Home

Axis Football 2023 Football Review - Budget Football Getting Better Each Year

This is a discussion on Axis Football 2023 Football Review - Budget Football Getting Better Each Year within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2022, 12:49 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Axis Football 2023 Football Review - Budget Football Getting Better Each Year

I understand that the Axis Football series is trying to improve day in and day out. What I like is that they are improving. 2023 is a step forward. There are new features for Franchise Mode and other improvements. However, the gameplay has some issues and problems.
Old 11-09-2022, 10:42 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Axis Football 2023 Football Review - Budget Football Getting Better Each Year

The latest Patch for the Game implemented the designed QB run for the CPU AI.

This game keeps improving with Patch.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 11-12-2022, 07:47 PM   #11
Pro

steelcityjames's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lounayong
I understand that the Axis Football series is trying to improve day in and day out. What I like is that they are improving. 2023 is a step forward. There are new features for Franchise Mode and other improvements. However, the gameplay has some issues and problems.
So how good or bad is the gameplay?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2022, 08:35 AM   #12
Pro

BigOrangeVol4Life's Arena

I downloaded it for purchase yesterday for the ps5 from the PSN. The game showed lots of promise. I’m a cpu vs cpu fan. You can run a cpu vs cpu game in franchise mode, but only one game per week while the others on schedule are simulated. That is a deal breaker for me anyway. If Axis 24 features an option where the player can spectate all franchise games, I will definitely be back. Also, the cpu qb’s completion percentages are too high. More incompletions are needed (60% to 70% completion would be ideal). These are 2 issues that could be easily fixed and added. The developers are definitely on the right track though. The game is better than Madden play call wise by the cpu.
Old 11-18-2022, 01:48 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOrangeVol4Life
I downloaded it for purchase yesterday for the ps5 from the PSN. The game showed lots of promise. I’m a cpu vs cpu fan. You can run a cpu vs cpu game in franchise mode, but only one game per week while the others on schedule are simulated. That is a deal breaker for me anyway. If Axis 24 features an option where the player can spectate all franchise games, I will definitely be back. Also, the cpu qb’s completion percentages are too high. More incompletions are needed (60% to 70% completion would be ideal). These are 2 issues that could be easily fixed and added. The developers are definitely on the right track though. The game is better than Madden play call wise by the cpu.
Have you tried Pro Strategy Football 23 on Steam? Sounds like it might be right up your alley.
Old 11-18-2022, 06:44 PM   #14
Pro

BigOrangeVol4Life's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt23134
Have you tried Pro Strategy Football 23 on Steam? Sounds like it might be right up your alley.
I have not. Is it possible to let the CPU handle everything for every team and watch an actual game or it text based? I’ll check it out. Thank you.
Old 11-19-2022, 12:52 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 7

It's extremely customizable. The CPU can handle everything if that's how you want it to be. Check it out. The developer is extremely responsive on the Steam forums. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...Football_2023/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2022, 12:09 AM   #16
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOrangeVol4Life

You can watch all the Games CPU vs CPU in Franchise Mode as long as you watch them ALL before You watch Your Teams Game.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »