• Create a coach, make the Alma Mater a school you want

• Postseason: Any players that want to transfer or leave early cannot be swayed

• All skill trees are the same

****** RECRUITING

- Any one who has you top 10 can be recruited
- No Athletes
- Only true freshman can be redshirted

***** GENERAL IN-GAME RULES

- MIX UP YOUR PLAYBOOK ON OFFENSE.. play calling should be more like the NFL than NCAA, dont be TOO repetitious
- if you have a specific passing attack (short quick passes, attacking a specific defender, etc) just try and vary the formations/plays but you can use a strategic attack

***** BANNED ON OFFENSE

- shotgun flex runs up the middle, if your pb has alot of shotgun flex formations switch it
- no read options
- oline shifts
- no pass plays with 3 guys running the same route

***** BANNED ON DEFENSE

- dlinemen standing up
- run commit
- 1-5-5
- manually moving more than 1 player

***** PRESNAP OFFENSE

• No hot routes (RB/TE to block is ok)
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)
• No Read Option
• No Shotgun Offset runs

***** PRESNAP DEFENSE

• only MANUALLY move 1 player presnap
• no nano blitzes

***** 4TH DOWN RULE (NO EXCEPTIONS)

a) Inside the 35 you can go for it
b) No limit if you're down in the 4th quarter (late 3rd if its realistic) OR DOWN 21+ AT ANYTIME

***** QB RUNNING

• You can take off as much as you want just make sure it looks real

***** SPECIAL TEAMS

- Kickers CAN NOT punt, punters CAN NOT kick fgs or kick off
- You can NOT switch them in position changes
- Endzone kicks can be returned if the CPU starts running

• ingame coaching strategies allowed
• Chew Clock must be 3minutes or less
• Aggressive Clock banned
• You can run a slow paced offense but dont milk the clock throughout the game

***** ADVANCES

•Advances will be set for every Thursday Night, and every Sunday Night. Play the games you feel like playing

•You can sim any game you want (NO SUPER SIMMING), if the advance day comes up and really havent had time to play but want to I will extend the deadline.

•I expect User games to at least START getting scheduled THE DAY OF or before advance day.. if one player tries to schedule it and the other waits too long they will be put on auto

***** THREAD

• POST THE "GAME STATS" BOX SCORE EVERY WEEK
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2022, 09:13 PM   #2
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: RIVALS 24-25

WEEK 1

Preseason Polls
1 OREGON 11-1
Sep @ #4 OU || Sep #21 USC || Sep #2 TEX

2 TEXAS 10-2
Sep @ #11 ARK || Sep @ #1 ORE || Oct #4 OU

3 NOTRE DAME 11-0
Sep UNC || Sep #19 TENN || Oct #7 MSU

4 OKLAHOMA 11-1
Aug #10 OSU || Sep #1 ORE || Oct #2 TEX

5 CLEMSON 9-3
Oct @ #20 SU || Nov @ 12 FSU || Nov GT

6 ARIZONA ST 8-4
Sep LSU || Oct #1 ORE || Oct #21 USC

7 MICHIGAN ST 10-2
Oct @ #3 ND || Nov @ #17 PSU || Nov @ #15 MICH

8 ALABAMA 9-2
Sep @ #22 UGA || Oct #11 ARK || Oct LSU

9 NEBRASKA 10-2
Sep #19 TENN || Oct @ #18 TAMU || Oct #2 TEX

10 OHIO ST 10-2
Aug #4 OU || Oct @ #17 PSU || Oct @ #15 MICH

**** GOTW ****
10 OHIO STATE vs 4 OKLAHOMA

As the 2024 season begins we have a Heavyweight fight right out of the gate. #4 Oklahoma and #10 Ohio State will meet for a rematch from last year where Oklahoma absolutely destroyed the Buckeyes by 45. The big story for OU is how will they replace 3 year starting QB Caleb Williams who just left to USC.
Rs FR Leon Brown will play his first game in college this Saturday, and although he has alot of help around him you never know. For Ohio State they will be hungry for payback from last year and will hope that they can get their star back Miyan Williams going. OU was able to shut down their run game last year and everything fell apart from there. Quin Ewers, the highly touted QB will get his first start as a JR in this matchup and he is hoping to put on a show. OU has 3 new starters in their secondary as well as 2 new starters at LB so Ewers may be able to pick them apart. OSU will be at home and with so many new starters for OU I am slightly leaning towards going OSU in the home opener, but I will go with OU because Coach Jay always seems to have his team ready in these big home openers.

Pre: OU 33 OSU 28

NEXT ADVANCE
Monday Morning

U5 GAMES

⚪️ 1 OREGON ----------
⚪️ 2 TEXAS ----------
🟢 10 Ohio State vs 4 OKLAHOMA

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!!!!!

4th inside the 35 is fair game.. down in the 4th or down big are the exceptions (Overtime is fair game)
*keep it realistic*

••remember in game coaching adjustments are allowed, EXCEPT for the clock option

No huddle rule will be INCOMPLETE PASSES and SACKS
- if you run the ball and lose yards or run out/step out of bounds you can still go no huddle (same as cpu)

Update the AUTO SUBS to DEFAULT outside of the Dynasty

4th down rule
- 4th inside the 35 is fair game
- down in the 4th OR down big at any time is fair game from anywhere (Overtime is fair game)
* keep it realistic

Reminder
- No runs to the empty side of an empty set

Goalline
- only allowed inside of either 5 yard line

Allowed***
• Oline shifts with pass only
• User Catches
• Running with QB is fair game (just dont purposely cheat with it)
• Hot Routes only to add a blocker
• In game coaching adjustments
• KR from endzone if CPU takes it out

Banned***
• 5 Wide
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs
Old 06-14-2022, 09:14 PM   #3
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Transfer Update:

#13 Caleb Williams
OU USC

#6 Miller Moss
USC Alabama

#2 Jaxson Dart
USC Florida St

#2 Joe Nixon
BAMA Michigan
Old 06-14-2022, 09:15 PM   #4
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

10 OHIO ST vs 4 OKLAHOMA

1st Half
OU has a sloppy 1st half filled with turnovers, missed opportunities, some underthrown passes, a couple of drops, and just not a good way to open the season. Watkins made a couple of big plays that had us thinking we were about to get rolling but we couldn't sustain it. We knocked Ewers out of the game but McCord really gave them their momentum when he got in. Halftime score was 24-24 after we tied it with a long fg.

2nd Half
We went up 27-24 getting a fg on our first drive but couldn't stretch the lead. Ewers came back at halftime and struggled to do anything for OSU. Score after 3 was 27-27 and you could tell whichever team made the next big play would probably win it. We got a good drive and went up 34-27 on a 5yd run by Murphy. 2 minutes later Parker in his first start at MLB gets a 2nd int on a curl route and houses it. 41-27. Next drive he houses another on his 3rd pick. 48-27 with 2:54 left. We pull the starters and OSU capitalizes on a td but its too late. OU wins the opener on the road.

Hopefully next week we can find some sort of identity because I didnt like what I saw today at all. A few guys made some huge plays that was the difference but of this is who we are its going to be a long season. I get dont want to hear any week 1 excuses, this was unacceptable

Old 06-14-2022, 09:16 PM   #5
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

WEEK 2

-----------------

**** GOTW ****
3 TEXAS vs MIAMI

Gameday will be in Austin, Texas this week to watch the defending Champions open their season against the Miami Hurricanes. This is the back end of a home and home between these 2 schools. Texas went into Miami last year and destroyed the Canes 49-24. I firmly believe that this game could look very similar at the end, but I am intrigued to see these 2 future first round QBs in Jenkins and Van **** go head to head one more time. Texas is loaded everywhere and still on a high after ending their losing streak to OU, stealing a natty from OU, and winning a ring themselves, so I expect this atmosphere to be ridiculous. Jenkins has all his weapons back besides Bijan Robinson at RB, but this team obviously loves to pass anyway. They will put up points for sure. The question is can Miami with all that talent they have on offense call a good enough game to keep up. Van **** and Knighton in that backfield should have Miami ready to compete, this Texas team under Arch is just tough to beat.

Pre: TEX 45 MIA 34

🟢 Pre: OU 33 OSU 28 - OU 48 OSU 34

NEXT ADVANCE
Thursday night

U5 GAMES
⚪️ Hawaii vs 1 OREGON
⚪️ Colorado vs 2 OKLAHOMA
🟢 3 TEXAS vs Miami

READ THESE AGAIN BEFORE YOU PLAY!!!!!!!

4th inside the 35 is fair game.. down in the 4th or down big are the exceptions (Overtime is fair game)
*keep it realistic*

••remember in game coaching adjustments are allowed, EXCEPT for the clock option

No huddle can not be run after INCOMPLETE PASSES and SACKS (if you accidentally do it dont burn a timeout)
- if you run the ball and lose yards or run out/step out of bounds you can still go no huddle (same as cpu)

Run plays can be repetitive, Pass plays must be mixed up

4th down rule
- 4th inside the 35 is fair game
- down in the 4th OR down big at any time is fair game from anywhere (Overtime is fair game)
* keep it realistic

Reminder
- No runs to EITHER side of an empty set

Goalline
- only allowed inside of either 5 yard line

Allowed***
• Oline shifts (pass only)
• User Catches
• Running with QB is fair game (just dont purposely cheat with it)
• Hot Routes only to add a blocker
• In game coaching adjustments
• Endzone Kick return if CPU takes off

Banned***
• Read Options
• Hot routes
• Pass plays cannot have 3 players running the same route (hail mary's ok)(posts and corners count as the same)
• No Shotgun Offset runs
• 5 wide
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2022, 09:16 PM   #6
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

COLORADO vs 2 OKLAHOMA

1st half
Got the ball first and had a good drive despite their defense playing solid especially against the run. We got a td in the redzone with Brown hitting Holt in the back of the endzone. After 2 defensive stops we go to Murphy on the ground and he makes 3 guys miss on his way to an 84yd td run to give us a 15-0 lead and some momentum. Defense gets the quick stop to start the 2nd and Watkins takes a punt return 84 yds to the house and we go up 21-0. After what shouldve been an easy passing td to Watkins Murphy scores his 2nd td in the redzone. Colorado manages a td before the half to make it 28-7. OU has time to take another shot and they do, hitting Watkins on a deep ball before time expires but he comes up short of the endzone. Same score.

2nd half
OU scores on another long drive, defense keeps getting timely stops, the Holt scores on a wheel route at the end of the 3rd giving OU a 42-7 lead. Backups played the 4th and we saw a good performance by our Juco SS who had 3 tackles in one drive, but we couldnt get any points out of the group. Much better performance all around and we're confident heading into next week where our home opener will be against the #1 ranked Oregon Ducks

Old 06-15-2022, 11:44 AM   #7
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

Guess I'll do another little write up for my game. Game was pretty back and forth. Miami's team is loaded on both sides of the ball. My offense was hot all game, I think we scored every time we had the ball, outside of a missed fg and when we were taking knees at the end of the game. Defense was a complete mess. We gave up 3 or 4 huge plays. We couldn't tackle all game. On one play their Qb stiff armed my user MLB and my guy went flying backwards 4 yards. D-line didn't do much all game, they weren't making plays in the run or pass game. We got 3 new starters on the D-line and hopefully they start playing better. Cb's got burned on some deep balls, not the weird EA stuff either, just straight up got burned. Only 2 guys on defense played well, Cook my OLB and my rs freshman FS. Texas beats Miami 45-35.
Old 06-15-2022, 01:08 PM   #8
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Arch you getting any notifications? Mine stopped completely

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »