Home

RIVALS LAST RUN 2031-2032

This is a discussion on RIVALS LAST RUN 2031-2032 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2021, 02:14 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2031-2032

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archsmith99
Mississippi St jumped out to a 14-0 lead the 1st quarter, thanks to a terrible pick 6. 2nd quarter we tied the game at 14 at the end of the quarter. 3rd quarter Mississippi St got the lead again on their opening drive of the quarter. We tied it again but MSU got the lead again at the end of 3rd. 4th quarter we scored the only points, a td that tied the game at 28. In OT we got the ball first and scored a td. On MSU drive, they threw a pick in the endzone when taking a deep shot on 2nd down. LSU beats MSU 35-28. GG Jags.

Gg Archie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-30-2021, 02:30 PM   #34
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
I saw some of the game on FT.. I respect the 4th and 6 timeout where you punted it to stay in the rules but this is why I always lean towards harder settings and less rules.. You shouldve been able to go for the win.. Im cool with my bro taking that L because of that call, plus he choked with those ints.. Both of them were on 2nd down, I missed whatever happened in OT I was busy at work.. Good comeback
I'm cool with people going for it on 4th down in the late 4th quarter of a tied game. The int in OT was actually a good pass tbh, my safety just made a play. I'd say 80% of the time that would've been caught by the wr in a user game.
Old 02-01-2021, 01:39 PM   #35
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

WEEK 6

Polls
1 NOTRE DAME 4-0 ..................... @ 7 Miami
2 TEXAS 4-0 ................................ @ 8 OU
3 (4) S.CAROLINA 3-1
4 (5) NC STATE 3-0
5 (6) LSU 5-0
6 (7) USC 4-0 .............................. @ 12 SDST
7 (8) MIAMI 3-1 ............................ 1 ND
8 (9) OKLAHOMA 3-1 ................... 2 TEX
9 (11) PENN ST 3-0 ..................... @ 22 Pur
10 GEORGIA 3-1

**** GOTW ****
7 MIAMI 3-1 vs 1 NOTRE DAME 4-0

The #1 team in the country is going on the road this week for another chapter of this age old Catholics vs Convicts rivalry. Notre Dame is off to a 4-0 start with a good win against 13 ranked Michigan but this Miami team will give them a tougher test. The Canes have 1 loss this year because of a goalline fumble in overtime against La Tech, the same team Notre Dame beat last week 24-21 so La Tech is definitely a legit team. The Canes seem to be playing closer to mid season form as they have found their identity since the 2nd half of that La Tech game which is a power running team that has the athletes outside to still spread the ball. Notre Dames defense will need to show up because their offense isnt extremely explosive. They avg 36 ppg in their first 3 which isnt bad, but not explosive with a mediocre defense. Theyve let all but 1 team hang around this year. ND Sr QB Jason Jenkins is probable for the game so it may be the JR Keller who gets the start. Jenkins is a scrambler where as Keller is less prone to run. The problem for ND is that their oline is not very good this year and that has affected the offense as a whole. I think Miami wins this game in the trenches.

Pre: MIA 31 ND 24

🟢 Pre: LSU 38 MSST 21 -> LSU 35 MSST 28
🟢 Pre: SC 42 A&M 31 -> SC 62 A&M 35
Pre: SC 38 UGA 34 -> UGA 47 SC 38
🟢 Pre: LSU 35 MINN 33 -> LSU 27 MINN 21
🟢 Pre: LSU 38 CLEM 27 -> LSU 42 CLEM 39

BIG GAMES
2 Texas 4-0 vs 8 Oklahoma 3-1
OU 1 score
12 SD State 4-0 vs 6 USC 4-0
USC 1 score
Purdue 3-0 vs 9 Penn St 3-0
Penn St 1 score
USF 4-0 vs Memphis 4-0
USF 2 scores

NEXT ADVANCE
Sunday Night

U5 GAMES

5 LSU vs Florida
🟢 7 MIAMI vs 1 Notre Dame
🟢 TCU vs MISS ST

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!!!!!

4th inside the 40 is good.. down/tied in the 4th or 17+ are the exceptions
••• remember in game coaching adjustments are allowed, EXCEPT for the clock option

No huddle rule will be INCOMPLETE PASSES and SACKS
- if you run the ball and lose yards or run out/step out of bounds you can still go no huddle (same as cpu)

Update the AUTO SUBS to DEFAULT outside of the Dynasty

4th down rule
- 4th inside the 40 is fair game
- down/tied in the 4th OR down 17+ at any time is fair game from anywhere (up or tied is still 40, Overtime is anything)
* keep it realistic

Reminder
- No runs to the empty side of an empty set

Allowed***

• KICK RETURNS in the endzone if the cpu starts the run
• User Catches
• Running with QB (as long as it looks real)
• Hot Routes only to add a blocker
• In game coaching adjustments

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2021, 07:47 PM   #36
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

1st half the offense played like crap. Think I had a little over 100 yards passing going into halftime. Threw 2 really bad int's too, both were on me. Defense was the only reason why the game wasn't a blowout. We were down 17-7 with under 50 sec's left in the 2nd quarter, when we forced Florida to kick a long fg. It was short and Everett returned it for a td. Florida's 1st play after the kickoff, we forced a fumble and recovered. We tied the game with a fg to end the quarter. 3rd quarter we took our first lead of the game with a td. Nothing else really happened in the 3rd besides turnovers. Early in the 4th we got another td to go up by 14. Florida would get a td midway through the 4th. Then with around 1: 10 remaining in the game, I threw a pass trying to get a 1st down but a Florida lb makes a diving one handed int. Florida tied the game at 31 and we went to OT. First OT both teams scored a td. 2nd OT both teams kicked a fg. 3rd OT we got the ball 1st and scored a td but didn't get the 2pt conv. On Florida's drive we get int in the endzone to win. LSU beats Florida in triple OT, 47-41.
Old 02-03-2021, 09:30 AM   #37
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

man I came back and barely beat ND last night and fell asleep again doing the write up and this ps3 turned off AGAIN smh.. this lady sold me a bs ps3 with 3 bs controllers.. I just deleted the whole write up
Old 02-03-2021, 02:24 PM   #38
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

7 Miami vs 1 Notre Dame

Last night I scored late and was up 29-24, they had the ball going for a go ahead td but I picked off a screen and ran it back.. Final was 36-24.. This one played the same but the game played out alot different

ND got the ball first and almost broke for a couple of runs but we stopped them and forced a punt. We had a 12 play drive with 11 runs between Ross and Jones, Ross scored on a 3yd td run. ND answers with a 12 yd drive because their QB kept making the perfect decision on every 3rd down but we hold them to a fg. 7-3 Miami.

We go 3 and out after a fumble by Ross makes us lose 9 yds, fortunately we recover it and punt. ND gets an identical drive as their last where their QB Jenkins killed us on 3rd downs. Red zone stop forces another FG. 7-6 Miami. With under 2 minutes we try and get another scoring drive but have to punt. ND cant get the hail mary and its 7-6 at the half with both teams having under 150 yds each.

We go back to the thunder and lightning attack with our RB tandem but throw a pick on 3rd and goal. My QB faded on the throw I think its my controller doing random stuff still. ND starts on their drive and I break on a short stop route with my LB for a pick 6. 14-6 Miami. Both team stall and have to punt.

ND gets in the redzone looking to tie but Jenkins throws a bad pass to the outside and Berry my FS picks it in the flats. We go 3 and out again and have to punt with 5:17 left. ND moves it down behind Jenkins at QB again and this time they get a FB dive on 3rd and goal to make it 14-12. On the 2pt conversion Jenkins tries to take off but we sack him. Canes get it with 2:10 left and the Ross/Jones combo on the ground is enough to seal the 2 pt win.

We had a big game on the ground just like last time I had to replay it and they shut it down the second time around again. ND doesnt have a strong line or WR core so that saved us.

Old 02-03-2021, 08:31 PM   #39
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
man I came back and barely beat ND last night and fell asleep again doing the write up and this ps3 turned off AGAIN smh.. this lady sold me a bs ps3 with 3 bs controllers.. I just deleted the whole write up
How much did you pay for your new bs ps3?
Old 02-03-2021, 08:33 PM   #40
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archsmith99
How much did you pay for your new bs ps3?

100-150 max.. got it off Facebook Marketplace from some random African lady

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »