Home

College BBALL Coach 2 Now Supports Custom Rosters!

This is a discussion on College BBALL Coach 2 Now Supports Custom Rosters! within the Other Basketball Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2019, 12:13 AM   #1
Rookie

zolnier's Arena

OVR: 1
College BBALL Coach 2 Now Supports Custom Rosters!

I wanted to share some exciting news about College BBALL Coach 2, in the form of CUSTOM ROSTERS! Right from within the game, you can now create and share your custom teams with all of our great user community. I'm excited to see what custom rosters you come up with!

Look for version 1.2, available on iTunes and Google Play, which has this new feature as well as some other significant improvements such as:

NEW! You can now customize the recruiting points assigned to teams based on their reputation to tweak the difficulty of recruiting players.

NEW! You can now play exhibition games with your custom teams. Look for the Exhibition Game button right on the title screen and recreate your favorite matchups!

COMING SOON: Share your custom courts and individual players just like custom teams! I'm working on letting you create and share your custom courts as well as custom players. Stay tuned!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games »