Home

How did your High School end up?

This is a discussion on How did your High School end up? within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2007, 06:21 PM   #1
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21
How did your High School end up?

The last HS game of the year for the entire country is tonight. #3 in the Nation Katy vs Pflugerville, 7pmC on FSN Southwest. This year was fun.

My #1 team, Forney, went 3-7. My #2 team went 12-3, losing in the 4a Texas state championships.

My #1 school, Forney, TX, ended up 3-7. I really thought we would go 7-3 and be in the playoffs, but our 4 year starter QB who I thought would finally do good, had like 7 touchdowns and alot more interceptions. Injuries killed us, we lost both of our safeties within the first two games, so we lost players on offense. Our playcalling was terrible to, our biggest wr was maybe 6'0". I am 6'2", 6'3" in cleats, and after this season I regret not playing anymore after my freshman year.

Tip for all the kiddos, even if you suck hard like I did in middle school and my freshman year, play all four years because you don't know what will happen. If I had developed myself over the past few years, I would of gone from warming the bench on B team to being, and i have no doubt in my mind, the go to receiver this year because I was 4 or 5 inches taller then our entire receiving core.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2007, 06:23 PM   #2
All Star

Gibbz's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: How did your High School end up?

Ugh, I hate the Forney Jackrabbits. Eliminated my Carthage Bullldogs from the playoffs two years in a row.

Anyways, Carthage got Texas High's former OC as HC this season, and it was a pretty successful year. Eliminated in the 2nd round of the playoffs by the Liberty Hill, who went on to win the state title.

After an 0-3 start, Carthage didn't lose another game until they were eliminated.
Old 12-22-2007, 06:26 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7

We lost in the semi-finals of the County Championships. We lost to the eventual champs, 3-0.
Old 12-22-2007, 06:26 PM   #4
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

The highlight of my season, every season. Super Bowl nachos from Texas Stadium.

Last edited by SuperBowlNachos; 12-22-2007 at 06:29 PM.
Old 12-22-2007, 06:28 PM   #5
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbzilla558
Ugh, I hate the Forney Jackrabbits. Eliminated my Carthage Bullldogs from the playoffs two years in a row.

Anyways, Carthage got Texas High's former OC as HC this season, and it was a pretty successful year. Eliminated in the 2nd round of the playoffs by the Liberty Hill, who went on to win the state title.

After an 0-3 start, Carthage didn't lose another game until they were eliminated.
I still remember Forney's really really short WR catching the game winning TD with little time left in the first game. The 2nd game, we scored on the first play and it was all she wrote lol.

Heres a link if you want to relive the memories - http://www.forneysports.com/prioryea...3carthage.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2007, 06:31 PM   #6
All Star

Gibbz's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by olliethebum85
I still remember Forney's really really short WR catching the game winning TD with little time left in the first game. The 2nd game, we scored on the first play and it was all she wrote lol.

Heres a link if you want to relive the memories - http://www.forneysports.com/prioryea...3carthage.html

That won't be happening again any time soon. Next season this team could go deep into the playoffs with one of the best QB's in 3-A football.
Old 12-22-2007, 08:22 PM   #7
Love Celtic, Hate Racism

CeltBhoy33's Arena

OVR: 43

Our High school Hamilton Heights was predicted to go far this year. But our Coach got caught cheating on his wife with a student/manager

We ended up with a good season overall but it was on our minds and we had a bunch of guys we bearly new coaching us. We went 8-3. We won our confrence by going 7-0. We lost to state champions Sheridan by 7 or something lol close. But it was a good season overall.
Old 12-22-2007, 09:16 PM   #8
Rookie

TarHeelsUNC's Arena

OVR: 10

My school did great too.

Spoiler

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »