Home

RIVALS LAST RUN 2035-2036

This is a discussion on RIVALS LAST RUN 2035-2036 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2021, 06:03 PM   #233
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: RIVALS LAST RUN 2035-2036

Not too much to say about this one. Bama's Qb and Rb both had a couple long runs, especially their Rb. Bama's defense is bad tho. Back ups played most of 4th. LSU beats Alabama 42-21.
Old 10-22-2021, 07:41 PM   #234
MVP

OVR: 0

8 turnovers is all imma say. Goodnight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-22-2021, 11:52 PM   #235
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

VIRGINIA vs 1 MIAMI

Rainy day in Virginia as the Caveliers were seeking their first win of the season against the #1 team in the nation.

1st half
Virginia got the ball first and Miami's defense wasnt really covering anyone. Virginia moved it down and got a fg. Canes get the ball and the players seem to be lagging almost as nothing seems to click, wide open pass sails, 2nd pass is picked. Virginia moves it easily again but the Canes defense holds them to another fg. Same thing on the 3rd drive, runs stuffed, int, Canes defense holds. So a 9-0 start that couldve been a 21-0 start gives the Canes offense time to get things clicking. Canes eventually get in fg range with 2 minutes left and milk the rest of the clock as to not give Virginia another drive. Canes finally get in the endzone and make it 9-7 going into the half with a little momentum finally.

2nd half
Canes get the ball first and attempt to get the run game going before going back to the pass that's obviously moving weird. Defense is still everywhere. Third down Murphy drops back, no one is open, so I try to roll right to buy more time, but instead the cpu takes over my controller makes me stop flat footed and lob it over the middle to the MLB. Thats what I thought happened anyway, but my controller has a problem with the triangle button that makes me hurdle at random sometimes so I figured it was that.... but triangle was my RB in the flats not the WR. So the cpu literally took over my QB to make me throw a pick. From there I decided that this was the end of Rivals unless if I won this game so I could put it behind me. Virginia went on to pick off my backup QB every following drive and score every drive as well. After finally being able to leave Miami after all these years, and with my birthday coming up at midnight, I decided to free everybody from this game and the stress and I deleted Rivals. Its been real fellas, see yal when the new one comes out.

This box score is from a few seasons ago when the same team, who also had a back up QB starting, missed 3 passes the whole game. They just threw 3 passes away this game that were the only incomplete passes with their backup too lol Im out

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2021, 12:31 AM   #236
MVP

jp18's Arena

like a bad omen, or I am really confused!

Old 10-23-2021, 11:47 AM   #237
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

The smartest man in the league
Old 10-23-2021, 01:38 PM   #238
Pro

Another one. Qb slipping, couldnt stop the pass

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Old 10-25-2021, 11:56 AM   #239
MVP

No advance?

Old 10-25-2021, 03:55 PM   #240
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezyb77
No advance?

"So the cpu literally took over my QB to make me throw a pick. From there I decided that this was the end of Rivals unless if I won this game so I could put it behind me. Virginia went on to pick off my backup QB every following drive and score every drive as well. After finally being able to leave Miami after all these years, and with my birthday coming up at midnight, I decided to free everybody from this game and the stress and I deleted Rivals. Its been real fellas, see yal when the new one comes out. "

You can see if itd gone i haven t been on

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »