Home

After playing Both Demos what are your thoughts

This is a discussion on After playing Both Demos what are your thoughts within the Other Basketball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2017, 06:58 PM   #9
Rookie

Celtics4Life's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon14 Re: After playing Both Demos what are your thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammar_munes
I enjoyed reading your feedback and I could not agree more .

the only thing I'm noticing with live is they do care about offline modes ( the actual game ) not just online , I'm sure 2k will be stronger but I also think live will be a good alternative when 2k starts the big patch drops only focuses on online modes and feedback from youtubers and twitter community , no love for offline .. the mode that I play year after year is Mycareer ... no love for that mode what so ever .

I think nba live the one is going to be fun to play will see this Friday

I'm also a huge My Career/My Player user here. I started with 2k back in 2k10 and have pre-ordered every year on the dot and even went on as far as taking day off work to play it on release day lol But, man last year 2k17 killed it for me. The limited arch types, the patch, after patch, after patch, after patch, after patch was just to much. They would fix one thing and break another. Refix it again and break it again. It was this constant awful full of bug disaster and that was pretty much the icing on the cake. I usually play the game easy 6+ months non stop. Last year I played maybe 2 or 3 if that and tossed it in my shoe box and put it in the closet.

I been been patient this year and going around asking, reading, and watching to compare the two. I think this year I'm going to go with Live. It's time 2k smartens up and starts listening to what people want. Plus can someone say server issue?

So my final verdict so far is 95% Live. Unless I read something really bad about Live looks like this is the winner and will be picking it up this weekend.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games »