard speed option by our Qb. We would go up by 14 before Arkansas cut our lead back to 7. Arkansas didn't recover their onside kick attempt tho. LSU survives Arkansas winning 45-35. Up next the SEC championship.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2020, 04:33 AM   #102
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

16 Miami vs 18 Pitt

We trusted the scouting report and played an all pass defense to start, forced a pick on their 1st drive. My opening drive we went power run heavy at their weak DTs and it worked perfect, 7-0. Got another pick on their 3rd drive in the same pass d. First time all year the scouting report worked that well, but thats all we got out of it. We threw a pick back to them, we didnt get any picks the rest of the game, and we ran the ball almost 50 times for only 150 yards for the game. We did win the 1st qtr tho 7-0 so that was good. They start the 2nd with an 85 yd run and tie it 7-7. My QB gets hurt and my backup throws a pick the first play he's in. We hold them to a fg and Pitt takes the lead 10-7. My QB comes back respond with a good drive, score on a streak where my WR beats the CB and he's my first read so I see him in time. 14-10. Both teams trade fgs before the half, we're up 17-13 playing good ball.

2nd half we have another great drive to start, great calls and execution the whole way, 5 minute drive and a td, feels like we're in control, 24-13. They respond with a long drive of their own and a blown coverage cuts the lead to 4 again, 24-20. We get a 2nd great drive but only get a fg making it 27-20. 4 straight drives with 20 straight scores and we only lead by 7. Im still running a pass heavy defense but they arent missing, another blown coverage gives them a wide open td with 2:24 left in the game to tie at 24 and now the pressure is on me to score bc they're hot. I start the drive going back with the run game, get a couple 1st downs, get a 25 yd pass to my TE after their LB in coverage does that weird break. 13 yd run by Jackson has me in scoring range and from there I play it safe and run to line up for a gw fg. Easy 24 ydr to win the game 30-27.

Senior night ends with a dub and this game was really won with the scouting reports in the first drive because they out played us the last 3 qtrs. Pitt was was 7-1 in the ACC and 1st in the Coastal so with this win we're both 7-2 meaning we'll be going to the ACC Championship. Good bounce back after the 4-4 start. In other news Bama blew out #5 Auburn, #3 Ohio State beat Michigan so they may end up playing Arch in the natty, and I think I saw Cal lose to SDST meaning Boogie should get WSU in the Pac 12 Championship which is an easier matchup plus he lost to Cal. #22 Missouri played #6 TAMU, Aggies were ahead last time I saw but it was close. If Mizzou came back theyll play Arch, if Tamu won South Carolina will play Arch and Baker got hurt last week so it will be a 70 ovr QB starting.... the Arch luck continues lol

Old 11-01-2020, 01:58 AM   #103
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

WEEK 15

BCS Polls
🟢 1 OHIO STATE 11-1
2 LSU 11-1
3 NOTRE DAME 11-1
🟢 4 S.CAROLINA 9-2
⚪️ 5 TEXAS A&M 9-2
🟢 6 NC STATE 10-2
🟢 7 GEORGIA 9-3
8 MICHIGAN 10-2
🟢 9 COLORADO 11-1
🟢 10 UCLA 9-3

Sunday is for recruiting, I'll advance sunday night

Projected CCGs
ACC - 6 NC STATE vs 14 MIAMI
B10 - 2 OHIO ST vs 12 NEBRASKA
B12 - 8 COLORADO vs OK STATE
P12 - 11 UCLA vs WASH ST
SEC - 1 LSU vs 4 S.CAROLINA

Pre: MICH 28 OSU 27 -> OSU 35 MICH 30

NEXT ADVANCE
Sunday Night

U5 GAMES

⚪️ 1 LSU
⚪️ 10 UCLA
⚪️ 14 MIAMI

NEW RULE ALERT

if run the all and lose yards or run out/step out of bounds you can still go no huddle

4th and 1 inside the 50.. down in the 4th and inside the goalline are the exceptions
••• remember in game coaching adjustments are allowed, EXCEPT for the clock option

4th down rule
- down in the 4th OR down 21+ at any time is fair game from anywhere (up or tied is still 4th and 1, Overtime is fair game)
* keep it realistic

Reminder

Allowed***

• User Catches

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs
Old 11-02-2020, 04:35 AM   #104
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

CHAMPIONSHIP WEEK

BCS Polls
⚪️ 1 OHIO STATE 11-1 ................ 12 NEB
⚪️ 2 LSU 11-1 ............................. 4 SC
⚪️ 3 NOTRE DAME 11-1
⚪️ 4 S.CAROLINA 9-2 ............... 1 LSU
⚪️ 5 TEXAS A&M 9-2
⚪️ 6 NC STATE 10-2 .................. 14 MIA
⚪️ 7 GEORGIA 9-3
⚪️ 8 MICHIGAN 10-2
⚪️ 9 COLORADO 11-1 ................ OKST
⚪️ 10 UCLA 9-3 ......................... WSU

~ CCGs ~

🟢 ACC
6 NC STATE 10-2(7-2) vs 14 MIAMI 8-4(7-2)
- NC State has the #1 rushing offense in the country lead by Heisman candidate RB F.Callahan. NC State will get their toughest test of the year as Miami has the #2 rushing defense in the country, behind only NC State who is #1. Canes are a better team when they can run the ball so I think NC State's defense wins this game. NC State has 7 straight wins, Miami has 6 straight wins, 2 hot teams means it should be a 4th quarter finish but I think NC State wins by 7.

🟢 B1G TEN
2 OHIO ST 11-1(7-1) vs 12 NEBRASKA 10-2(7-1)
- Ohio State is the better team on paper but if youre a numbers guy you cant ignore Nebraska being #4 in rush O, #8 total D, #5 Rush D, and #25 Pass D. Many have the Buckeyes as the #1 team in the country for a reason however and I think they take care of business against a team that just doesnt have the talent toe to toe. Close but no cigar. Buckeyes.

BIG 12
8 COLORADO 11-1(7-1) vs OK STATE 7-5(6-2)
- Colorado is the most underrated team in the country and I think they are eager to prove that. There are 4 one loss teams in the country, 3 are in the top 3, Colorado is at #8. They have dominated the conference and already beat OKST 48-21. The team is healthy and have the a powerful rushing offense. Hate that this team isnt getting a chance for the natty because of one game. Buffs big in this one.

🟡 PAC 12
11 UCLA 9-3(7-2) vs WASH ST 7-5(6-3)
- UCLA's success this year was a surprise only because they have struggled to close the big games. Coach Boogie has had that reputation himself since before arriving here but this year he finally figured it out. Only one loss since their huge win against now #1 LSU and that came after a 6 game win streak. Favorable matchup for Coach Boog who should get his first conference championship as a head coach. UCLA by 10.

SEC
1 LSU 11-1(9-0) vs 4 S.CAROLINA 9-2(6-2)
- This game had the potential to be the best matchup in the year had SC not lost their star QB but now anything other than an LSU blow out will surprise me. I predict SC coming into this game a year from now with revenge on their minds saying "we waited a year for this rematch". They lost the one player they couldnt afford to lose. LSU is the best team in football, theyll handle business and put this away by the 3rd. You need points to keep up with LSU, you need a QB to score points.

Pre: MICH 28 OSU 27 -> OSU 35 MICH 30

NEXT ADVANCE
Thursday Night

NEW RULE ALERT

4th down rule
* keep it realistic

Reminder

Allowed***

• User Catches

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• No Shotgun Offset runs

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »