Home

RIVALS LAST RUN 2032-2033

This is a discussion on RIVALS LAST RUN 2032-2033 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2021, 12:59 AM   #1
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0

***** COACHES

• Create a coach, make the Alma Mater a school you want

• Postseason: Any players that want to transfer or leave early cannot be swayed

• All skill trees are the same
• Subs set to 60

****** RECRUITING

- Any one who has you top 10 can be recruited
- No Athletes
- Only true freshman can be redshirted

***** GENERAL IN-GAME RULES

- MIX UP YOUR PLAYBOOK ON OFFENSE.. play calling should be more like the NFL than NCAA, dont be TOO repetitious
- if you have a specific passing attack (short quick passes, attacking a specific defender, etc) just try and vary the formations/plays but you can use a strategic attack
- Running a simple handoff is fine even if it's repetitive (ex big back just runs dives, small back just runs tosses)

***** BANNED ON OFFENSE

- shotgun flex runs up the middle, if your pb has alot of shotgun flex formations switch it
- no read options
- oline shifts
- no pass plays with 3 guys running the same route

***** BANNED ON DEFENSE

- dlinemen standing up
- run commit
- 1-5-5
- manually moving more than 1 player

***** PRESNAP OFFENSE

• No hot routes (RB/TE to block is ok)
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)
• No Read Option
• No Shotgun Offset runs

***** PRESNAP DEFENSE

• only MANUALLY move 1 player presnap
• no nano blitzes

***** 4TH DOWN RULE (NO EXCEPTIONS)

a) Inside the 35 you can go for it
b) No limit if you're down in the 4th quarter (late 3rd if its realistic) OR DOWN 21+ AT ANYTIME

***** QB RUNNING

• You can take off as much as you want just make sure it looks real

***** SPECIAL TEAMS

- Kickers CAN NOT punt, punters CAN NOT kick fgs or kick off
- You can NOT switch them in position changes
- Kick returns allowed from endzone if cpu starts the run

• ingame coaching strategies allowed
• Chew Clock must be 3minutes or less
• Aggressive Clock banned
• You can run a slow paced offense but dont milk the clock throughout the game

***** ADVANCES

•Advances will be set for every Thursday Night, and every Sunday Night. Play the games you feel like playing

•You can sim any game you want (NO SUPER SIMMING), if the advance day comes up and really havent had time to play but want to I will extend the deadline.

•I expect User games to at least START getting scheduled THE DAY OF or before advance day.. if one player tries to schedule it and the other waits too long they will be put on auto

***** THREAD

• POST THE "GAME STATS" BOX SCORE EVERY WEEK

Last edited by JEJunior; 03-15-2021 at 01:03 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2021, 11:40 AM   #2
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2032-2033

WEEK 1

Preseason Polls
1 SOUTH CAROLINA 9-3
Sep @ BAMA || Sep @ #9 UGA || Oct vs MIZZ

2 MINNESOTA 8-4
Oct vs #20 IOWA || Oct @ TENN || Oct @ #24 MICH

3 LSU 10-2
Sep vs #5 MIA || Sep vs MSST || Oct vs #4 OU

4 OKLAHOMA 10-1
Sep @ #15 COLO || Oct @ #3 LSU || Oct vs #6 TEX

5 MIAMI 11-1
Sep @ #3 LSU || Sep vs FSU || Oct @ 11 DUKE

6 TEXAS 10-2
Sep vs TAMU || Oct vs #4 OU || Nov @ #15

7 PENN STATE 8-4
Oct @ #2 MINN || Nov vs #24 MICH || Nov vs #14 OSU

8 ARMY 10-2
Oct vs #12 AUB || Oct @ BAMA || Dec @ NAVY

9 GEORGIA 11-1
Sep vs #1 SC || Sep vs MSST || Nov @ #12 AUB

10 NEBRASKA 10-2
Sep vs #2 MINN || Oct @ ILL || Nov vs #20 IOWA

**** GOTW ****
TEXAS A&M vs 9 GEORGIA

Last year I felt like the SEC had a down year. Alot of teams were in a rebuilding year at the same time and LSU was the beneficiary of that with a smooth walk to the Natty. This year most of the conference has taken a step forward so the competition should be closer to what we typically expect when you hear "SEC Football". Gameday will open up in Aggyland as Texas A&M hosts the Georgia Bulldogs. Georgia's offense should still be exciting but their defense lost so much to the NFL Draft that all the new faces pose a question for this years team. They can play but they lack experience. A&M had potential last year but never got over that hump. This year the Aggies have a solid squad and want to take that next step of being mentioned with the top teams in the conference again. Theyll have their chance with Georgia.

Pre: UGA 38 TAMU 35

NEXT ADVANCE
Tomorrow morning

U5 GAMES

⚪️ 3 LSU
⚪️ 5 MIAMI
⚪️ MSST

SETTINGS
Settings should be in all the way.. What to expect is a familiar feel close to what we had the year before last but not the bs coverage all the time and over the top blocking by the cpu. Broken tackles should pick up from last year, we didnt see as much on those settings.

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!!!!!

4th inside the 35 is good (Tied or Down only).. down in the 4th or 21+ are the exceptions
••• remember in game coaching adjustments are allowed, EXCEPT for the clock option

No huddle rule will be INCOMPLETE PASSES and SACKS
- if you run the ball and lose yards or run out/step out of bounds you can still go no huddle (same as cpu)

Update the AUTO SUBS to DEFAULT outside of the Dynasty

4th down rule
- 4th inside the 35 is fair game (Tied or down only)
- down in the 4th OR down 21+ at any time is fair game from anywhere (up or tied is still 35, Overtime is fair game)
* keep it realistic

Reminder
- No runs to the empty side of an empty set

Allowed***

• KICK RETURNS in the endzone if the cpu starts the run
• User Catches
• Running with QB (as long as it looks real)
• Hot Routes only to add a blocker
• In game coaching adjustments

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs
Old 03-15-2021, 08:08 PM   #3
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

LSU is RTA. My true freshman and rs sophomore Qb's will each play a half against Vandy next week. Whoever does best will be Qb1 for the season. Davis is 3rd string and probably won't see the field, unless something goes horribly wrong for the other Qb's.
Old 03-15-2021, 08:28 PM   #4
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archsmith99
LSU is RTA. My true freshman and rs sophomore Qb's will each play a half against Vandy next week. Whoever does best will be Qb1 for the season. Davis is 3rd string and probably won't see the field, unless something goes horribly wrong for the other Qb's.

lol give that man a chance to redeem his self like you did for Watson cant even get no time against some scrubs smh
Old 03-16-2021, 12:41 AM   #5
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

WEEK 2

BCS Polls

1 (2) MINNESOTA 0-0
2 (3) LSU 0-0
3 (4) OKLAHOMA 0-0
4 (5) MIAMI 0-0 #20 USF
5 (6) TEXAS 0-0 TAMU
6 (7) PENN STATE 0-0
7 (8) ARMY 0-0
8 (9) GEORGIA 1-0 #11 SC
9 (10) NEBRASKA 0-0
10 (11) DUKE 0-0 #21 ASU

**** GOTW ****
8 GEORGIA 1-0 vs 11 SOUTH CAROLINA 0-1

Only a handful of teams played last week but we got to see both of these schools in action. One thing about opening week is it tells you alot but it never tells you everything. SC got dominated up front by Alabama's oline and gave up nearly 300 yds on the ground, and the offense didnt do anything impressive. That #1 ranking didnt last long at all but they have a chance to prove that last week was just a slow start. Georgia on the other hand looked strong on the road against A&M. They said that this year was their redemption from last years SEC Championship loss and their played matched that last week. These teams met last year and SC was expected to win with Baker and that defense but Georgia won convincingly. I think Georgia owns SC right now and will handle business at home.

Pre: UGA 40 SC 31

🟢 Pre: UGA 38 TAMU 35 -> UGA 38 TAMU 28

BIG GAMES
🟢 5 TEXAS vs TEXAS A&M
- Texas is chasing OU in the B12 but they are looking to make national noise this year. An opener against an SEC rival would say alot
🟢 UCLA vs 16 STANFORD
- I really like Stanford to be in the Title hunt this year, we'll see if they prove me right against one of the top teams in the West.
🟢 4 MIAMI vs 20 USF
- Miami's QB is rated high but hasnt proved he can be the guy yet. USF on the other hand has a Heisman candidate at QB. Miami will have to earn this win.
🟢 MISSISSIPPI ST vs SO. MISS
- This game will go 4 quarters I guarantee it. Southern Miss will be viewed as an underdog because of the "SEC" but these teams are dead even.

NEXT ADVANCE
Thursday Night

U5 GAMES

2 LSU vs Ole Miss
🟡 4 MIAMI vs 24 Virginia Tech
🟢 MISS ST vs Southern Miss

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!!!!!

4th inside the 35 is good down/tied..
down/tied in the 4th or 17+ are the exceptions
••• remember in game coaching adjustments are allowed, EXCEPT for the clock option

No huddle rule will be INCOMPLETE PASSES and SACKS
- if you run the ball and lose yards or run out/step out of bounds you can still go no huddle (same as cpu)

Update the AUTO SUBS to DEFAULT outside of the Dynasty

4th down rule
- 4th inside the 35 is fair game (down/tied)
- down/tied in the 4th OR down 17+ at any time is fair game from anywhere (Overtime is anything)
* keep it realistic

Reminder
- No runs to the empty side of an empty set

Allowed***

• KICK RETURNS in the endzone if the cpu starts the run
• User Catches
• Running with QB (as long as it looks real)
• Hot Routes only to add a blocker
• In game coaching adjustments

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs

Last edited by JEJunior; 03-16-2021 at 09:59 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2021, 10:06 AM   #6
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Settings

* I'll give yal 2 restarts for this week (hopefully the last time we have to do this)

The restarts arent necessarily for if you lose, you can use them to try out players and all that too

I think the settings will actually play close to how their supposed to from what Ive seen in the JP tester OD, Play Now, and practice mode in Rivals so of you want a good feel for them you can test them there too

One thing I have noticed is that the ball placement when you lead passes has been pretty good (maybe just if you have an accurate QB idk), but it seems like more realistic throws are happening

Also noticed that you might have to scramble a little bit with these so dont over-sim yourself to an L, use your legs when you need to scramble or rollout with these

* Im not using any restarts since Ive been testing these and know exactly how they play, If I take the L I take the L.. no need to test my players either bc I know how the different typed of players play already too

Last edited by JEJunior; 03-16-2021 at 10:13 AM.
Old 03-16-2021, 05:05 PM   #7
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

My Cb's got absolutely torched by Vandy's Qb starting in the 2nd quarter and it never stopped. Who knows if its the sliders or EA. Something else I noticed is my fast players were getting caught from behind a lot.Broken tackles are back but nothing crazy, so thats good. Offense played well considering we played 2 Qb's. Even the defense played well, outside of my cb's. LSU beats Vandy, 48-38.
Old 03-16-2021, 05:09 PM   #8
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
lol give that man a chance to redeem his self like you did for Watson cant even get no time against some scrubs smh
Nah, I can't lol. His throw power and throwing motion are too bad.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »