Home

College BBALL Coach 2 NOW AVAILABLE!

This is a discussion on College BBALL Coach 2 NOW AVAILABLE! within the Other Basketball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2019, 09:28 AM   #1
Rookie

zolnier's Arena

OVR: 1
College BBALL Coach 2 NOW AVAILABLE!

Hey Operation Sports friends! I'm excited to announce that I've just released College BBALL Coach 2, right in middle of the most exciting time of the year!

I've really appreciated all of the support since my first College BBALL game and I've spent waaaay too much time making this new release the complete college basketball coaching sim you've all told me you wanted! I'm so excited to share this with everyone!

I think this is the deepest college basketball sim on the mobile market, with full stats and records, 20+ player ratings, player positions, extensive recruiting and a much more comprehensive simulation of the game. I've really worked on making the recruiting much more realistic and I think you'll enjoy the challenge!

You'll still need to manage your team and recruit new players, but now you have much more to do! Set your offensive and defensive strategies, tempo, go-to players, rotations and minutes - and that's just the beginning! We're also excited to introduce a full game simulation engine, where you can watch the play-by-play as your games happen and make adjustments on the fly. In addition, I've added Game Impact Moments where you quickly step into the shoes of your players and be asked to make the big shot!

I'm also happy to announce that you now have the option of coaching a MENS or a WOMENS team! I'm very excited about this and can't wait for you to try it!

Here are the highlights from my upcoming press release:

We packed some great features into College BBALL Coach 2:
• A complete and deep statistical engine that utilizes 20+ player ratings and full positions.
• Manage your team starters, depth chart, set rotation minutes, tempo and choose from over 10 offensive and defensive strategies to ensure your team plays exactly the way you want!
• A complete game simulation engine that lets you watch the play-by-play as each of your games unfold in real-time.
• Use Game Impact Moments to step into the shoes of your players and make that big shot during your games!
• Leverage a simple yet challenging “mini-game” approach to weekly practice to improve your players.
• Progress through a 32-game regular season that culminates in your conference tournament or even the national championship tournament, if you are so lucky!!
• A full recruiting simulation after every season, with 15 different recruiting actions! One of the deepest and most challenging recruiting simulations in sports gaming, but satisfyingly straight-forward and easy to play! Yeah, we’re super proud of this one!
• View a full range of season and career stats and historical records for every player and team as well as your individual career win-loss records against every team in the game.
• Track your career progress, contract status and coaching achievements to ensure you are hall-of-fame material. Oh, and by the way, if you aren’t able to find success, you could very well find yourself out of a job, too!
• Thumb through a 15-page digital college basketball preview magazine at the beginning of every season!

I can't wait to see what the modding and customizing community at Operation Sports does with this game!

Please grab the game, give it a try and let me know what you think! I've also made it FREE this time to ensure everyone can play it!

Thanks again for everyone's continued support!

iTunes link:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/coll...7983?ls=1&mt=8

Google Play link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d..._BBALL_Coach_2

Amazon App Store coming soon!

-Dave Z
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2019, 09:34 AM   #2
Rookie

zolnier's Arena

Re: College BBALL Coach 2 NOW AVAILABLE!

Also, check out the online help file if you want to know everything about how this game plays:
http://www.zolniergames.com/collegebballhelp.html
Old 03-14-2019, 10:57 AM   #3
Rookie

Installing now! Looks fun.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
Old 03-14-2019, 11:33 AM   #4
Rookie

Looks great! Love all the different options so far. Is there any way of quick simming the entire season? I just want to explore and get a sense of recruiting before I go in depth.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk
Old 03-14-2019, 02:39 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 5

Stoked for this sequel!!!

Are quick codes the same as the last game?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2019, 12:43 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Loved the first one and this one looks great so far but the consensus on the app store and with my game is that it won't let us exit after the first game. Hope you fix it soon and once that's patched, this looks great!
Old 03-16-2019, 02:17 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 5

Anyone have quick codes?
Old 03-16-2019, 05:31 PM   #8
Rookie

zolnier's Arena

Hey all! The most recent updates to the game will fix those glitches or button issues if anyone is experiencing them. It's so odd... That button issue never happened in any of our testing! Either way, on it! It's fixed!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games »