Home

Complain to the NFL

This is a discussion on Complain to the NFL within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-17-2006, 01:13 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 5
Complain to the NFL

I think we need to complain to the NFL directly, because this exclusive ish is for the birds. The fatigue is broken, any other time I would be like well I'll just get 2k instead, now I don't have that option I have to wait 365 more days so they can add fatigue in. Man this is crazy, I was extra pumped for Madden, now I'm not getting it, and I don't have another football game to fall on because this is the only NFL GAME.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2006, 01:15 PM   #2
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Complain to the NFL

The only thing the NFL cares about is the money that EA sends them for the deal. They don't care about the lack of fatigue. This issue is a joke, but the NFL doesn't care.
Old 08-17-2006, 01:17 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm not much of an activist type but I think that taking complaints to the NFL is a great idea. The NFL may not do anything today, but enough complaints may sway their future actions especially with regards to exclusivity and terms of the license (quality of product).

Whats the proper email address?
Old 08-17-2006, 01:18 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
The only thing the NFL cares about is the money that EA sends them for the deal. They don't care about the lack of fatigue. This issue is a joke, but the NFL doesn't care.
In the end it's going to always be about money, therefore raise there license fees like the NBA. Because the NBA is making more money in the long run then this exclusive NFL deal,
Old 08-17-2006, 01:19 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

The exclusive rights definitely hurt the gamers of the world, but not adding fatigue is all on EA. They really need to drop the "If it's in the game, it's in the game" slogan because that's false advertisement.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2006, 01:21 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foddzy
I'm not much of an activist type but I think that taking complaints to the NFL is a great idea. The NFL may not do anything today, but enough complaints may sway their future actions especially with regards to exclusivity and terms of the license (quality of product).

Whats the proper email address?

I don't know the email address, but thats what I was thinking, maybe when it came time to renew the license the NFL might be like you know what EA I don't think that's a good idea anymore.
Old 08-17-2006, 01:22 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

The NFL is a multi-billion dollar corporation. They barely listen to players that work for them. I highly doubt they'll listen to some gamers who are p'd off at EA.
Old 08-17-2006, 01:29 PM   #8
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

OVR: 24

I was thinking the same thing today, not because of these glitches so much, rather for when the exclusivity deal runs out. I figured we could try and get as many people together, maybe a petition, the kind we've made like a thousand times to send to EA Sports (for some reason), and send it to the NFL. They need to see how much their decision to sell exclusive rights to ANY company upsets both the gaming audience, and the NFL fans who are gamers as well.

Website Facebook Twitter YouTube DeviantArt

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »