Home

Old 01-19-2009, 05:06 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: SportSims.net Football

I just jumped in as well. Thanks to ahunter5 I now know to not get a team because I'll absorb their record into my coach's history, so I'm going to wait a day or two for a new season to start before I actually get a team.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:40 AM   #18
Buddha

ahunter5's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shigogouhou
I just jumped in as well. Thanks to ahunter5 I now know to not get a team because I'll absorb their record into my coach's history, so I'm going to wait a day or two for a new season to start before I actually get a team.
I'm happy that my misfortune can benefit others. I'm in Utmost league. I think there's a few teams left, and the season resets in a day or two. Jump in if you can.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:16 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 13

I just grabbed Carolina in Imperial. Lots of available teams, if anybody's watching.

Draft page doesn't work well on firefox, aww have to go IE to see the player names.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:10 PM   #20
Cult of Personality

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by shigogouhou
I just grabbed Carolina in Imperial. Lots of available teams, if anybody's watching.

Draft page doesn't work well on firefox, aww have to go IE to see the player names.
Yeah, you need to use IE for the draft and for trades.

I signed up for the game when OS reviewed it. I now have teams in four different leagues with a career record of 52-31, three division championships, and only one playoff win

It's funny how realistic the game is too, I took over one team that looked really good on paper, but was getting old, and sure enough, I was plagued with injuries and a team that just didn't compare with what the ratings said leaving me in a complete rebuilding mode. I another league, I had a great QB with two amazing WRs, threw for way over 5000 yards and won the division. The next season, that QB went down in my first game with a season ending injury, and I'm now sitting 1-6 and looking at possibly the top draft pick.

We should see if there's enough OS guys on here that are interested to get a league together. I know we can't create our own league, but there's alot of leagues that only have a couple teams taken, we can pick up the rest of them and make it our league. The one thing the league seems to lack is a community, I've only found a few owners willing to trade and such, and even with them, there's no communication. I think an OS league would be fun and help with that problem
Vets II | Washington Redskins(13-6) | Last Game: L 37-34 OT @ ATL (NFC Conference Championship)

Vets Bowl I Champion | Vets Bowl II Runner-Up

Last edited by TimmeH; 01-20-2009 at 08:18 PM.
Old 01-22-2009, 05:47 AM   #21
Buddha

ahunter5's Arena

OVR: 7

I'd be willing to do this. If we can drum up enough owners, it'd be a good time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2009, 02:46 PM   #22
Rookie

borman_48's Arena

OVR: 3

I just signed up, this looks like fun. I'd also be up for the OS league if it gets going.
Old 01-24-2009, 02:44 PM   #23
MVP

Jonesey's Arena

OVR: 18

I can't access from work so I'll have to check it when I get home..
Old 01-27-2009, 02:43 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 6

Did anybody check on getting an OS league setup?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »