Home

R.B.I. Baseball 20 Soundtrack, Behind the Scenes Cover Shoot with Christian Yelich, Pre-Order Bonus & More Revealed

This is a discussion on R.B.I. Baseball 20 Soundtrack, Behind the Scenes Cover Shoot with Christian Yelich, Pre-Order Bonus & More Revealed within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-21-2020, 05:34 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
R.B.I. Baseball 20 Soundtrack, Behind the Scenes Cover Shoot with Christian Yelich, Pre-Order Bonus & More Revealed

A few days ago, we posted some of the R.B.I. Baseball 20 features, some newscreenshots and a...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2020, 07:56 PM   #2
rev
Rookie

OVR: 2
Who the hell keeps buying this every year. How are they able to keep this series alive?
Old 01-21-2020, 08:12 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 20 Soundtrack, Behind the Scenes Cover Shoot with Christian Yelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by rev
Who the hell keeps buying this every year. How are they able to keep this series alive?
gotta be XBoxers. probably gonna be DOA in 2021.

A Work in Progress
Old 01-21-2020, 10:05 PM   #4
Pro

scottyo60's Arena

OVR: 9
It’s not the show, but it’s fun to pick up and play. I applaud the effort they put to trying to make it work. Kind of runs along the Doug Flutie football lines of any competition is good.
Old 01-22-2020, 11:18 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: R.B.I. Baseball 20 Soundtrack, Behind the Scenes Cover Shoot with Christian Yelic

RBI needs to buy the Super Mega Baseball franchise then just reskin it with the rbi player models and mlb license. Then build from there....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2020, 08:05 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyo60
It’s not the show, but it’s fun to pick up and play. I applaud the effort they put to trying to make it work. Kind of runs along the Doug Flutie football lines of any competition is good.
I been asking and no one seems to respond but can you edit the rosters yourself for example in the offseason and CAPs? Thanks
Old 01-23-2020, 09:09 PM   #7
Pro

scottyo60's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymets2020
I been asking and no one seems to respond but can you edit the rosters yourself for example in the offseason and CAPs? Thanks
Full disclosure I have not played in awhile. Been waiting on the new one to drop. For franchise I never made it that far because there was no cap restrictions. I built a super team pretty quick from it. I feel like you could turn force trade on which would accomplish this. Since there’s no cap, it wouldn’t really hinder what you are doing.

I mostly played pick up games off the Switch when traveling and used the Show at home.
Old 01-26-2020, 12:31 PM   #8
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

I love the evolution they've been able to make with this game by releasing every year. Now with the regular-ish camera and pitch selection options, it's starting to become one of the "normies."

And they're able to release this every year because this is made through the MLB. They likely don't have to deal much for player licensing.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »