Home

The Next Reggie Bush?? Cody Paul #5...

This is a discussion on The Next Reggie Bush?? Cody Paul #5... within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2007, 08:41 AM   #1
All Star

Holic's Arena

OVR: 31
The Next Reggie Bush?? Cody Paul #5...

I searched the forums, and didn't see this posted.

Description: LOS ALAMITOS GRIFFINS, 15-0 NATIONAL CHAMPS, Cody Paul#5 highlight runs/TD's/plays from the regional championship game vs. Valencia Park and 2 Championship games from the PEE-WEE Pop Warner Super Bowl in Orlando Florida 2006

Cody's runs

I'm going to guess and say he's about 10-12 years old maybe? I know this,the kid's got break away speed, toughness, and shifty moves you just can't teach. Remember the name folks, you might be hearing about him in a couple years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2007, 08:44 AM   #2
MVP

Rainey's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: The Next Reggie Bush?? Cody Paul #5...

Posted twice... The thread that is open says something about the future of Florida football. The OP got confused and thought the kid was from Florida instead of California.
Old 07-15-2007, 11:37 AM   #3
Pro

iRepOklahoma's Arena

OVR: 8

no offense to your prediction, but there are hundreds, maybe even thousands of kids just like him all over, that don't do anything sports wise when they get older....I was one of them....so don't hold your breath if you never hear from this kid again.

Last edited by iRepOklahoma; 07-15-2007 at 11:47 AM.
Old 07-15-2007, 11:46 AM   #4
Video Game Dev

Spear's Arena

OVR: 19

Maybe he has matured quicker than his peers? I have known guys who were amazing athletes in early high school, or middle school...but by the time we were all Seniors in High School they only became average since everybody caught up.

I felt like I was the opposite. I was an average athlete throughout high school until my senior year, I then all of a sudden became better than the rest of the players on my football team.

Join our Discord to learn more - https://discord.gg/v8aFWkmYMT!

http://www.varsityvideogame.com
https://www.spearinteractive.com
Old 07-15-2007, 11:47 AM   #5
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

White chocolate everybody!

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2007, 11:55 AM   #6
Pro

iRepOklahoma's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spear
Maybe he has matured quicker than his peers? I have known guys who were amazing athletes in early high school, or middle school...but by the time we were all Seniors in High School they only became average since everybody caught up.

I felt like I was the opposite. I was an average athlete throughout high school until my senior year, I then all of a sudden became better than the rest of the players on my football team.
yep i can name about 10 people from my high school class alone that were dominant, i MEAN DOMINANT, athletes coming up, ....1 is playing D2 ball in Kansas, 1 is playing NAIA ball in Kansas, 1 was playing JUCO basketball...the other 7, including myself..nothing...not even in high school...i was nothing special, but in elementary and middle, no one could hold my jock strap in b-ball or football.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:08 PM   #7
C*rr*ntly *n L*f* T*lt

USF11's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRepOklahoma
yep i can name about 10 people from my high school class alone that were dominant, i MEAN DOMINANT, athletes coming up, ....1 is playing D2 ball in Kansas, 1 is playing NAIA ball in Kansas, 1 was playing JUCO basketball...the other 7, including myself..nothing...not even in high school...i was nothing special, but in elementary and middle, no one could hold my jock strap in b-ball or football.
On my little brothers team (hes 12) every year there is a kid on every team that pretty much scores everytime he touches the ball. Its not an uncommon thing.
Old 07-15-2007, 01:10 PM   #8
I'll thank him for you

ex carrabba fan's Arena

OVR: 31

Reggie Bush? That's a little drastic comment.. the highlights were great, but cmon.

Also, I didn't feel comfortable with that music selection for a pee wee footballer's highlight reel

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »