Home

OSCFL Interest/Waiting List

This is a discussion on OSCFL Interest/Waiting List within the OSCFL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OSCFL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2014, 09:09 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: OSCFL Interest/Waiting List

Hey guys I had a couple questions. This may turn out a bit lengthy to please bear with me haha.
So first off I got hooked on ncaa 14 by a friend a few weeks ago. I've always loved college football but never got into gaming too much before now. I was leaning towards getting a 360 to start playing but decided to go with a ps3 due to the no paying to play online and it seems like there also is a bigger community playing ps3 online here than 360.
So basically I'm a noob and I was wondering if you guys wouldn't mind if I joined (of course providing that there's open spots). I'm not asking to not completely throttle me in user vs user games I know that'll happen I was just hoping you wouldn't mind if you had a noob here going 0-12 for a season or something haha.
Ok then second big point is that I haven't actually gotten a ps3 yet, I gotta convince the boss of the house that it is a good thing (not sure how I'm gonna do that yet) so I'm not asking for a spot now, just for future reference in a week or two maybe.
If ya read through all that, thanks for sticking around and I'm excited to hear back from you guys
Old 09-14-2014, 09:28 PM   #50
Rookie

TarHeelbred33's Arena

OVR: 1

If you get a ps3 post here again. Weve got 2 spots open

Max user games are 3-4 per season
Old 09-15-2014, 07:44 AM   #51
OHIO ST8

jhogan3132's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatoneguy1313
Hey guys I had a couple questions. This may turn out a bit lengthy to please bear with me haha.
So first off I got hooked on ncaa 14 by a friend a few weeks ago. I've always loved college football but never got into gaming too much before now. I was leaning towards getting a 360 to start playing but decided to go with a ps3 due to the no paying to play online and it seems like there also is a bigger community playing ps3 online here than 360.
So basically I'm a noob and I was wondering if you guys wouldn't mind if I joined (of course providing that there's open spots). I'm not asking to not completely throttle me in user vs user games I know that'll happen I was just hoping you wouldn't mind if you had a noob here going 0-12 for a season or something haha.
Ok then second big point is that I haven't actually gotten a ps3 yet, I gotta convince the boss of the house that it is a good thing (not sure how I'm gonna do that yet) so I'm not asking for a spot now, just for future reference in a week or two maybe.
If ya read through all that, thanks for sticking around and I'm excited to hear back from you guys
I can help you justify getting one. I basically developed a thesis on the topic.

Tapatalk on Samsung Note II
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2014, 08:09 AM   #52
Rookie

TarHeelbred33's Arena

OVR: 1

The problem here is not having one before the relationship.
Old 09-15-2014, 08:09 AM   #53
MVP

Joker12's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhogan3132
I can help you justify getting one. I basically developed a thesis on the topic.

Do Tell.
Old 09-15-2014, 02:13 PM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhogan3132

Yes please do tell
Old 09-15-2014, 02:13 PM   #55
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelbred33
The problem here is not having one before the relationship.
Yeah this was mistake #1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2014, 04:07 PM   #56
OHIO ST8

jhogan3132's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker12
Do Tell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatoneguy1313
Yes please do tell
The key is to sell her on the idea of what it will do for her. You sell her on how great it is to watch Netflix, and how you would love to be able to spend a night at home watching her favorite (insert what she likes) movie and spending time together. Tell her how she can search youtube and watch blue ray movies.

Explain how much you would rather enjoy some down time at home with the family instead of hitting a sports bar and in the grand scheme of things, how much cheaper a PS3 is opposed to nights out throwing back a few.

If there are kids involved talk about the bonding opportunities playing games with the kids will be.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OSCFL »