• All skill trees are the same
• Subs set to 60

****** RECRUITING

- Anyone in your pipeline can be recruited
- Any one who is not your pipeline but has you top 5 can be recruited
- No Athletes
- Only true freshman can be redshirted

***** GENERAL IN-GAME RULES

- MIX UP YOUR PLAYBOOK ON OFFENSE.. play calling should be more like the NFL than NCAA, dont be repetitious
- if you have a specific attack (short quick passes, power running up the middle, etc) just vary the formations/plays but you can use an strategic attack

***** BANNED ON OFFENSE

- shotgun flex runs up the middle, if your pb has alot of shotgun flex formations switch it
- no read options
- oline shifts
- no pass plays with 3 guys running the same route

***** BANNED ON DEFENSE

- dlinemen standing up
- run commit
- 1-5-5
- manually moving more than 1 player

***** PRESNAP OFFENSE

• No hot routes (RB/TE to block is ok)
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)
• No Read Option
• No Shotgun Offset runs

***** PRESNAP DEFENSE

• only MANUALLY move 1 player presnap
• no nano blitzes

***** 4TH DOWN RULE (NO EXCEPTIONS)

a) 4th and 1 inside the 50
b) No limit if you're down in the 4th quarter (late 3rd if its realistic) OR DOWN 21+ AT ANYTIME

***** QB RUNNING

• You can take off as much as you want just make sure it looks real

***** SPECIAL TEAMS

- Kickers CAN NOT punt, punters CAN NOT kick fgs or kick off

• ingame coaching strategies allowed
• Chew Clock must be 3minutes or less
• Aggressive Clock banned
• You can run a slow paced offense but dont milk the clock throughout the game

***** ADVANCES

•Advances will be set for every Thursday Night, and every Sunday Night. Play the games you feel like playing

•You can sim any game you want (NO SUPER SIMMING), if the advance day comes up and really havent had time to play but want to I will extend the deadline.

•I expect User games to at least START getting scheduled THE DAY OF or before advance day.. if one player tries to schedule it and the other waits too long they will be put on auto

***** THREAD

• POST THE "GAME STATS" BOX SCORE EVERY WEEK
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2020, 11:05 AM   #2
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2029-2030

2029 KICKOFF

RIVALS PRESEASON TOP 10
1 NOTRE DAME
2 OKLAHOMA
3 GEORGIA
4 LSU
5 STANFORD
6 WEST VIRGINIA
7 OHIO ST
8 MICHIGAN ST
9 FLORIDA
10 ALABAMA

***** GOTW *****
#24 LSU vs #14 MIAMI

#5 Notre Dame is on the road against #9 Alabama. Any other time thats a clear cut game of the week especially with both of those offenses expected to be explosive, but lets be honest.... this LSU MIAMI game is huge. The defending Champions lose their coach to one of the premier programs in college football followinv Ed O's retirement and coaches were salivating over this job. They quickly decide on Arch and LSU opens the season against Miami, who is one of only 2 teams that beat Arch last year. There wont be any first game new team issues, there wont be a learning curve, LSU will be at home, the atmosphere will be crazy, this game will be good. LSU has everything on both ends to make a title run but its the team speed that stands out to me. This team has athletes on both sides of the ball and will give Miami alot of problems. Cane is a great coach and does a good job at maximizing what he has but this will be the best team they see all year. Joe Burrow type season for LSU, starts with a big win against the Canes.

Prediction: LSU 38 MIAMI 24

NEXT ADVANCE
Thursday Night

U5 GAMES
24 LSU vs 14 MIAMI
Texas Tech vs 15 UCLA

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!!!!!

4th and 1 inside the 50.. down in the 4th and inside the goalline are the exceptions
••• remember in game coaching adjustments are allowed, EXCEPT for the clock option

Update the AUTO SUBS to DEFAULT outside of the Dynasty

4th down rule
- 4th and 1 inside the 50
- down in the 4th OR down 21+ at any time is fair game from anywhere (up or tied is still 4th and 1, Overtime is fair game)
* keep it realistic

Reminder
- No runs to the empty side of an empty set

Allowed***

• KICK RETURNS in the front half of the endzone
• User Catches
• Running with QB (as long as it looks real)
• Hot Routes only to add a blocker
• In game coaching adjustments

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs
Old 09-16-2020, 09:40 PM   #3
Pro

Closer than I wanted but K missed 3 FGA 2 short and one I hit the cross bar. He did make a chip shot for the W though.
Old 09-17-2020, 11:44 PM   #4
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

no pics or anything I got too busy

My take on the game (3 hours ago so its fuzzy) is it was real close all first half. Both teams played aggressive but calculated at the same time. Felt like Arch was feeling the pressure of possibly losing a game he won because we were way sharper this time around. Felt like I was feeling the pressure of knowing even tho the lag did most of the damage the first time I was still facing a team thats capable of running away with the game. Biggest plays in the first half were me getting a goalline interception and shifting the momentum a little bit up 7-3, me holding Arch to what I thought was a goalline stand but he took off scrambling in one second and scored on 3rd down, and Arch getting a fg before the half to make it 13-10 when we shouldve stopped him. The td irritated me bc of how quick he took off but I looked back at it and we got in quick since we were in goalline. Shouldve made the tackle but instead we rolled him into the endzone. Cant make excuses for plays like that when we play soft.

3rd qtr I call the perfect drive and we score in the first minute and get a 17-13 lead. Things still even. I dont remember what happened but both teams get scoreless drives. Arch has it on his 29 and thats when that 71 yd run happened. I was irritated bc 1 its an easy rule to follow but 2 I know how momentum works on this game and after that play everything changed. We dropped 4-5 picks after that and a huge pass deep in my territory that lead to a safety. Archs offense kept converting the 3rd downs we made plays on the first half. My RB got hurt too. I think he scored every drive after that play. Im not mad now but during the game I was heated because I just know this game too well. That momentum changes everything and we were on the road against a way better team, one of the goals was to not give up big plays for that reason and outside of that play we did. Arch was one point tho so Im not going to make excuses. Even without that play Im not 100% sure we stop him anyway because his playcalling with this team was on point both times.

I'll hold this L, better team did win I cant argue that. We got lucky beating SC last year so it was gone take a perfect game to do it this year. Gotta bounce back against UCLA and handle business against another team with way more talent.

GG Arch, I appreciate the replay. This one was another good game and good execution on your part. The play that pissed me off more than anything was the TE drop down 6 before the safety. Thats when I knew it was over smh. Boys choked.

Old 09-18-2020, 12:37 AM   #5
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

WEEK 2

***** GOTW *****
#23 MIAMI vs #17 UCLA

UCLA fans are elated to not only have College Gameday covering their game for the first time
in a long time, but this is the first time that UCLA has been the highest rated U5 team at any point. UCLA comes in following a close win on the road against Texas Tech where the Bruins were lead by their star QB Reggie Anderson, who for those who may not know projects as the #2 QB to be taken in next years draft. Anderson was precise this past week and will face a Miami secondary who didnt look too sharp against LSU. A side note in this one is that this will be the first time these two brothers will face in the Last Run. Since the beginning of Rivals the teams have never been this close so what is usually expected as an older brother win in this sibling rivalry could end up being an upset in the family. Miami is a more disciplined team and will make UCLA work for everything, but UCLA has some playmakers that can help keep this game close.

Prediction: MIA 27 UCLA 20

Prediction: LSU 38 MIA 24 -> LSU 39 MIA 24

NEXT ADVANCE
Sunday Night

U5 GAMES
23 MIAMI vs 17 UCLA
13 Tennessee vs 21 LSU

4th and 1 inside the 50.. down in the 4th and inside the goalline are the exceptions
••• remember in game coaching adjustments are allowed, EXCEPT for the clock option

4th down rule
- down in the 4th OR down 21+ at any time is fair game from anywhere (up or tied is still 4th and 1, Overtime is fair game)
* keep it realistic

Reminder

Allowed***

• User Catches

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2020, 12:41 AM   #6
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
WEEK 2

***** GOTW *****
#23 MIAMI vs #17 UCLA

UCLA fans are elated to not only have College Gameday covering their game for the first time
in a long time, but this is the first time that UCLA has been the highest rated U5 team at any point. UCLA comes in following a close win on the road against Texas Tech where the Bruins were lead by their star QB Reggie Anderson, who for those who may not know projects as the #2 QB to be taken in next years draft. Anderson was precise this past week and will face a Miami secondary who didnt look too sharp against LSU. A side note in this one is that this will be the first time these two brothers will face in the Last Run. Since the beginning of Rivals the teams have never been this close so what is usually expected as an older brother win in this sibling rivalry could end up being an upset in the family. Miami is a more disciplined team and will make UCLA work for everything, but UCLA has some playmakers that can help keep this game close.

Prediction: MIA 27 UCLA 20

Prediction: LSU 38 MIA 24 -> LSU 39 MIA 24

NEXT ADVANCE
Sunday Night

U5 GAMES
23 MIAMI vs 17 UCLA
13 Tennessee vs 21 LSU

4th down rule
* keep it realistic

Reminder

Allowed***

• User Catches

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• No Shotgun Offset runs

It’s really weird how accurate your predictions are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2020, 12:42 AM   #7
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

been off lately, this one was funny tho.. I spoke my L into existence lol

so guess who winning this one
Old 09-18-2020, 01:08 AM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
been off lately, this one was funny tho.. I spoke my L into existence lol

so guess who winning this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »