Home

Future of Baseball on the xbox?

This is a discussion on Future of Baseball on the xbox? within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-26-2014, 08:57 AM   #17
Pro

Clappington's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Future of Baseball on the xbox?

Why would you guys want EA to make a comeback with a sports game? Time after time EA gets exposed for their poor gameplay and graphics. Unless EA makes a baseball game with graphics up to par with The Show and improved gameplay it would be a trash game. I cant even name you one good sports game EA is good at making. FIFA is their best seller sports game, and honestly the gameplay is pretty good its not amazing and graphics...dont even get me started at least on next gen they arent that good, 2k and The Show set the standards and EA will never be on that level.
Old 04-26-2014, 11:02 AM   #18
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clappington
Why would you guys want EA to make a comeback with a sports game? Time after time EA gets exposed for their poor gameplay and graphics. Unless EA makes a baseball game with graphics up to par with The Show and improved gameplay it would be a trash game. I cant even name you one good sports game EA is good at making. FIFA is their best seller sports game, and honestly the gameplay is pretty good its not amazing and graphics...dont even get me started at least on next gen they arent that good, 2k and The Show set the standards and EA will never be on that level.
Not so fast.

Mvp was head and shoulders better than the show, still is in my opinion. The show has better graphics because it's a newer game but Mvp's gameplay is much better. Also the Nhl franchise is an excellent product.
Old 04-26-2014, 08:26 PM   #19
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Not a chance.
That statement is laughable to say the least.
Slow your own roll.
I'm not saying MVP isn't a nice old game....but...

M.K.
Knight165
Old 04-28-2014, 01:38 PM   #20
Banned

The Show didn't even have better gameplay than the last two 2K games, in my opinion. And it also trails MVP and High Heat. Statistically, it still trails FPS BBPro.

But sure does have a lot of pretty pixels. It was sure nice of Sony to include Quick Counts and Player Lock so that Show fans play less of the game, and spend more time bragging about its "depth."

Sony may have killed off any chance of anyone making a baseball sim that is actually fun to play. It sells like poop and its fans admonish people that don't like it as not being intense enough. What they have done is convinced the one multi-million fan base to believe that baseball games suck.

I do wonder if anyone will try to enter the market again. When you see the reaction when anyone mentions a preference for any other game it becomes obvious that the climate is not conducive to a new game.
Old 04-28-2014, 02:18 PM   #21
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hester
The Show didn't even have better gameplay than the last two 2K games, in my opinion. And it also trails MVP and High Heat. Statistically, it still trails FPS BBPro.

But sure does have a lot of pretty pixels. It was sure nice of Sony to include Quick Counts and Player Lock so that Show fans play less of the game, and spend more time bragging about its "depth."

Sony may have killed off any chance of anyone making a baseball sim that is actually fun to play. It sells like poop and its fans admonish people that don't like it as not being intense enough. What they have done is convinced the one multi-million fan base to believe that baseball games suck.

I do wonder if anyone will try to enter the market again. When you see the reaction when anyone mentions a preference for any other game it becomes obvious that the climate is not conducive to a new game.

Haha....too funny to even comment on.

Good one though.
I like the new tact you're taking!
It's...imaginative!(maybe more like a hallucination....but I digress)

But when thing hasn't changed....
Someone says...The Show...
Someone else says.....Ha!...this is better...
Another says ....nah.....The Show is where it's at...
But in the end....the woe is me is always falls to the "persecuted" guy who doesn't like The Show.
NEVER FAILS.

M.K.
Knight165
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2014, 03:42 PM   #22
Pro

The show would be a fantastic game if they would get rid of the pitcher batter duel they use and adopt the pys model. Even Hunter Pence in the video he made with puig said "so is there actually any skill involved in this". He hit the nail on the head there.
Old 04-28-2014, 03:49 PM   #23
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will I Am
The show would be a fantastic game if they would get rid of the pitcher batter duel they use and adopt the pys model. Even Hunter Pence in the video he made with puig said "so is there actually any skill involved in this". He hit the nail on the head there.
LMAO really Pence?? Dude sucked balls at MLBTS and it showed he doesnt have a clue how to play the game
Old 04-29-2014, 04:09 AM   #24
Pro

Mrmagoo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hester

Wow.... Sounds like a pissed off xbone user... No??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »