NBA Playgrounds Patch 1.20 Available Now For PS4 & PC, Soon For Xbox One & Switch - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

NBA Playgrounds Patch 1.20 Available Now For PS4 & PC, Soon For Xbox One & Switch

This is a discussion on NBA Playgrounds Patch 1.20 Available Now For PS4 & PC, Soon For Xbox One & Switch within the Other Basketball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games

Old 06-19-2017, 08:36 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Playgrounds Patch 1.20 Available Now For PS4 & PC, Soon For Xbox One & Switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimfunk
Was really excited for this game, I bought it on switch. * Was very disappointed that it didn't include online play. * Haven't touched it since then as I've been waiting for the 1st patch to arrive. * Switch owners were told it would be a few days until online and it's been a month now. * Meanwhile, other systems have gotten 2 patches and we are still waiting on the 1st one. * I hope the patch is worth it because I do want to enjoy the game.
I feel the exact same way. Hoping the Switch update drops soon.
Old 06-19-2017, 08:57 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2
?
I haven't found it that much of a grind, i am level 50 and then some and really enjoy the pack opening, if all the cards were unlocked I wouldn't have played it half as much. To me that's the reason to play. I've never had back to back full sets of repeats though, and since second patch I've had at least two new cards in every pack and I was at about 10 left to unlock before they dropped the 35 new players and extras in New teams...*

id love some sort of season mode or proper custom tournament mind you....

that would make the pack system even better*
Old 06-19-2017, 09:03 AM   #27
MVP

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA Playgrounds Patch 1.20 Available Now For PS4 & PC, Soon For Xbox One & Switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksy
?
I haven't found it that much of a grind, i am level 50 and then some and really enjoy the pack opening, if all the cards were unlocked I wouldn't have played it half as much. To me that's the reason to play. I've never had back to back full sets of repeats though, and since second patch I've had at least two new cards in every pack and I was at about 10 left to unlock before they dropped the 35 new players and extras in New teams...*

id love some sort of season mode or proper custom tournament mind you....

that would make the pack system even better*

How many cards do you have left after the last patch ??

If your not 12 or under......you'll see what Im talking about then.
Old 06-19-2017, 01:54 PM   #28
Rookie

Yeah I have only levelled up a few times maybe three or four since the patch as I have been busier.

But duplicates didn't seem too bad but I haven't been as full on as I was before the patch.

nothing worse than a patch breaking a game!*
Old 06-19-2017, 02:25 PM   #29
MVP

Mintsa's Arena

Arrow Re: NBA Playgrounds Patch 1.20 Available Now For PS4 & PC, Soon For Xbox One & Switch

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocksy
Yeah I have only levelled up a few times maybe three or four since the patch as I have been busier.

But duplicates didn't seem too bad but I haven't been as full on as I was before the patch.

nothing worse than a patch breaking a game!*

Yeah, the first like 7-8 packs were good but since.....oh my.....
Old 06-20-2017, 07:49 AM   #30
MVP

Mintsa's Arena

Ok.....the honeymoon phase is over.

Yes I know it was a $20 game, but......

Opening packs is broken. After you get to certain amount of players left (12?) nothing but repeats. Extrememly frustrating.

Online, oh online. This game is VERY laggy. No word of a lie, Street V3 ran better on my PS2 (and that game was 3 on 3 and had more going on on the screen than this game).

Basically, if I host the game, lag free, I win by 40. If I'm not the host, well the reverse happens.

Ranking system online (Rep points) is insane. I like the fact that you get different amount of points depending on each players rank but this is crazy. Plus 1 rep for a win or minus 49 for a loss (plus the game has lag ?). So I've gone for 10 straight wins and only got 10 rep points but got one loss and got -49. That's just not right. I cant select who I'm playing.......
Old 06-20-2017, 10:23 AM   #31
Rookie

I've halted playing for now. I don't want to play it and get to the point I am annoyed. I'll wait and see if they patch it.*

Ill pop it in for the odd game because I enjoy the single player but I won't chase the card packs like I was because I don't want to start to hate this game.*

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2017, 01:45 PM   #32
Nak Muay

pslieber's Arena

OVR: 5

Amen.

Still waiting for the Switch patch...which the devs are likewise frustrated in the delay.

That and I can't beat CP3/Blake. Who don't miss a single shot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games »