Home

New Football Game being CREATED!

This is a discussion on New Football Game being CREATED! within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2006, 04:51 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: New Football Game being CREATED!

Well I saw that exact same video 2 years ago. So yes, he is lying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2006, 05:19 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 1

Wow I am not making the game. Iw ill talk to the game maker about this. As far as I know it is real. All of it. Why would we buy a domain and everything to prank people. We also already have a team. OF 2 people. And if you have seen the video somewhere else. Provide me with the link and prove it. It's likeyou guys create some sigs and avatars and put them on photobucket. Then I say that you guys didn't make it photobucket did.

Noskillz, as for you seeing the video 2 years ago. It's a basic game creation program. A lot of people use it. So they will look the same. and how can you remember it from 2 years ago? Provide me with a link.

Hail the colors Blue and Silver let them waive!
Fight, Fight, Ra Team Fight! Victory for MSU!
Old 09-02-2006, 08:29 PM   #43
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heelfan71
Off Topic- That game in the pic was the first great football videogame ever. I would blow 20 dollar in a day playing this game at the arcade way back in the day. I would go home with cuts and blisters on my hands from rolling that big *** black track ball. That game was the real deal.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 09-02-2006, 09:40 PM   #44
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

Best of luck.

I don't understand why people will laugh at you for this.

But, I do hope you realize that it will take a lot of time, effort, and dedication.

Again, best of luck.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Old 09-02-2006, 10:42 PM   #45
MVP

Dispatch's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdogman
Wow... Natural Motion is a site where you upload your files. Like photobucket...
Have you ever been to the site? Cause last I looked it's a site about a game engine that you can buy. It also happens to have the same video that you have at your site.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2006, 10:43 PM   #46
P2K
Banned

OVR: 34

Quote:
Wow... Natural Motion is a site where you upload your files. Like photobucket...

Naturalmotion.com is not a website like photobucket!

http://www.naturalmotion.com/index.htm
Old 09-02-2006, 11:09 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Wow I am not making the game. Iw ill talk to the game maker about this. As far as I know it is real. All of it. Why would we buy a domain and everything to prank people. We also already have a team. OF 2 people.
Quote:
Oh yeah it will take a while. YOu bet. We are hoping for a a late 07 releaase. But the faster we get developers and members. The better. We already have 4 developers.

Quote:
Noskillz, as for you seeing the video 2 years ago. It's a basic game creation program. A lot of people use it. So they will look the same. and how can you remember it from 2 years ago? Provide me with a link.
Here's a Link [naturalmotion.com]

Look hotdogman, it's clear that you are lying and this is all a hoax, so please stop this childish charade.
Old 09-02-2006, 11:56 PM   #48
Rookie

Patman's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeePride_YP
I don't understand why people will laugh at you for this.
Would you like to buy some snake oil? It comes from real snakes and it cures rashes and some small cancers, and it can all be yours for a mere five dollars. We laugh at this now, but there was once a time this cure-all was easily sold to the non-skeptic and the ignorant. (Note: this isn't the bad 'ignorant' that is used as the definition today to denegrate people... you don't know that there's something to know, its still ignorance but it doesn't mean you're bad for it.)

-----

Guys like this come in 3 catagories,

1) Guys who have no idea what they are trying to get into (70%)
2) Guys that are full of crap to start with (29.95%)
3) Guys that really mean what they are doing and stand a legit shot of completing it (0.05%)

But really...

Quote:
Wow I am not making the game.
Quote:
We are making a football game created by the fans!It's a custom football game and we are trying to learn from the mistakes that madden and 2k have mad eto create the best football game of all time!
Quote:
We are hoping for a a late 07 releaase.
edit: note that if this was a real game their forums wouldn't talking about some sort of video commercial (internet only or not) and would be more about getting things done. Websites and other marketing facets are the LAST thing anybody should be worried about in a legitimate effort. The "eklund" model of legitimacy rarely works.

edit #2: how about another issue... their forum has parts about features and graphics... how about... you know the little thing that makes games work... CODE?!?! I suppose free!=open source but I would think they'd be common allies, especially if you hope to get actual talent to be interested.

UConn Grad Student/TA
UMass-Lowell B.S. Math '04

Last edited by Patman; 09-03-2006 at 12:10 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »