Home

Pro Yakyuu Spirits Baseball 19 Review

This is a discussion on Pro Yakyuu Spirits Baseball 19 Review within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2019, 11:03 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Pro Yakyuu Spirits Baseball 19 Review

I'm curious, what settings are you guys using for :

- Pitching speed
- Batting (aim assist or not)
- Difficulty level (hitting, pitching, fieldind, running)

I'm having a hard time finding the right balance.
Old 10-24-2019, 01:01 PM   #50
Rookie

Balldude777's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullpen45
I'm curious, what settings are you guys using for :

- Pitching speed
- Batting (aim assist or not)
- Difficulty level (hitting, pitching, fieldind, running)

I'm having a hard time finding the right balance.

I have most everything set the same that is recommended on Spiritstranslation website right now. I believe the pitch speed is Middle and I used the Self Adjust Aim Assist which changes as you play based on how well you are doing. That has me on Level 2 right now. I strike out a lot on this level though but Level 3 I was crushing the CPU.

CPU Pitching is "Hard-" and CPU hitting is "Hard". I also have CPU Pitching Point set to Real, this makes the pitching point move realistically while the pitch is thrown, and I like to play with Auto Assist Fielding and Running.

I may adjust the CPU Pitching and make it harder while going back to Level 3 aim assist. I do take advantage when the CPU makes mistakes but I'm striking out like 15-20 times a game on Level 2. I have no chance if the ball is on a corner of the strike zone because the aiming is so sensitive to me. So it's a work in progress for me too.
Old 10-24-2019, 01:28 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balldude777
I have most everything set the same that is recommended on Spiritstranslation website right now. I believe the pitch speed is Middle and I used the Self Adjust Aim Assist which changes as you play based on how well you are doing. That has me on Level 2 right now. I strike out a lot on this level though but Level 3 I was crushing the CPU.

CPU Pitching is "Hard-" and CPU hitting is "Hard". I also have CPU Pitching Point set to Real, this makes the pitching point move realistically while the pitch is thrown, and I like to play with Auto Assist Fielding and Running.

I may adjust the CPU Pitching and make it harder while going back to Level 3 aim assist. I do take advantage when the CPU makes mistakes but I'm striking out like 15-20 times a game on Level 2. I have no chance if the ball is on a corner of the strike zone because the aiming is so sensitive to me. So it's a work in progress for me too.

Thanks for the reply !
I'm also using aim assist 2 but my batting average is too high (.280). But I'm gonna try using CPU pitching point to real (I'm using normal).
Are you playing on "Normal" difficulty for CPU fielding ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2019, 02:36 PM   #52
Rookie

Balldude777's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullpen45
Thanks for the reply !
I'm also using aim assist 2 but my batting average is too high (.280). But I'm gonna try using CPU pitching point to real (I'm using normal).
Are you playing on "Normal" difficulty for CPU fielding ?
Right now I'm playing on Normal for fielding. I think it's been about right, I've seen a couple errors by the CPU that I remember. Only thing is I don't think I've seen any errors on my team yet so I'm not sure what setting would change that since I am using Auto assist.

I will say that Real pitching point makes it a lot more challenging.
Old 11-13-2019, 06:46 PM   #53
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Got a 1.06 version patch for it today when I fired up my ps4. Is there any place to see patch notes? I really hope they add an english option via patch somehow. Any talks of that happening?

Old 11-14-2019, 12:37 AM   #54
Pro

OVR: 4

Google Translate, thanks for revealing the members of PYS's 100,000 Club (from top to bottom of the menu screen):

Yu Darvish
Yoshi toshi Hirano
Masahiro Tanaka
Kenta Maeda
Kazuhisa Makita
Shohei Otani
Old 02-06-2020, 01:58 PM   #55
Rookie

I created a Japanese PSN and can't find it in the playstation store? Anyone know why?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2020, 02:15 PM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
I wish the playasia store or this game had digital codes to download so I could buy it and play right away.

edit - NVM i created a PSN Japanese account but the game is 90! I don't think I can blind buy this without knowing any teams or anything. Anyone wanna go halves? or thirds lol

I created a japanese account and couldnt find it in the store?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »