Home

eBaseball Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2020 Coming to Japan on July 9 - Trailers, Screenshots & Details

This is a discussion on eBaseball Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2020 Coming to Japan on July 9 - Trailers, Screenshots & Details within the Other Baseball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games
Madden NFL 22 Scouting Update Pushed to Mid-October - More Details Revealed
NBA 2K22 Review: The Best 2K Game in Years
FIFA 22 First Impressions
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-14-2020, 06:30 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
eBaseball Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2020 Coming to Japan on July 9 - Trailers, Screenshots & Details

For those of you that don't mind importing games and doing your own translation (as the...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-14-2020, 09:21 PM   #2
87%

ty5oke's Arena

OVR: 25
PS4 release! Excited for this.

Operation Sports OOTP League
Old 04-14-2020, 11:21 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Why can't this be localized! I loved the old MLB Power Pros games (me and a dozen other people).
Old 04-14-2020, 11:26 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5
No English version.....not good! lol Jesus, another game I would love to play but with no English translation it's a no go..SMH Why does Konami do this?..English is an international language..more sales..no?* There is another game that I am dying to play that they won't translate into English..... Pro Yaku and Winning Post horse racing!!..ugg
Old 04-15-2020, 12:28 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: eBaseball Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2020 Coming to Japan on July 9 - Trailers, Screensh

I am certainly not in the target market for this one. I don't care for the cartoony style (though SMB works for me - go figure), and I lack the patience to translate everything. And, if I could deal with translating, I'd go for Pro Yakyuu Spirits in a heartbeat. This is great for those interested though! Gotta love more options, especially for the Switch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2020, 01:34 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: eBaseball Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2020 Coming to Japan on July 9 - Trailers, Screensh

@GlennN I understand the cartoony style. These games play REALLY well and are addicting. I wish they had this translated to English as well.

@happyloaf I am one of those dozen. I was absolutely addicted to MLB Power Pros. That was a fun time when they had a ported version for us US people with the MLB teams. I'd love for this and Yakkyu Spirits (or however it's spelled) to be in English. I know they have websites for translation purposes, but for me it's a lot of work. With a wife and 2 kids I don't want to spend the little time I have for gaming translating, just a personal choice. I would think just digital sales alone would cover the cost of them translating it? Maybe I'm wrong.
Old 04-20-2020, 01:56 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 5

I don't know how similar this game is to the Baseball Simulator 1.000 games from the NES/SNES era, but I would love to see a North American reboot of that series.
Old 04-22-2020, 07:31 AM   #8
Pro

lowpaiddonkey10's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennN
I am certainly not in the target market for this one. I don't care for the cartoony style (though SMB works for me - go figure), and I lack the patience to translate everything. And, if I could deal with translating, I'd go for Pro Yakyuu Spirits in a heartbeat. This is great for those interested though! Gotta love more options, especially for the Switch.

SMB may be cartoony but at least the players have all their extremeties. This game I could never get into.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games »