Just released: the best new college basketball game on the mobile market! - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Just released: the best new college basketball game on the mobile market!

This is a discussion on Just released: the best new college basketball game on the mobile market! within the Other Basketball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games

Old 12-21-2016, 08:13 AM   #9
Rookie

zolnier's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Just released: the best new college basketball game on the mobile market!

Thanks for the interest, everyone! I began this project as a larger sim, but found that the simple approach to simulating matchups and focusing on points worked quite well for broader audiences.

I have already built a sim engine that produces full stats and I'm working on that as another, more in-depth style of game. It's going to take me awhile, but I'll get there with that one!

In the meantime, I'd love it if you would grab this game and help support my development efforts for great future games! I've got lots of ideas and can't wait to share my next games with you all!
Old 12-21-2016, 08:16 AM   #10
Rookie

zolnier's Arena

OVR: 1

Also, keep the comments and ideas coming and I'll select the first person to get a free EVERYTHING code for the game shortly! Thanks!
Old 12-21-2016, 09:06 AM   #11
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by zolnier
Thanks for the interest, everyone! I began this project as a larger sim, but found that the simple approach to simulating matchups and focusing on points worked quite well for broader audiences.

I have already built a sim engine that produces full stats and I'm working on that as another, more in-depth style of game. It's going to take me awhile, but I'll get there with that one!

In the meantime, I'd love it if you would grab this game and help support my development efforts for great future games! I've got lots of ideas and can't wait to share my next games with you all!
Based on what I've seen (including a really cool preview magazine that beats out the kind of thing I've seen in text sims), I have the upmost confidence in that future more in depth title.

You'll have a buyer for sure.

"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2016, 07:31 AM   #12
MVP

pfeifere1's Arena

OVR: 11

Just downloaded this game, real excited to get into it!
Old 12-25-2016, 08:58 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by zolnier
Actually, yes! I made it quite easy! If you unlock the "Edit Teams" functionality, there is a quick codes section where you can copy and paste the data from all teams to edit all of the teams at once and then even share with others! I know how you guys and gals at OS work!

I've played a few games and I love it! Anyone have any rosters done!? Seems like it would take forever to do, and I don't know enough college bball to volunteer.
Old 12-26-2016, 09:17 AM   #14
Pro

OVR: 10

I won my conference in season 2, and the all conference first and second teams was all of my players. Not sure but it sounds like a bug..
Old 12-26-2016, 06:27 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

Definitely supporting this! Looking forward to the next version with more in-depth. Wiuild be great if you were able to include team history like all time wins/losses, number of conference and national titles. Also player records. I'd love to see my hot shot freshman chase the scoring record for my school and all time.
Old 12-26-2016, 10:13 PM   #16
MVP

pfeifere1's Arena

OVR: 11

I'm now 4 seasons deep and just had my best year yet, going undefeated and winning a national title. I spent one year at Eastern Michigan and went 20-13 then moved into the A-10 with St. Bonaventure where we've had a handful of really great teams (26-9, 38-2, 41-0). My recruiting has finally paid off and this past season concluded at 41-0 with some unreal success.

This game is very addicting and I've flown through seasons. I always sim the practice since I have a real thick screen protector that kills the skill games, but I don't feel like I'm missing much.

One suggestion I have is to create a personal Hall of Fame for your created coach.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games »