Home

RIVALS LAST RUN 2031-2032

This is a discussion on RIVALS LAST RUN 2031-2032 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-18-2021, 03:56 AM   #9
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2031-2032

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jags0492
I lost my fault bc of ints. Think I should have taken this game somewhat easily. 38-28 4 ints. So idk what to think. We’ll see how easy it is vs Hawaii next week. Feel kj Costello at Mississippi state this year. Kid was terrible with decisions and placement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 01-18-2021, 07:06 AM   #10
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

WEEK 2

Polls
1 OKLAHOMA 0-0
2 NOTRE DAME 0-0
3 GEORGIA 1-0
4 S.CAROLINA 1-0
5 TEXAS 0-0
6 UCLA 0-0
7 (10) MIAMI 1-0
8 ARMY 0-0
9 ALABAMA 0-0
10 (11) MINNESOTA 0-0 .................... vs 15 LSU

**** GOTW ****
10 MINNESOTA vs 15 LSU

LSU gave us a show last week Clemson but this week theyll have stiffer competition. Minnesota is a hungry team who feels like they didnt get the respect they deserved after winning the B1G last year. They have a physical squad who is solid at literally every position this year. This matchup is a little difficult to predict because Minnesota has more talent on the field but I dont know if its possible to hold LSU's explosive offense in check. LSU's 3 interceptions and 470 yards of total defense were the only weaknesses that they had last week, If Minnesota shows up and can get in the ball park of those theyll have a chance. Im betting that LSU fixes both however and wins this one.

Pre: LSU 35 MINN 33

🟢 Pre: LSU 38 CLEM 27 -> LSU 42 CLEM 39

NEXT ADVANCE
Thursday Night

U5 GAMES

🟡 Lou vs 7 MIA
🟢 Minn vs 15 LSU
🟢 Haw vs MSST

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!!!!!

4th inside the 35 is good.. down in the 4th or 21+ are the exceptions
••• remember in game coaching adjustments are allowed, EXCEPT for the clock option

No huddle rule will be INCOMPLETE PASSES and SACKS
- if you run the ball and lose yards or run out/step out of bounds you can still go no huddle (same as cpu)

Update the AUTO SUBS to DEFAULT outside of the Dynasty

4th down rule
- 4th inside the 35 is fair game
- down in the 4th OR down 21+ at any time is fair game from anywhere (up or tied is still 35, Overtime is fair game)
* keep it realistic

Reminder
- No runs to the empty side of an empty set

Allowed***

• KICK RETURNS in the endzone if the cpu starts the run
• User Catches
• Running with QB (as long as it looks real)
• Hot Routes only to add a blocker
• In game coaching adjustments

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs
Old 01-18-2021, 03:55 PM   #11
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Louisville vs 7 Miami

1st
We take the opening drive all the way down the field but get stuffed on back to plays on the 1 yardline. 3 and out LOU. We move it down again but miss a fg from the 18 because my game was lagging the whole time like I was playing somebody (think my ps3 is near death tbh). Next play they make an 80 yd run to the outside.7-0

2nd
We go deep on 3rd down and its picked off. Not much offense this qtr, they slowed me down and I saw they were trying to bully me like UF did, I got something for it now. Later LOU gets a fg with 1:05 left to make it 10-0. We go 2 minute drill and miss a 2nd fg bc of lag.

3rd
We get a stop then finally get on the board with a good drive that Ross finishes. 10-7. After another stop we take the first lead on a 9 yd pass to Mack in the endzone.

4th
They respond with a long drive and get a 47yd fg out of it. 14-13 MIA. We get a 3 and out after getting stuffed on a FB dive. They go deep and my corner does the runaway, 59 yds. 20 yd td pass the very next play but we stop the 2pt. 19-14 LOU 5:03. Long drive living on the edge with 1 or 2 4th down attempts ends in a 10 yd in by the TE that splits the zone and goes for a 36yd td. 2pt good 22-19 MIA with 2:23. 3 and out forces a punt because they were too deep and Ross doesnt let them get it back. We survive an annoying laggy game on the road in the rain. S/O to Graves throwing his first career game winner

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-18-2021, 07:32 PM   #12
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Offense and defense both started out hot and at the end of 1st quarter the score was 14-0, LSU. 2nd quarter we were about to score another td but we threw a int in the redzone. Minnesota scored a td off the turnover. Halftime score was 17-7, LSU. Minnesota scored on their opening drive of the 3rd quarter. On our next drive we throw a pick but the defense forces Minnesota to punt. 4th quarter we're up 27-14 but Minnesota scores a td with 2:40 left in game. They don't go for the onside kick. So i make Minnesota waste their timeouts, then run the clock out. LSU beats Minnesota, 27-21. Super Lb's are back with this slider set, so watchout when you're throwing over the middle.
Old 01-20-2021, 12:24 AM   #13
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Just wanted to document a future goats first game winning td

Old 01-21-2021, 11:59 PM   #14
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

RIVALS LAST RUN 2031-2032

WEEK 3

Polls
1 OKLAHOMA 1-0
2 NOTRE DAME 1-0 ...................... @ 10 MICH
3 GEORGIA 2-0 ............................ @ 4 SC
4 S.CAROLINA 2-0 ....................... vs 3 UGA
5 TEXAS 1-0 ................................. @ WVU
6 UCLA 1-0
7 MIAMI 2-0
8 ARMY 1-0
9 ALABAMA 1-0
10 (11) MICHIGAN 0-0 ................... vs 2 ND

**** GOTW ****
4 SOUTH CAROLINA vs 3 GEORGIA

SC vs Georgia is a rivalry that goes back a long time and is always the 2nd game of the year for each school, but this is the first time in a long time that the game had this much weight. Georgia was one play away from a Championship ring last season against OU. They lost some starters to the league but still have one of the most talented teams in the country hands down. SC however is still my sleeper pick for the season with Baker leading the way at QB, who looked like a one man team last week against Mississippi State. These teams are both pretty loaded but I want to see how Jason Baker handles the pressure because when he's at his best he can beat a team like Georgia. He has help around him so its not like he has to do everything, but the weight of this game specifically is definitely on his shoulders if they want to prove that they are one of the best teams in the country. Im on the fence because I think Georgia is still a deeper team but Im going to put my faith in Baker.

Pre: SC 38 UGA 34

🟢 Pre: LSU 35 MINN 33 -> LSU 27 MINN 21
🟢 Pre: LSU 38 CLEM 27 -> LSU 42 CLEM 39

BIG GAMES
10 Michigan 0-0 vs 2 Notre Dame 1-0
West Virginia 0-1 vs 5 Texas 1-0
Michigan St 1-0 vs 17 Minnesota
Stanford 1-0 vs 16 Arizona 1-0

NEXT ADVANCE
Sunday Night

U5 GAMES

🟡 7 MIA vs La Tech
🟡 12 LSU vs 20 Mizz
🟢 21 Aub vs MSST

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!!!!!

4th inside the 35 is good.. down in the 4th or 17+ are the exceptions
••• remember in game coaching adjustments are allowed, EXCEPT for the clock option

No huddle rule will be INCOMPLETE PASSES and SACKS
- if you run the ball and lose yards or run out/step out of bounds you can still go no huddle (same as cpu)

Update the AUTO SUBS to DEFAULT outside of the Dynasty

4th down rule
- 4th inside the 35 is fair game
- down in the 4th OR down 17+ at any time is fair game from anywhere (up or tied is still 35, Overtime is fair game)
* keep it realistic

Reminder
- No runs to the empty side of an empty set

Allowed***

• KICK RETURNS in the endzone if the cpu starts the run
• User Catches
• Running with QB (as long as it looks real)
• Hot Routes only to add a blocker
• In game coaching adjustments

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs

Last edited by JEJunior; 01-22-2021 at 12:52 AM.
Old 01-22-2021, 04:38 PM   #15
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

7 MIAMI vs LA TECH

La Tech gets ball first and scores on a 44yd run because of some broken tackles. We get to midfield but have to punt. We force a punt too after getting a sack that killed their drive. Solid drive gets us to fg range and we get a 42yd fg to get on the board. 7-3 Tech. 1st play we blitz and they run a stop route and break the tackle, 76yds. 14-3 Tech.

We grind out a long tough drive but can only get another fg out of it. 14-6. 50yd pass behind the zone leads to a 21yd fg and they extend the lead with 2:38 to go before the half. 17-6. It takes the full 2 minutes but we march it down and Ross finally gets us 7 on the board. 17-13 Tech.

We get the ball and get 3yds on back to back runs, 3rd and 4 I go play action but get flushed all the way out of the pocket and nobody tries to get open. The play lasted so long I was waiting for someone to break and end up throwing a dumb interception and knew it. Tech with a very short field goes 3 and out however and take a fg. 20-13. We get it back and get 3rd and long again and because of the pressure deep in my territory their 8 man zone confuses me and throw another bad pass thats picked. Defense holds again for a fg. 23-13. We get back to the ground game and Ross and Jones get us down field but we have to take another fg, the youngster hits the crossbar short on a 50yder. Still 23-13 Tech.

We force a punt but the pressure to score is all the way and they arent showing any weaknesses. We march it down in 3 minutes and Ross gets into the endzone again in the goalline. 23-20 Tech with 5:15 left. They send 2 people out on deep routes and nobody else, throw it to the middle of the field where nobodys at, then the WRs runs back to catch it but my corner doesnt break at all. 68yd td. 30-20 with 4:50 left. We get another grinding miracle drive that ends in a 1yd goalline run by Ross. 30-27 with 1:56 and 2 time outs. We BARELY force the 3 and out force a punt with 1:00 left. We only get 3 plays off because on 3rd and 1 my RB gets grabbed and runs backwards to make sure he doesn't get the first. Clock is running and instead of going for it on 4th and 1 call for the fg and make it. 30-30

In OT they get it first and get the first 1st down, but on 3rd and long they pass it to double coverage in the endzone and we drop the easy pick for the win. They take a fg. 33-30. We get it and run 5 straight times with 5th going into the endzone. Jones gets hit in the legs and fumbles at the 1 yd line into the endzone and we lose instead of scoring the game winning td. Gonna be a long weekend.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2021, 07:08 PM   #16
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Missouri got the ball first and scored pretty easy tbh. On our drive we tie it at 7. 2nd quarter we were up 14-7 trying to go up by 14. When Watson was picked off, the pass bounced off my freshman wr hands and went straight in the air. Missouri got a fg off the turnover. Halftime score was 14-10. 3rd quarter we get the ball first and go on a 14 play drive that ends with a td. We got a fg later in the quarter. The defense held Missouri scoreless in the 3rd. 4th quarter Missouri scorces a td midway through the quarter, 24-17. We get the ball and on a 3rd down play deep in our territory my juco jr wr fumbles after getting a 1st down. We challenge the call and get it over turned. Rest of the game, we get enough 1st downs to run the clock out. LSU beats Missouri 24-17.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »