Home

Purchasing the Sunday Ticket?

This is a discussion on Purchasing the Sunday Ticket? within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2008, 09:58 PM   #41
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Purchasing the Sunday Ticket?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimping219
Just called and mentioned the email being passed around and got Superfan for free so I cant wait. Stupid question Im sure but it says you can stream the games to your PC, any clue how to do this? My brother lives about 20 minutes from me and if there was a way he could stream it to his PC using my Sunday Ticket account that would be awesome, he has Directv, he just doesnt have the money to get Sunday Ticket.
To stream games, you log in to your account on directv.com. On game days there's a link to the player. You launch it, and select the game you want to watch, and away you go. IIRC Red Zone Channel is available as well as the games. And there are stats pages and such.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2008, 12:26 AM   #42
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_rushing
I have never paid for it and have never bought anything to get it. I have always gotten it free as an existing customer and I will never pay for it.
So you're saying you call up DTV to order the sunday ticket. They say, 'sir would you like the superfan package for free?', and you just say yes?

Is this how it works now? Please explain.
Old 07-22-2008, 01:16 AM   #43

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnwood
So you're saying you call up DTV to order the sunday ticket. They say, 'sir would you like the superfan package for free?', and you just say yes?

Is this how it works now? Please explain.
Well when I called, and this was after already ordering it, I just said I received an email after I had already signed up saying that I could get Superfan for free and I wanted to add it. The rep put me on hold for a minute and then came back and said he had done some research on my account and it shows that Im eligible for Superfan for free and that was it. I dont know how Im anymore eligible now then I was last year when they wouldnt do squat for me but it worked out so I cant complain.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:45 PM   #44
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

OVR: 20

Pimping219, the quality isn't great but it is good enough. Sent you a PM for another option, since I don't know if its against TOS.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »