Home

RIVALS 24-25

This is a discussion on RIVALS 24-25 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
Sports Emulation in 2022 - Going Beyond Emulation
OS Reacts: NBA 2K23 Gameplay Improvements
MLB The Show 22 Missing Features

Old 06-24-2022, 09:30 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: RIVALS 24-25

Iím starting my 3rd string QB and my two RBs are banged up, benson has to pass concussion protocol and McGee is down for the year. Ty Thompson is out until late in the regular season and butterfield has field to live up to his rating. So Robby Ashford has the world on his shoulders through the rest of the season. Idk what to do honestly, itís gonna be tough without a bunch of my weapons being out arch may beat me as much as he wants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2022, 10:04 AM   #26
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

I did that whole write up with a Texas lean but I couldnt get past the corners lol. If they show up it will probably be a game in the 20s. Your offense has holes but defense wins championships. If its low scoring you just need to score off turnovers
Old 06-24-2022, 10:44 AM   #27
MVP

Thatís what won me the usc game because my offense almost coasted me, the kiddo was begging me to play so I just went back to main menu Iíll do my write up on lunch break.

Old 06-24-2022, 11:46 AM   #28
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezyb77
Thatís what won me the usc game because my offense almost coasted me, the kiddo was begging me to play so I just went back to main menu Iíll do my write up on lunch break.

You dont have to.. If you just wanna post the screenshots thats cool
Old 06-24-2022, 04:58 PM   #29
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

1 OKLAHOMA vs TEXAS TECH

Ugly start for us on a weekend I had 8 recruits on campus, at least 3 are #1 at their position. I think I had 68 yds at halftime or close to halftime. We just couldnt get any offense going, couldnt run, couldnt get passes off, idk what happened. Defense at least kept it close. It was 14-3 towards the end of the half, we got a perfect punt to the 1. Couldnt force the safety but we got a great return with Watkins and got it inside the 25. Score the first td right before halftime. 14-10 Tech.

Second half they got ball first, I made a DB switch and I think it made a difference. We got another stop and our offense was still sluggish until Murphy broke a tackle and scored on a 25yd run. 17-14. Still sluggish but we didnt give up points due to the switch and the momentum. Late in the 3rd Brown hit Watkins over the top for a td. 24-14. 4th they scored but we got a 68yd KR by Watkins then scored a fg. We picked off a deep ball then we scored again. Sooners win on a second half turn around.

Texas next.

Old 06-26-2022, 05:10 PM   #30
MVP

DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPS @ OREGON

The breezy-Arch rivalry was another classic in the books. Last year the ducks went into Austin and won 28-24, coach arch and his defending champ longhorns look to seek revenge on the quack attack. Letís see how it played outÖ..

1st quarter 0-0

Texas with their deadly pass attack punt first drive of the game and Oregon would respond by taking their time down field to only throw a pick on third down. Texas would start catching rhythm and arch would drive down field to end the first quarter.

2nd quarter 7-17 UT

Second quarter starts off with an Oregon pick six! Arch would get the ball and respond and get an explosive touchdown pass to tie it up! Oregons offense would go stagnant the rest of the quarter and arch would go up 17-7 at the half!

3rd quarter 21-17 Oregon

Oregon would would talk things over and bench Robby Ashford and brought in Butterfield and this decision ultimately won the game. Butterfield lead the ducks to an opening drive touchdown to start the 3rd, arch would then Respond and our outside linebacker would pick them off in the end zone! Oregon would respond with another touchdown drive! To get the lead for the first time since 8 seconds into the second quarter.

4th quarter 27-24 ducks win!!!

Arch would be inside the 20 at the start of the fourth and get the lead. Oregon would get the ball and start driving. A controversial 4th &6 on Texas 43 would come up and the ducks would convert!!! Leading to a game tying field goal! 24-24 arch would get the ball and his qb would once again drive the longhorns into scoring position but OREGON PICKS HIM OFF!!
Oregon gets the ball on their on 2 with 2:21 left in the gameÖ. We get the ball and start hammering away. We get a first down for some comfort then arch forces us to throw it away, we get a big intentional grounding callÖ. Then he stuffs the screenÖ itís 3rd and 24 he calls a timeout. We are going to full sell on the first down determined to win. We convert! Late in the game we get another sticky situation, 3&14 we convert!!! Oregon would kick the field goal with 5 seconds left to secure the upset 27-24!!!! Gg to coach arch! Another classic

Old 06-26-2022, 05:55 PM   #31
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Well well well if it isnt the most accurate pregame write up in the history of sports

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2022, 06:05 PM   #32
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Another season and another win we should've had against Oregon. Shot myself in my own foot tbh. Two dumb passes I threw for int's. 2nd half my defense just stopped playing coverage, Breezy just had dudes wide open, no matter the coverage. Oregon got lucky when they were own their own 2 yardline, their Qb should've gotten sacked for a safety but he got the animation for a weak pass... 4th and 6 from the 43 with over 6 minutes in the quarter, I don't have a problem with it but I know if I did that against a U5, Juniors phone would be blowing up lol. GG Breezy, ps, your punter can't be kicking off for you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »