Home

We NEED a BackBreaker Board!!!

This is a discussion on We NEED a BackBreaker Board!!! within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 03:24 PM   #9
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: We NEED a BackBreaker Board!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838
you are the same dude who said this game would never come out and it was vapor ware. they post screen shots and you refuse to believe it still.
Since when do screenshots of anything mean that it's coming out? There were videos of Duke Nukem years ago and we have yet to see that. What he posted had absolutely nothing to do with what I said anyway.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 04-19-2009, 03:26 PM   #10
Banned

Jon22's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
Are blurry pictures from a tv screen
supposed to mean something?
Don't know why this picture is so special that I can not post it?
Here is the link directly to the picture.

http://forum.backbreakergame.com/att...0&d=1239978566
Old 04-19-2009, 03:28 PM   #11
Rookie

jballa838's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Since when do screenshots of anything mean that it's coming out? There were videos of Duke Nukem years ago and we have yet to see that. What he posted had absolutely nothing to do with what I said anyway.
yeah what he said really didn't have anything to do with what you said. But Duke Nukem should be the exception, not the standard. How much did we know about UFC before a couple months a go? And that game is pretty ill. So take your pick, optimism or pessimism . I'll go with optimism because thats more my personality.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2009, 03:28 PM   #12

jmood88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon22
Don't know why this picture is so special that I can not post it?
Here is the link directly to the picture.

http://forum.backbreakergame.com/att...0&d=1239978566
You quoted me and then posted the picture like it was a response to what I said.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 04-19-2009, 03:29 PM   #13

jmood88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838
yeah what he said really didn't have anything to do with what you said. But Duke Nukem should be the exception, not the standard. How much did we know about UFC before a couple months a go? And that game is pretty ill. So take your pick, optimism or pessimism . I'll go with optimism because thats more my personality.
The UFC people have been showing trailers of the game before every UFC fight, have been giving interviews, and have released more information on their game than this. What do you know about this game?

Old 04-19-2009, 03:33 PM   #14
Rookie

jballa838's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
The UFC people have been showing trailers of the game before every UFC fight, have been giving interviews, and have released more information on their game than this. What do you know about this game?
The UFC game also has a publisher and has gone gold already. BB hasn't announced a Publisher yet and their game isn't due out in 3 weeks. I was comparing it more to UFC hardly saying anything before this calendar year.
Old 04-19-2009, 03:41 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

p_rushing's Arena

Until E3, it doesn't really matter. This game still isn't confirmed to be coming out yet and until it has been confirmed, it still is just a demo to show off the engine. I hope this is a great game, but right now I just don't really care until we see something real.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2009, 04:49 PM   #16
Banned

Jon22's Arena

Quote:
You quoted me and then posted the picture like it was a response to what I said.
Because it was!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »