Home

R.B.I. Baseball 19 Review: Caught in a Rundown

This is a discussion on R.B.I. Baseball 19 Review: Caught in a Rundown within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
Draft Day Sports: College Basketball 2019 Review (PC)
Which Four Modern NFL Teams Would Dominate NFL Street?
How Kyler Murray’s Decision Impacts MLB The Show and Madden NFL 20
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2019, 10:09 PM   #1
Owner and News Editor
 
Steve_OS's Arena
 
OVR: 77
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: OS Eastern Office
Posts: 25,602
Blog Entries: 556
R.B.I. Baseball 19 Review: Caught in a Rundown



R.B.I. Baseball 19 is an interesting case. The very first thing you will notice when starting a...

Written By: Phil Varckette

Click here to view the article.
__________________
Steve Noah
CEO / Executive News Editor
http://www.operationsports.com
Follow me on Twitter
Steve_OS is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2019, 10:18 PM   #2
Super Bowl
 
PVarck31's Arena
 
OVR: 46
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: The Land
Posts: 14,830
Blog Entries: 10
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 19 Review: Caught in a Rundown

Just to add to this review, I didn't mention the game on the Switch.

I just wanted to add that I would recommend it on that system for a fun quick baseball game on the go.
PVarck31 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 11:22 PM   #3
Rookie
 
scottyo60's Arena
 
OVR: 9
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Columbus
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 19 Review: Caught in a Rundown

I agree with this. I’ll still get the show, but for the switch this is a great fit. Good for a 30 minute time kill
scottyo60 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 09:40 AM   #4
Pro
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Nov 2005
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 19 Review: Caught in a Rundown

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
Just to add to this review, I didn't mention the game on the Switch.



I just wanted to add that I would recommend it on that system for a fun quick baseball game on the go.


Agreed! I would not think of getting into on console as referenced in the article (well at least for Ps4). However, it is a good game to have on the Switch.
goillini03 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 01:40 PM   #5
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Aug 2007
Blog Entries: 1
I"ve never purchased any edition of this game but was wondering a few things, since I might give this a try since I'm not seeing much an Show upgrade this year (I have 18):
1. Can you control all 30 teams in franchise?
2. What are rosters like? I assume everyone has the same amount of players? Is it 40? Are there CAPs?
fnz21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2019, 07:48 PM   #6
Pro
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Nov 2005
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 19 Review: Caught in a Rundown

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnz21
I"ve never purchased any edition of this game but was wondering a few things, since I might give this a try since I'm not seeing much an Show upgrade this year (I have 18):
1. Can you control all 30 teams in franchise?
2. What are rosters like? I assume everyone has the same amount of players? Is it 40? Are there CAPs?


No CAP’a and think barebones. I believe only one team control at a time. 25 players on the active roster and 15 on the reserve list.

What is your favorite team, I will try to post some screenshots of their roster and some free agent screens?
goillini03 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 07:52 PM   #7
All Star
 
franch1se's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: San Diego, CA
Blog Entries: 8
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 19 Review: Caught in a Rundown

Quote:
Originally Posted by goillini03
No CAP’a and think barebones. I believe only one team control at a time. 25 players on the active roster and 15 on the reserve list.

What is your favorite team, I will try to post some screenshots of their roster and some free agent screens?
Could you post some Padre rosters? Either pictures or just list who the players/reserves are.
__________________
NFL: TBD (F You Spanos)
MLB: San Diego Padres
NCAA: San Diego State Aztecs (℅ 2009) USC Trojans (℅ 2013)
NHL: Los Angeles Kings
NBA: Los Angeles Lakers
Soccer: Manchester City


PSN: Myk13
XB: Mmajam
franch1se is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 10:56 PM   #8
Pro
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Nov 2005
R.B.I. Baseball 19 Review: Caught in a Rundown

Will try again. Tapatalk not uploading correctly

Last edited by goillini03; 03-09-2019 at 11:14 PM.
goillini03 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:15 PM.

Top -