Home

R.B.I. Baseball 18 Available Now on Xbox One, PS4, iOS - April For Nintendo Switch

This is a discussion on R.B.I. Baseball 18 Available Now on Xbox One, PS4, iOS - April For Nintendo Switch within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-23-2018, 02:30 PM   #81
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 18 Available Now on Xbox One & PS4 - April For Nintendo Switch

what im worried about is that the switch version doesn't look as good as the other consoles
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2018, 09:33 AM   #82
MLB Games Developer

MLBGames's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 18 Available Now on Xbox One & PS4 - April For Nintendo Switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxct1
1) I think this has been addressed by a few people but it was 25 man roster Yankees vs. White Sox. Postseason mode wild card game 9th inning. I don't remember which pitchers. Pitcher was replaced by the computer and then the new Pitcher stands and never goes into his motion.
We have tracked this issue down and will have a fix in an upcoming patch.

In the meantime, if you are still stuck here while waiting for the patch to be released, it may be possible that if you repeatedly Quit and then Continue that game, the AI will eventually sub in a pitcher who will pitch. Otherwise, you should be able to Sim the rest of the game.

Thank you to everyone who provided information to help us find the problem!
Old 03-26-2018, 10:39 AM   #83
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLBGames
We have tracked this issue down and will have a fix in an upcoming patch.

In the meantime, if you are still stuck here while waiting for the patch to be released, it may be possible that if you repeatedly Quit and then Continue that game, the AI will eventually sub in a pitcher who will pitch. Otherwise, you should be able to Sim the rest of the game.

Thank you to everyone who provided information to help us find the problem!

So the roster updates how do they work in season? Do you guys keeps their stats for the year?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-26-2018, 12:23 PM   #84
MLB Games Developer

MLBGames's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhouserjr0614
So the roster updates how do they work in season? Do you guys keeps their stats for the year?
Yes, importing a roster update to your Franchise will not affect accumulated stats. All pre-existing players will have all of their stats for the season (even if you choose the Overwrite option).
Old 03-26-2018, 02:20 PM   #85
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLBGames
Yes, importing a roster update to your Franchise will not affect accumulated stats. All pre-existing players will have all of their stats for the season (even if you choose the Overwrite option).

That’s awesome! Great news!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2018, 04:01 PM   #86
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhouserjr0614
That’s awesome! Great news!

That is awesome, I don't remember any other game being able to do this with roster updates. They also advertise being able to use roster updates in an ongoing Franchise.
Old 03-26-2018, 11:58 PM   #87
Rookie

bodean's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
behind the pitcher camera should be in this game THIS year

frustrating
Agree. Seems the developer who is replying to posts in this thread.....is ignoring this request and has no comment. Shame.
Old 03-27-2018, 04:31 AM   #88
Rookie

dewjo's Arena

OVR: 3

Curious why the batting view seems to be tweaked a bit from RBI 16/17 and shows off less of the stadium backdrops especially when the graphics have been slightly improved with RBI 18? Is it possible to add the RBI 16/17 batting view back to this version to show off the stadiums a bit more?

I would also do this between innings as well. Instead of the MLB logo splash screen add random panoramic views of the stadium while playing the music to help spice up the presentation just a bit. My .02 cents.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »