Home

Old 07-19-2022, 03:04 PM   #105
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: RIVALS 24-25

1st quarter was close but we took a 7-0 lead. We either forced Missouri to kick a fg and they missed or they punted, I can't remember. 1st quarter ends 7-0. 2nd quarter, we're forced to punt. Missouri Qb then takes a 78 yd read option in for td. Rest of quarter was back and forth but we had a 21-14 at halftime. 3rd quarter we made some adjustments to our playcalling on defense and slowed down their read option heavy offense. Probably could've completely shut down their read options, with the in game coaching adjustments but I don't use them ( besides chew clock). Back ups came in with around 6 minutes left in game. Texas beats Missouri, 37-21. Missouri did a great job shutting down any real deep passes by our offense. Brooks who came back after missing 2 games after getting injured, didn't do much in this game besides breaking off a 43 yd run. GT beat Clemson, 29-7 too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2022, 06:02 PM   #106
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0

4 OKLAHOMA vs 9 PITTSBURGH

Senior night and I been anxious to see how my recent roster moves would look, but EA was anxious to get me out the paint. First drive Pitt scores with ease, DB just moved out of the way, we throw a pick on ours. My 5th string RB got the start which one of the changes and he had a solid first half. We threw 2 or 3 picks that were all underthrown for no reason. Halftime the score was 17-14 Pitt.

Second half we get ball first and we get back locked in for a td and our first lead of the game. We trade FGs later and its 24-20 OU going into the 4th. They have the ball and we get the stop, but 2 plays later another wild underthrown ball is picked and I see whats going on. 2 plays later ANOTHER DB lets them score with 4:00 left. 27-24 Pitt. With all the pressure on to score I try and get a smart conservative drive and it pays off but we have to settle for the tie with 1:55 left. 27-27. i stop them I can definitely get a fg, they score Im probably cooked. Man goes 5/5 and scores after a WR breaks 2 tackles and I just let him get the td. 1:00 34-27. Pressure back on my QB in his first start. Malone goes 4/5 with 2 passes to Ball and 2 to Watkins setting up a 2 yd td run by Johnson with 10 seconds left. 34-34. Pitt completes a wide open pass and runs out then throws a hail mary and catches it but trips at the 1 inch yardline

OT they lose the toss so we take defense. They score with ease but we get it back with another td run by Johnson. We move it and score again at the goalline with Johnson, they score on a slot streak where my FS sprinted to the flats in cover 2 and gave them the td. Next drive we somehow hold them to a fg. We get it back and I tell Johnson "whatever you do dont fumble".. 3 runs and we get a first down, Johnson comes out and we move it closer in 2 more run. Last play Johnson powers it in scoring his 5th rushing td in his first start. OU escapes 54-51.

Old 07-19-2022, 07:44 PM   #107
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Boys won 29-7 with their backup against the only undefeated team left, but lost to Wake Forest.......
Old 07-19-2022, 07:45 PM   #108
MVP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-19-2022, 10:17 PM   #109
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

So its gone be you vs me or Arch now for sure..... I think you gone choke my boy
Old 07-20-2022, 07:20 PM   #110
MVP

Ducks spread the wealth and score 9 touchdowns! Backups even knotted 3 touchdowns in the fourth

Old 07-22-2022, 08:30 AM   #111
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

WEEK 13

-----------------

**** GOTW ****
15 WASHINGTON vs 3 OREGON

After a crazy week College Gameday is out to the west coast for what should be a great matchup between 15 Washington and 3 Oregon. The Ducks have been a team on the radar the whole season as a potential championship team, but the work isnt done yet. They have been dubbed the "Comeback Kids" of this season after proving that no matter who they play, the game isnt over until its over. Washington is a good football team who can put put points so we could see another shootout for Oregon whos defense ranks 125th in the nation. Both of these teams have strong ground games so Im looking forward to seeing Adams and Benson. Adams has moved up in the Heisman conversation so this is his chance to make a statement. I dont think any team can consistently run against this Oregon defense, but if Adams can get 20-25 touches I think Washington can make this a last second game. The pressure is all on Oregon this week. They have clinched the Pac 12 North spot with a 2 game lead over Washington so the Huskies just want to play spoiler. The Arizona State vs Utah game on Saturday night will determine who Oregon will face so that one is worth tuning into as well. As far as this one I wont bet against Oregon, they have found a new identity that has looked good lately

ORE 49 WASH 45

CLEM 27 GT 21 - GT 29 CLEM 7
🟢 CLEM 28 FSU 23 - CLEM 41 FSU 20
Pre: SYR 38 CLEM 28 - CLEM 24 SYR 17
🟢 Pre: SYR 37 FSU 31 - SYR 48-14
Pre: SYR 35 GT 34 - GT 42 SYR 41
Pre: ASU 38 ORE 34 - ORE 45 ASU 38
Pre: OU 28 TEX 21 - TEX 31 OU 14
🟢 Pre: ORE 27 TEX 24 - ORE 27 TEX 24
Pre: BAMA 33 UGA 31 - UGA 26 BAMA 22
🟢 Pre: OU 27 ORE 21 - OU 38 ORE 30
🟢 Pre: TEX 45 MIA 34 - TEX 45 MIA 35
🟢 Pre: OU 33 OSU 28 - OU 48 OSU 34

NEXT ADVANCE
Monday

U5 GAMES
🟢 Missouri vs 1 OKLAHOMA
🟢 2 TEXAS vs Texas A&M
🟢 15 Washington vs 3 OREGON

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!!!!!

4th inside the 35 is fair game.. down in the 4th or down big are the exceptions (Overtime is fair game)
*keep it realistic*

••remember in game coaching adjustments are allowed, EXCEPT for the clock option

No huddle can not be run after INCOMPLETE PASSES and SACKS (if you accidentally do it dont burn a timeout)
- if you run the ball and lose yards or run out/step out of bounds you can still go no huddle (same as cpu)

Run plays can be repetitive, Pass plays must be mixed up

4th down rule
- 4th inside the 35 is fair game
- down in the 4th OR down big at any time is fair game from anywhere (Overtime is fair game)
* keep it realistic

Reminder
- No runs to EITHER side of an empty set

Goalline
- only allowed inside of either 5 yard line

Allowed***
• Oline shifts (pass only)
• User Catches
• Running with QB is fair game (just dont purposely cheat with it)
• Hot Routes only to add a blocker
• In game coaching adjustments
• Endzone Kick return if CPU takes off

Banned***
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs
• 5 wide
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2022, 10:09 AM   #112
MVP

BREAKING NEWS TOP RB SEVENS MCGEE WILL BE PLAYING SATURDAY he is coming back from a long injury and will get limited play but he has been cleared to play football again for the ducks. He was their biggest weapon and USC took very very bad cheap shot on his knee week 4 of the season. We are glad to have our standout RB back and looking forward to seeing him make big plays again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »