Home

Just finished my first game

This is a discussion on Just finished my first game within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 02-11-2006, 11:19 PM   #1
Banned

dkgojackets's Arena

OVR: 73
Just finished my first game

actually the first half, but like an idiot I set the quarter length to 10 min and it looks like 5 will be just fine. Won 55-54 with the Blaze over the SaberCats on all-pro with penalty sliders adjusted and a few tweaks I saw recommended. Have to say this is a pretty fun game of football. Got down 30-20 after first quarter, but came back to take the lead with a TD with under a minute to go. Then they come back and score a TD with about 10 seconds left to take the lead, but I complete a hail mary as time expires and make the PAT for a 1 point win. Nice.

I had some trouble kicking (at least half of my kickoffs were OOB), and on defense it doesnt really seem like I do much (usually control a LB and get blocked, then see what happens). Also sometimes I cant tell which LB Im supposed to blitz with since the orange zone covers up the orange blitz line.

On offense my QB was 15-26 for 282 yds and 8 TDs, no picks. I wish there was a little more variety in play choices since it seems Im doing the same ones every drive. Also it is very easy to have the motion guy run a go route and have him burn the DB for a TD almost every time. Maybe theres a way to fix that.

Anyway, this game was very fun and I look forward to starting the season (too bad I cant use one of the Charlotte teams ) Glad I picked it up.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »