Home

RIVALS LAST RUN 2032-2033

This is a discussion on RIVALS LAST RUN 2032-2033 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2021, 05:26 PM   #9
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2032-2033

4 Miami vs 20 USF

1st half
First play of the game I call a simple hand off to get things going and my Oline doesn't move forward at all. It was at that moment I knew this was gone be a long season because the settings were tougher as usual. We grinded out that drive for almost 5 minutes and Ross got the first td of the year. D got a quick stop and the offense got another nice but tough td drive, this time the run opened up the PA and they bit on it. Mullins scores on a 25 yd reception. We get it back again and I force a throw from inside my 30 that gets picked off setting up their first score. 14-7 Miami. Ross gets a big run getting us in scoring range but I throw another pic, this time inside the 10. Nobody scores the rest of the half.

2nd half
They get ball first and Clark keeps bailing them out on 3rd down but we finally force a fumble. We mix in the run and pass to eventually get Ross his 2nd td and a 14 pt lead. They get a 13 play drive that ends on our 15 when Wright (FS) hits Clark in thenlegs before he can break on a read option and he fumbles, we scoop it up. We get another solid drive that sets up a 3rd rushing td by Ross. We finally hold onto an INT after dropping 3. We score 1 more and put the back ups in for some experience.

Canes get a hard fought win at home lead by Ross at RB who had 4 tds and a great team effort on defense. This defense really shocked me, we got a good team this year. Shout to Larson my young DT #9, he balled!

Old 03-18-2021, 07:07 PM   #10
Pro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-19-2021, 10:38 AM   #11
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

WEEK 3

BCS Polls

1 (1) MINNESOTA 1-0
2 (2) LSU 1-0 #4 MIA
3 (3) OKLAHOMA 1-0
4 (4) MIAMI 1-0 @ #2 LSU
5 (5) TEXAS 1-0 @ WVU
6 (7) ARMY 1-0
7 (8) GEORGIA 2-0
8 (9) NEBRASKA 1-0
9 (12) AUBURN 1-0 @ MSST
10 (13) USC 1-0 WASH

**** GOTW ****
2 LSU 1-0 vs 4 MIAMI 1-0

The LSU vs Miami is finally back. Alot has changed since these teams last met a few years ago, but as usual there is alot on the line for this matchup. The Tigers are defending National champs and havent really faced a threat in over a year until now so they want to prove that they are really the top program in the country. Miami feels like they are a better program than what theyve shown but they have yet to prove it when it matters, this Saturday will either reveal them or expose them. On the field this matchup is perfect. When you think of Arch, Jay, LSU, or Miami you usually think speed and skill positions first, but I am excited to see the battle in the trenches. Miami is a power run team first despite the speed they have outside, but they are facing the best DT combo in the country with 2 95 overall monsters controlling the middle. Miami will need to get that run game going to stay balanced. On the other end LSU is comfortable throwing the ball 30-40 times a game but against Miami theyll need their run game. If Miami can stay in pass coverage the whole night with that secondary they have LSU will have a tough night. If the front 4 for Miami can control the run game by themselves they've won the battle in the trenches. Im going with Miami because Jay Cane's defensive mind in these matchups may give LSU's young QBs problems

Pre: MIA 28 LSU 24

🟢 Pre: UGA 40 SC 31 -> UGA 35 SC 32
🟢 Pre: UGA 38 TAMU 35 -> UGA 38 TAMU 28

BIG GAMES
🟢 MISSISSIPPI ST vs 9 AUBURN
- The Bulldogs are a team thats trending up but Auburn wants payback for last year. Both teams looked good on O last week, the defense that causes the most chaos will win.
🟢 WEST VIRGINIA vs 5 TEXAS
- Texas beat A&M last week but their offense did not look good at all. West Virginia can go toe to toe with them if they look like this week.
🟢 10 USC vs WASHINGTON
- I think USC is overrated at 10 but if they can beat this Washington team I think that will say alot. I think his Husky defense will win the game.
🟢 23 STANFORD vs 16 ARIZONA ST
- Stanford is still a team Im high on but their performance last week vs Arizona St's performance last week is not even close. They have to look better.

NEXT ADVANCE
Sunday Night

U5 GAMES

🟢 2 LSU vs 4 MIAMI
🟢 MISS ST vs 9 Auburn

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!!!!!

4th inside the 35 is good down/tied..
down/tied in the 4th or 17+ are the exceptions
••• remember in game coaching adjustments are allowed, EXCEPT for the clock option

No huddle rule will be INCOMPLETE PASSES and SACKS
- if you run the ball and lose yards or run out/step out of bounds you can still go no huddle (same as cpu)

Update the AUTO SUBS to DEFAULT outside of the Dynasty

4th down rule
- 4th inside the 35 is fair game (down/tied)
- down/tied in the 4th OR down 17+ at any time is fair game from anywhere (Overtime is anything)
* keep it realistic

Reminder
- No runs to the empty side of an empty set

Allowed***

• KICK RETURNS in the endzone if the cpu starts the run
• User Catches
• Running with QB (as long as it looks real)
• Hot Routes only to add a blocker
• In game coaching adjustments

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2021, 02:12 PM   #12
Pro

Overall felt easy just made 2 bad passes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-20-2021, 04:23 PM   #13
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Arch you free today or tomorrow?
Old 03-20-2021, 05:31 PM   #14
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
Arch you free today or tomorrow?
I can play tomorrow after 3pm EST.
Old 03-20-2021, 05:36 PM   #15
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archsmith99
I can play tomorrow after 3pm EST.

Im off tomorrow so give me a time and we good
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2021, 06:52 PM   #16
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
Im off tomorrow so give me a time and we good
4pm EST......

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »