Home

Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is the R.B.I. Baseball 19 Canadian Cover Athlete, Arrives in March

This is a discussion on Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is the R.B.I. Baseball 19 Canadian Cover Athlete, Arrives in March within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2019, 05:00 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is the R.B.I. Baseball 19 Canadian Cover Athlete, Arrives in March

Toronto Blue Jays shortstop/second baseman, Lourdes Gurriel Jr., has been named the Canadian cover athlete for...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2019, 08:08 PM   #2
Banned

Peter_OS's Arena

OVR: 20
I like it!

Mark my words.**Lourdes Gurriel Jr. will be an All star one day. He's that good.
Old 01-20-2019, 10:04 PM   #3
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is the R.B.I. Baseball 19 Canadian Cover Athlete, Arrives in

Guy only played 65 games last year. I guess there just giving covers to anyone these days
Old 01-21-2019, 12:43 PM   #4
MVP

Re: Lourdes Gurriel Jr. is the R.B.I. Baseball 19 Canadian Cover Athlete, Arrives in

Canadian.....check
On a Canadian team...check
Cover Athlete in Canada... check
Old 01-21-2019, 02:22 PM   #5
Banned

Peter_OS's Arena

OVR: 20
First of all he's not Canadian. He's from Cuba. Second, i know it's a small sample size but he was pretty impressive in his brief MLB experience in 2018.

Last year he was able to play in 65 games and slashed a solid .281/.309/.446, adding 11 home runs, eight doubles, and 35 RBI in 249 at bats. He also broke the MLB record for consecutive multi-hit games, and took a serious run at the all-time record.

His potential is off the charts, and with a rocket of an arm he could be a plus shortstop as long as he can harness his many tools.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2019, 02:24 PM   #6
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_OS
First of all he's not Canadian. He is from Cuba. Second, i know it's a small sample size but he was pretty impressive in his brief MLB experience in 2018.* Last year he was able to play in 65 games and slashed a solid .281/.309/.446, adding 11 home runs, eight doubles, and 35 RBI in 249 at bats. He also broke the MLB record for consecutive multi-hit games, and took a serious run at the all-time record. His potential is off the charts, and with a rocket of an arm he could be a plus shortstop as long as he can harness his many tools.
I didn't know about the multi hit games run. That is pretty impressive. All I know about him is from the scouting reports I have read. I just remember he didn't even start the year on MLB.com top 100 and all reports were indicating his brother was the better player.
Old 01-22-2019, 03:50 AM   #7
Rookie

KennyJ1976's Arena

A hype video with no in game footage. Can't be a good sign.
Old 01-22-2019, 05:24 AM   #8
Rookie

I'm sorry, does anyone really care about this game? They are a horrible 0-for-2 and I see nothing that indicates that they will even put wood on the ball for this this version of the game. If I feel the need to play R.B.I., I simply load up my emulator and play the nes version.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »