Home

Won my first All-AFL game!!!!!

This is a discussion on Won my first All-AFL game!!!!! within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 02-11-2006, 01:16 PM   #1
All Star

OVR: 24
Won my first All-AFL game!!!!!

On default All-AFL, 8 minute quarters, I won my first game with the Rattlers over the Dragons 59-45. Up seven with 15 seconds left, I picked off a ball at my own 10 yd line and ran it back!!!!!!! This game is off the hook. Haven't had this much fun with an EA sports game in a long, long, time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2006, 01:06 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Won my first All-AFL game!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by highheatkingsb
On default All-AFL, 8 minute quarters, I won my first game with the Rattlers over the Dragons 59-45. Up seven with 15 seconds left, I picked off a ball at my own 10 yd line and ran it back!!!!!!! This game is off the hook. Haven't had this much fun with an EA sports game in a long, long, time.
i have the same settings on too...0-3 so far, all close games...lost my last one in OT, i had a chance to win but the FG went off the upright

You won with the Rattlers...so more props for doing that...i no theyre the worst team in the game and NY is one of the better teams
Lets go Bucs
Old 02-12-2006, 09:15 AM   #3
All Star

OVR: 24
Re: Won my first All-AFL game!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurface
i have the same settings on too...0-3 so far, all close games...lost my last one in OT, i had a chance to win but the FG went off the upright

You won with the Rattlers...so more props for doing that...i no theyre the worst team in the game and NY is one of the better teams
Well, I did get some lucky turnovers and actually shocked myself on how well I played on the defensive side. It didn't last long though, it's the only win I have this year. At least I'm not going the year without a win. I will take the Arizona Rattlers back to the promise land.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »