Home

Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Android)

This is a discussion on Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Android) within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2016, 05:18 PM   #409
Rookie

Spirits Translation's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Andr

Quote:
Originally Posted by areobee401
Can someone please explain how to edit player names?

I want to edit names to English before beginning a Pennant Mode. Can't seem to figure it out.
In the main menu "Arrange" you are taking an existing team & saving as a custom team (you have I think 55 slots to do so.) You can then pick which custom teams to use in Pennant.

In Pennant you can also edit teams & names.

Just thought I'd mention this because you can go into "Live" and DL user created teams. If you don't think you're going to use that function then you're best off editing in Arrange.

PawaTranslation.com

SpiritsTranslation.com
Old 10-30-2016, 07:20 PM   #410
Hall Of Fame

areobee401's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Konami's Making Power Pros 2016 (PS4/PS3/Vita) & Pro Yakyuu Spirits Ace (iOS/Andr

Thanks for the responses, fellas. What I decided to do was edit in arrange mode. Was able to compete 4 & 1/2 teams so far. Once finished I willl transfer all edited teams into pennant mode.
Old 10-31-2016, 12:13 PM   #411
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by areobee401
Thanks for the responses, fellas. What I decided to do was edit in arrange mode. Was able to compete 4 & 1/2 teams so far. Once finished I willl transfer all edited teams into pennant mode.
If I'm not mistaken, maybe "spirits translation" can add to this, you can only transfer 4 teams into pennant mode. Better to change names while in pennant mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2016, 06:38 PM   #412
Rookie

Spirits Translation's Arena

I think that was an older version limitation. You can now take up to 16 custom teams into pennant.

PawaTranslation.com

SpiritsTranslation.com
Old 10-31-2016, 07:49 PM   #413
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

You can only add 4 new teams to pennant mode.

But you can also replace all 12 existing teams with any custom team that you have made.

So in total, you can take 16 custom teams into pennant mode.
Old 11-01-2016, 08:24 PM   #414
Hall Of Fame

areobee401's Arena

OVR: 24

Time for me to switch Pitch Preview Cursor off. Absolutely murdering fastballs now that I am comfortable with the game. 15 hits a game is no fun.
Old 11-02-2016, 06:33 PM   #415
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just noticed one thing on PYS. When touching the rosin bag your pitcher actually throws faster than when throwing regular pitches.

My pitcher fast ball is about 142 km/h , but when I touch the rosin bag he throws at 147 km/h.

I'm doing it before every pitch as it doesn't seem to be any downsides about doing it, and now the cpu is averaging like 2-3 hits a game against me (I usually give up between 7 and 10 hits). I need to raise up the difficulty since I discovered it

This is on PYS 2011, don't know if it's the same on the other PYS/Power pro games

Edit: I think it was a fluke, it's probably that my timing gets better and I get better realeases

Last edited by topotamolderps; 11-02-2016 at 06:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2016, 05:57 PM   #416
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

Didn't know there was a version 2 Dualshock4? Anyone using it to play Jikkyou Power Pro 2016 and what is your impressions with the left stick sensitivity.

https://www.amazon.com/DualShock-Wir...=operasport-20
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »