Home

New Football Game being CREATED!

This is a discussion on New Football Game being CREATED! within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2007, 11:24 PM   #137
Older

luv_mist's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: New Football Game being CREATED!

You guys are some heartless dudes. On the real, just crushed a con's dream. Didn't know they were still posting in this thread. This was a great movie to read.......
Old 01-04-2007, 03:42 AM   #138
Rookie

chicagochill95's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: A new hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdogman
That post was unneeded and immature, how old are you 12? If you think I'm lying then DON'T POST HERE!
LMAO... this thread is too funny. I haven't laughed this hard in this calender year. Everyone else has already mentioned how hilarious the contradictions, lies, and unrealism were. I'd like to take this a step further.

I know you for a fact you go under the username, DetroitPlaya, at 2k Sports. And if anyone here doesn't believe me, I'll post links proving this. You posted this same junk at 2k Sports over the summer. You even admitted at that site that you were hotdogman here. However, you have stated several times at 2k Sports that your age is 13, yet your coming on here making fun of someone because they were acting like they were 12.

Another reason this is hilarious is because it's obvious by the grammar and spelling and along with the maturity in your posts that your a kid.

Hilarious read.
Old 01-04-2007, 06:55 AM   #139
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

I just read this entire thread, and man that was funny. I loved the part about having Joe Horn's cell phone and TO's sharpie. And whoever made the comment about the players being the same color (on the natural motion video), that was funny stuff.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:24 PM   #140
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagochill95
LMAO... this thread is too funny. I haven't laughed this hard in this calender year. Everyone else has already mentioned how hilarious the contradictions, lies, and unrealism were. I'd like to take this a step further.

I know you for a fact you go under the username, DetroitPlaya, at 2k Sports. And if anyone here doesn't believe me, I'll post links proving this. You posted this same junk at 2k Sports over the summer. You even admitted at that site that you were hotdogman here. However, you have stated several times at 2k Sports that your age is 13, yet your coming on here making fun of someone because they were acting like they were 12.

Another reason this is hilarious is because it's obvious by the grammar and spelling and along with the maturity in your posts that your a kid.

Hilarious read.
Do you realize that on two occasions you typed "your" instead of "you're" in a post in which you insult someone else's grammar? That's pretty ironic.
Old 01-07-2007, 08:30 PM   #141
Rookie

chicagochill95's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krules
Do you realize that on two occasions you typed "your" instead of "you're" in a post in which you insult someone else's grammar? That's pretty ironic.
Do you realize that you used the present tense of the verb "insult" when you should have been using the past tense of the verb? Perhaps, you should also speak for yourself. You used improper grammar when insulting someone else's grammar. I guess that's also pretty ironic.

EDIT: I just so happened to run across another post of your's in another thread. Your only sentence in that post was a preposition. I guess we both should speak for ourselves next time.

Last edited by chicagochill95; 01-07-2007 at 08:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2007, 11:37 AM   #142
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagochill95
Do you realize that you used the present tense of the verb "insult" when you should have been using the past tense of the verb?
Perhaps, you should also speak for yourself. You used improper grammar when insulting someone else's grammar. I guess that's also pretty ironic.
That's incorrect; present tense and past tense are both proper for that sentence.

Quote:
EDIT: I just so happened to run across another post of your's in another thread. Your only sentence in that post was a preposition. I guess we both should speak for ourselves next time.
Was I insulting someone else's grammar in that post? I don't think so.

The whole point of my post to you was the irony of the situation; I really don't care if people use correct grammar on message boards or not.

Last edited by 2krules; 01-08-2007 at 11:41 AM.
Old 01-08-2007, 11:55 AM   #143
All Star

OVR: 32

As much as I enjoy watching trainwrecks, I think this one has run its course.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »