Home

RIVALS LAST RUN 2032-2033

This is a discussion on RIVALS LAST RUN 2032-2033 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2021, 07:50 AM   #65
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2032-2033

4 DUKE vs 6 MIAMI

1st
Canes get the ball first and grind the whole quarter for a 17 play drive that ends in a qb sneak by Graves on 4th and goal from the 1. Duke answers with a 2 play drive and a 69 yd run by Murphy the QB. 7-7

2nd
Both teams score on their 2nd drives as well. Miami starts their 3rd drive with just over 2 minutes left in the half and Graves hits Tidwell on a 34yd pass with 1:16 left. Duke gets down the field but has to settle for a fg because they ran out of time. 21-17 at the half with Miami leading and both teams scoring on every drive.

3rd
Duke gets ball first and is driving and is past midfield, I read a 4 verts on 3rd down with Jones and back fast enough to intercept a pass to the TE. First defensive stop of the game is answered as Duke forces us to punt it back. We answer back with another defensive stop and force a punt as well. Still 21-17 Miami.

4th
Duke gets a huge sack on 3rd down and we have to punt again. 2nd down Duke goes spread and throws across the middle, Jones is late and make a play on the pass but he pops their WR and forces a fumble, Suggs lands on it. We capitalize on the short field with a 4 play drive as Graves hits Mack on a post. 28-17 Miami. Duke gets back on track and takes it all the way down the field on a long drive and a 3 yd td run by Lewis. We stop them on the 2pt so its 28-23 with 2:22 left. They dont onside kick so we can run out the clock with a couple of first downs but we end up having to give it back after losing both of my backs to injury and having to put my FB there. On 3rd down I checked to a PA but they bulldozed my line and got the sack. With 47 seconds I punted it back and they just needed a td to win. A 34 yd pass on 2nd down ate up a chunk with 0:32 left, 2 plays later they barely beat my CB on a go route but Woods gets there in time and ends it with an Int on the goalline. Canes win

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2021, 09:32 AM   #66
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Old 04-12-2021, 01:04 PM   #67
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

WEEK 10

BCS Polls

⚪️ 1 PITTSBURGH 8-0
🟢 2 MIAMI 6-1
3 LSU 7-1
🟢 4 ARMY 7-1
🟢 5 MICHIGAN 6-1 MICH ST
🟢 6 MARYLAND 6-1 @ 13 OHIO ST
7 DUKE 6-2
🟢 8 ARIZONA ST 6-1 18 WASH
🟢 9 TEXAS 7-1
🟢 10 UCLA 6-1

**** GOTW ****
13 OHIO ST 6-1 vs 6 MARYLAND 6-1

The 5 way battle in the Big Ten East is the closest and most competitive division in the country. There are 3 teams that are 6-1 and 5 teams that are 2-1 in conference play. #5 Michigan, #8 Maryland, and #13 Ohio State are the 3 6-1 teams but overall record doesnt matter when it comes to the conference as Penn State and Michigan State are on their heels. Maryland gave Michigan their only loss a couple of weeks ago making a statement to the conference and the country that they are for real this year. Ohio State has yet to face an opponent that really showed us that they were legit but they have their chance at home this week. These teams matchup well even though most would say that Ohio State has more talent on the field, me included. I think the Buckeyes passing attack with Simpson will give Maryland fits, but I think Marylands top 15 ranked rushing attack will put alot of pressure on the Buckeyes 87th ranked run defense. Both teams rank top 5 in ppg and top 10 in ypg so I expect a clinic on both ends. Ultimately one huge difference in these 2 teams is special teams. Ohio State has 2 future pros at K and P while Maryland has 2 1 star caliber players. Special teams and home field advantage are why Im going with Ohio State for the upset.

Pre: OSU 37 MD 35

🟢 Pre: MIA 31 DUKE 24 -> MIA 28 DUKE 23
Pre: WASH 31 UCLA 27 -> UCLA 38 WASH 14
Pre: OU 42 TEX 34 -> TEX 36 OU 30
Pre: OU 38 LSU 35 -> LSU 38 OU 31
🟢 Pre: LSU 31 MSST 21 -> LSU 28 MSST 14
🟢 Pre: UGA 35 MSST 28 -> UGA 34 MSST 31
🟢 Pre: MIA 28 LSU 24 -> MIA 27 LSU 14
🟢 Pre: UGA 40 SC 31 -> UGA 35 SC 32
🟢 Pre: UGA 38 TAMU 35 -> UGA 38 TAMU 28

BIG GAMES

🟢 FLORIDA vs 10 GEORGIA
- Florida ran into a wall the past 2 weeks facing LSU and Mississippi St in back to back U5 games but prior to that they were undefeated. Upset alert

🟢 6 ARIZONA ST vs 18 WASHINGTON
- Arizona St came out of no where but their resume is solid with road wins against Duke and Stanford. Washington can get a huge jump and win out here.

🟢 25 SAN DIEGO ST vs 2 LSU
- David vs Goliath type matchup here with how well LSU has looked but the Aztecs do have a chance. They are well coached and well balanced on offense.

🟢 5 MICHIGAN vs MICHIGAN ST
- Michigan is the clear favorite but Sparty is already for this rivalry. Both teams are tied in the conference at 2-1 so dont think Michigan St will go quietly.

NEXT ADVANCE
Thursday Night

U5 GAMES

🟡 San Diego St vs 2 LSU
3 MIAMI vs Virginia
⚪️ MISS ST ----------

4th down rule clarity

Inside 35 is fair game UNLESS youre up by MORE than 7.. if youre up 8+ its a fg or punt

ex: up 21-14 inside 35 you can go for it

4th Qtr its fair game anywhere if its tied or youre down, inside 35 rule is 8+ in the 4th

Before 4th just be realistic if youre down 14+

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!!!!!

4th inside the 35 is good UNLESS youre up by more than 7..
4th or 17+ are the exceptions
••• remember in game coaching adjustments are allowed, EXCEPT for the clock option

No huddle rule will be INCOMPLETE PASSES and SACKS
- if you run the ball and lose yards or run out/step out of bounds you can still go no huddle (same as cpu)

Update the AUTO SUBS to DEFAULT outside of the Dynasty

4th down rule
- 4th inside the 35 is fair game (down/tied)
- down/tied in the 4th OR down 17+ at any time is fair game from anywhere (Overtime is anything)
* keep it realistic

Reminder
- No runs to the empty side of an empty set

Allowed***

• KICK RETURNS in the endzone if the cpu starts the run
• User Catches
• Running with QB (as long as it looks real)
• Hot Routes only to add a blocker
• In game coaching adjustments

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs

Last edited by JEJunior; 04-12-2021 at 01:08 PM.
Old 04-12-2021, 09:26 PM   #68
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

3 Miami vs Virginia

Slow start but we looked good today. No turnovers, limited bad decisions. We lost Brown in the first quarter and he's out for 4 weeks so we're down to 1 scholarship back. Might have to burn my freshmans redshirt but Im holding off on it. Today we opened up the offense and let Graves do his thing with the spread attack because we've been real run heavy all year and this was the perfect game to open it up. Graves had 3 or 4 passing tds, 2 went to Mack who had his best game ever scoring a rushing td too. Graves ball placement was perfect today, maybe because of momentum, maybe it was just an easy week. Defense was impressive too, we looked like we do in U5s, especially in man coverage which was good to see.

Also I benched my FS Wright a couple games ago because he didnt have any ints and I have a former CB behind him whos alot faster. I gave the other one the start and noticed last week he wasnt making that last line of defense tackle against Duke. Same thing happened today so I put Wright back in to start the 2nd qtr and he led the team in tackles. Good to see ratings matter because I definitely go for coverage guys 99% of the time but my safeties rn are both balanced I think and theyre reliable tacklers.

Got my backups in the last 4 minutes too

Old 04-13-2021, 03:16 PM   #69
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Game started off with a pick 6 on SDSU 2nd play of the game. It was all downhill for SDSU after that. SDSU was just overmatched. Backup's played the entire 4th quarter and I had chew clock on the whole 4th quarter too. LSU beats SDSU, 55-6.
Old 04-16-2021, 07:50 AM   #70
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

WEEK 11

BCS Polls

⚪️ 1 PITTSBURGH 8-0
⚪️ 2 MIAMI 7-1
⚪️ 3 LSU 8-1 18 BAMA
🟢 4(5) MICHIGAN 7-1 @ 23 PENN ST
🟢 5(6) MARYLAND 7-1
🟢 6(8) ARIZONA ST 7-1 @ 10 UCLA
⚪️ 7 DUKE 7-2
🟢 8(9) TEXAS 8-1
🟢 9(11) GEORGIA 8-1
⚪️ 10 UCLA 7-1 6 ASU

**** GOTW ****
10 UCLA 7-1 vs 6 ARIZONA ST 7-1

Arizona St and UCLA are 2 of the best teams in the country. The top 10 rankings for each are a little different but I think they both belong up there. UCLA is more talented but hasnt had the big games to solidify who they are yet while Arizona St is top 5 right now based solely on what they've proved on the field. This is one of the tougher games Ive had to predict this year both teams 1 loss came in upset games to teams they would beat 9x out of 10 so I didnt learn much. This game will feature 2 dual threat QBs who love to use their legs in the run game. UCLA's Terry Butler is the #1 rated QB prospect in the country for this years NFL draft while Arizona St's Jason Greer is one of the finalists for the Heisman. This will definitely be a battle between the QBs but you also have to look at the defenses trying to stop them. ASU has played the tougher schedule but ranks better in more defensive categories and its not even close. UCLA could show up and have their best game of the year, but based on what Ive actually seen, Arizona St is a tough team to beat.

Pre: ASU 38 UCLA 30

Pre: OSU 37 MD 35 -> MD 56 OSU 20
🟢 Pre: MIA 31 DUKE 24 -> MIA 28 DUKE 23
Pre: WASH 31 UCLA 27 -> UCLA 38 WASH 14
Pre: OU 42 TEX 34 -> TEX 36 OU 30
Pre: OU 38 LSU 35 -> LSU 38 OU 31
🟢 Pre: LSU 31 MSST 21 -> LSU 28 MSST 14
🟢 Pre: UGA 35 MSST 28 -> UGA 34 MSST 31
🟢 Pre: MIA 28 LSU 24 -> MIA 27 LSU 14
🟢 Pre: UGA 40 SC 31 -> UGA 35 SC 32
🟢 Pre: UGA 38 TAMU 35 -> UGA 38 TAMU 28

BIG GAMES

🟢 2 LSU (8-1) vs 18 ALABAMA (6-2)
- Bama will be without their best QB and most explosive RB. This is the last test for LSU but they've found their rhythm and look unbeatable. Sure win.

🟢 11 IOWA (8-1) vs 17 PURDUE (7-1)
- The B1G isn't getting the respect it deserves this year as these 2 1 loss teams arent ranked high at all. This game should be one of the best this week.

🟢 23 PENN ST (5-3) vs 4 MICHIGAN (7-1)
- Michigan's 1 loss came a couple weeks ago so they are lucky to still be in the hunt. PSU is at home and has been playing well, they want this upset bad.

🟢 MICHIGAN ST (4-4) vs 16 OHIO ST (6-2)
- Since the settings switch Michigan St has looked like a better team to me despite the records. Ohio St will have to show up to win this game on the road.

NEXT ADVANCE
Sunday Night

U5 GAMES

🟢 2 LSU vs 18 Alabama
3 MIAMI vs Georgia Tech
🟢 Tulane vs MISS ST

4th down rule clarity

Inside 35 is fair game UNLESS youre up by MORE than 7.. if youre up 8+ its a fg or punt

ex: up 21-14 inside 35 you can go for it

4th Qtr its fair game anywhere if its tied or youre down, inside 35 rule is 8+ in the 4th

Before 4th just be realistic if youre down 14+

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!!!!!

4th inside the 35 is good UNLESS youre up by more than 7..
4th or 17+ are the exceptions
••• remember in game coaching adjustments are allowed, EXCEPT for the clock option

No huddle rule will be INCOMPLETE PASSES and SACKS
- if you run the ball and lose yards or run out/step out of bounds you can still go no huddle (same as cpu)

Update the AUTO SUBS to DEFAULT outside of the Dynasty

4th down rule
- 4th inside the 35 is fair game (down/tied)
- down/tied in the 4th OR down 17+ at any time is fair game from anywhere (Overtime is anything)
* keep it realistic

Reminder
- No runs to the empty side of an empty set

Allowed***

• KICK RETURNS in the endzone if the cpu starts the run
• User Catches
• Running with QB (as long as it looks real)
• Hot Routes only to add a blocker
• In game coaching adjustments

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs

Last edited by JEJunior; 04-16-2021 at 07:54 AM.
Old 04-16-2021, 08:01 PM   #71
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Bama started with the ball and their Qb fumbled around their 35 yardline and we recovered it. We scored a couple plays later. Overall both the offense and defense played well. Cook has been pretty sharp the last few games, even tho he misses a few throws here and there. The d-line has really picked it up too, my 2 dt's are playing to their ratings the last 2 games. Bama's starting Qb, Rb and SS all were out tho. LSU beats Alabama, 48-10. #1 Pitt lost this week and I saw a couple more upsets too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2021, 09:44 PM   #72
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

3 MIAMI vs GEORGIA TECH

GT has one win on the year so I came in knowing I was going to get a dub but I didnt play lazy or anything. Somehow they went up 17-7 and we just couldn't put them away. I had one turnover but Graves had another great game. We went up 38-31 with under 3 minutes left and they had to pass to tie it.. They made one crazy play but we ended up getting the stop on 4th down because they went with a screen and one guy missed the tackle but he spun to break it giving Suggs the tackle before he could cross the first down line. I think one more game before we play Pitt.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »