Home

50-YD INDOOR WAR!!!!!!

This is a discussion on 50-YD INDOOR WAR!!!!!! within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 02-08-2006, 07:23 AM   #9
Maximum Football Team

Spear's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: 50-YD INDOOR WAR!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePebble19
What's the create-a-team like? Is it any better than Madden's, or at least as good?
I'd like to know this to please.

Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/maxfootballgame
Twitter - https://twitter.com/MaxFootballGame
Discord - https://discord.gg/22apWRr
Website - https://www.maxfootballgame.com
Old 02-08-2006, 10:59 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePebble19
What's the create-a-team like? Is it any better than Madden's, or at least as good?
It's basically the same thing as Madden's but with different logos.
Old 02-08-2006, 11:58 AM   #11
Banned

rman's Arena

OVR: 4

The games very fun to play, once I understood the rules and how it's played, I really started to enjoy it even more. The rosters are not up to date and many of your team players may be found in the free agents pool. I think default level is way to easy. The presentation is what lacks in this game, seems to be an EA trade mark. No play by play, crowds cheer sounds like a looping sound track, they cheer at the wron time. This a great 2 player game once you tired in season mode. The player models are a step up from Madden, animation are good and overall graphics are well done...got to go.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2006, 01:01 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADA885
It's basically the same thing as Madden's but with different logos.
So you can change colors of the generic logos to match whatever colors you want for your team? That's pretty much all I am worried about, after not being able to choose colors on logos for NCAA Baseball.....
Old 02-08-2006, 01:48 PM   #13
MVP

Meatloaf86's Arena

OVR: 11

It's just like Madden or NCAA. You can pick the colors you want and the logos will change to those colors. Not sure if you can change the colors of pre exisiting AFL team logos or not. I doubt it.

To me the logos are a lot better than those of Madden. Madden is more refined and proper while the AFL's logos are more outlandish and daring I guess. They are a lot better than Madden's that's for sure. I wish however we could have a lot more options for uniforms though in this game. You can change a lot about them, but they are the same as Madden's pretty much.

Create a team is good none the less.

Editing rosters is going to be a treat unless I find someone on my floor with the adapter so I can get online and get a roster update. I have a feeling it'll be a lot of work otherwise to do it on my own.

NFL - Packers & Browns
MLB - Brewers & Twins
NCAA Football - Wisconsin, LSU, Virginia Tech
Soccer - Arsenal, Wolverhampton
NHL - Wild
Old 02-08-2006, 01:50 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatloaf86
It's just like Madden or NCAA. You can pick the colors you want and the logos will change to those colors. Not sure if you can change the colors of pre exisiting AFL team logos or not. I doubt it.

To me the logos are a lot better than those of Madden. Madden is more refined and proper while the AFL's logos are more outlandish and daring I guess. They are a lot better than Madden's that's for sure. I wish however we could have a lot more options for uniforms though in this game. You can change a lot about them, but they are the same as Madden's pretty much.

Create a team is good none the less.

Editing rosters is going to be a treat unless I find someone on my floor with the adapter so I can get online and get a roster update. I have a feeling it'll be a lot of work otherwise to do it on my own.
I downloaded the roster update last night. So when I get back from class later today, I'll create a new thread and post the save in there for PS2.
Old 02-08-2006, 02:36 PM   #15
#****cancer!

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Hey Ada

How is the season/franchise? Is it in-depth? I know that the AFL does not have a draft, so I was curious as to what the options were in the off-season besides free agency?

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2006, 05:03 PM   #16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Hey Ada

How is the season/franchise? Is it in-depth? I know that the AFL does not have a draft, so I was curious as to what the options were in the off-season besides free agency?
I'll simulate a season and see what options there are.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »