Home

Maximum Football Trailer, Screenshots, Features & More Revealed - Coming This Spring, Free to Play

This is a discussion on Maximum Football Trailer, Screenshots, Features & More Revealed - Coming This Spring, Free to Play within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2023, 03:37 PM   #97
Rookie

PaleVermilion's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Maximum Football Trailer, Screenshots, Features & More Revealed - Coming This Spr

https://twitter.com/MaxFootballGame/...71534620872705

Some "highlights". Honestly this game is still looking very rough. Long way to go. Doesn't look that much better over previous versions.
Old 05-26-2023, 03:53 PM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Maximum Football Trailer, Screenshots, Features & More Revealed - Coming This Spr

That first route bomb reminded me way to much of Madden
Old 05-26-2023, 04:44 PM   #99
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Early Access has been pushed back to the fall. Sure it's disappointing but I prefer them make it a polished game out the gate. I've waited over a decade for a solid football game, I can continue to wait a bit longer.

https://twitter.com/MaxFootballGame/...Zu57tTClQ&s=19

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 05-30-2023, 12:13 PM   #100
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
Early Access has been pushed back to the fall. Sure it's disappointing but I prefer them make it a polished game out the gate. I've waited over a decade for a solid football game, I can continue to wait a bit longer.

https://twitter.com/MaxFootballGame/...Zu57tTClQ&s=19

Totally agree! I would rather they release a more stable and polished version.
Old 06-01-2023, 06:16 PM   #101
Pro

jrnlgrn's Arena

Tuning the dynasty mode!
https://twitter.com/MaxFootballGame/...sEa6M_gRQ&s=19

Also maybe someone mentioned here already but saw on Reddit that dynasty is the college mode and will be the initial focus. Pro mode will be a one off season but they are working on a franchise mode as well.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2023, 09:32 AM   #102
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrnlgrn
Tuning the dynasty mode!
https://twitter.com/MaxFootballGame/...sEa6M_gRQ&s=19

Also maybe someone mentioned here already but saw on Reddit that dynasty is the college mode and will be the initial focus. Pro mode will be a one off season but they are working on a franchise mode as well.

This is what stood out to me in that video...the budgets. How will the budget be used?? NIL? Travel and expenses for recruiting? Stadium and facilities upgrades? Staff?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20230602_093000.jpg (127.4 KB, 292 views)
Old 06-08-2023, 11:06 AM   #103
MVP

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaleVermilion
https://twitter.com/MaxFootballGame/...71534620872705

Some "highlights". Honestly this game is still looking very rough. Long way to go. Doesn't look that much better over previous versions.
have to admit this looks way different from the trailer that they released a few months ago.
IS this old Maximum game footage?
Old 06-08-2023, 11:55 AM   #104
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by tril
have to admit this looks way different from the trailer that they released a few months ago.
IS this old Maximum game footage?
Nah, looks like the same thing. When put into a gameplay perspective though all of the holes poke through.

My least favorite thing by far right now are the afterburners receivers put on after catching the ball. There are many other glaring holes but if that first one isn't fixed you'll have the same problem that Doug Flutie Maximum Football had, which are constant 80 yard touchdown passes.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »