Home

Lions vs. Argos 92nd Annual Grey Cup Thread

This is a discussion on Lions vs. Argos 92nd Annual Grey Cup Thread within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2004, 09:20 PM   #25
NYG_Meth

VanCitySportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Lions vs. Argos 92nd Annual Grey Cup Thread

I'm too upset right now over the piss poor job of coaching to say anything but congrats to the Argos on winning the Grey Cup.

It's gotta take at least 2 days to calm down after this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2004, 10:10 PM   #26
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

First of all I want to congratulate the Lions on a tough game.

Now with that out of the way:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GREY CUP CHAMPIONS BAAAAAAAAABYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(ahem) Anyways I think that was the last game in a football uniform for Damon Allen. He kep the balls he scored TDs on and also the ball at the end of the game. If this is indeed his last game then what a way to go!

Even tho my team won I still have to ask this: would the game have been different if Casey Printers was in the game. I know that a lot of it was the Argos defence but still in the NFL an MVP wouldn't be sitting on the bench in the Super Bowl if they were in the same position as the Lions. Now instead of Printers maybe staying on next season he's just gonna leave a trail of dust behind Vancouver. I'm sure that a lot of casual fans of the Lions and even diehards are steamed over that.

The Lions should've given the ball to Antonio Warren more and when they did start giving him the ball it was too little too late.

Finally, Pinball Clemons is the first ever pro black football coach to win a championship. That's a major feat IMO. Congrats to the Pinball and to the Argos.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 11-21-2004, 11:45 PM   #27
H*ll *f F*m*

OVR: 28

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!

**** YA'LL BC LIONS FANS!!!!!!!!

TORONTO IS THE ****!!!!!!!

Just kidding, good game BC!
Old 11-22-2004, 12:17 AM   #28
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Even tho my team won I still have to ask this: would the game have been different if Casey Printers was in the game. I know that a lot of it was the Argos defence but still in the NFL an MVP wouldn't be sitting on the bench in the Super Bowl if they were in the same position as the Lions. Now instead of Printers maybe staying on next season he's just gonna leave a trail of dust behind Vancouver. I'm sure that a lot of casual fans of the Lions and even diehards are steamed over that.
One of the dumbest coaching decisions in recent history..I don't care how well Dick played...

http://twitter.com/52isthemike
Old 11-22-2004, 04:03 PM   #29
Pro

OVR: 9

ya got that right. what pisses me off the most is that casey never got in the game...EVER. i didn't mind that he didn't start because i always thought he would come into the game at some point. not starting casey in the 3rd was horrible, wally was never afraid to take casey out for dickenson....ahhh hes in love with dave. by no means am i mad at dickenson....im mad at the weak coaching, and those pooch kicks were bs too, why give the argos that good of field position instead of making em earn it, wally was scared.
Old 11-24-2004, 02:25 AM   #30
NYG_Meth

VanCitySportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 23

I've had some time to cool off.............

And I'm still pissed over Wally's bonehead decisions. 2 mins left in the game, it's 3rd and 8 at midfield and he doesn't even go for it. The punter was shanking the ball all night long and Dickenson said after the game he was told it was 3 down football but all of a sudden he saw the punting team come on the field. I would rather lose the game by the offence not converting on 3rd down then to lose by not even getting the ball back.

I had no idea why Wally wanted all the pooch kicks and punts. They didn't work all game long and he only decided it wasn't a good idea in the 4th quarter. Before that the Argos started almost every drive at their own 40-45 yard line.

Hopefully the Leos can bounce back next season and play the Grey Cup in their dome.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »